Buyfag Thread

Read the guide: buyfags.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/バンプレスト-一番くじ-仮面ライダーシリーズ-生誕45周年記念-E賞集結-平成ライダーデフォルメ-フィギュア-響鬼-単品/dp/B01N1ZXND6/
page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g204412024
page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f203435254
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-022630
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jojo is garbage

Really happy with Lorelei. She looks good. GOOOD!

>7 deadly sins anime finally coming out

Do you guys think it'lll be shit? I'm pretty fucking hyped.

She finally arrived.

God I wish I could afford being a dollfag

those look terrible

Cute. Too bad they cost too fucking much.

The outfit set on the left is 17K

I like the outfit too , but the face looks bad

I looked over the wiki and the photo archive sites but didn't find anything that catalogs photos similar to that one. Are there any good high res blogs posting photos like that? Ideally with no colour.

Congrats user

Cute FAG

That's lower than I expected.

>Do something dumb to delay order
>HLJ takes what seems like an extra day to ship on top of that
>Still no Hamburger or Bunnylard
REEEEE!

I wanna order Frame Arms " Innocentia" she's just too cute. How big box is? Looks huge on pic

What emotion is this expression trying to convey?

That's cute and sexy.

Bitch in heat levels of cocklust.

pic related

That box is big but it's the special edition with a full magazine shoved inside. The others are a more reasonable size, around 30*20*10cm.

Question before I po, but does anyone have experience with Native? I figure that this will be good quality.

Any tips for long term storage? Got a family member who is scared of weapon shapes due to religious (?) reasons and it's less of a hassle for me to simply store my collection away in the garage or in an outside shed, but I want to know what I can do to prevent damage. They're mostly in their original boxes if that helps.

All pulled from nekomagic.

>panties at mid-thigh

Gonna need some other angles.

Native QC is usually pretty great.

I'm just worried about the support with this particular figure.

I bought pic related and their Nurse fig (though I resold her).
Their figs are top tier. Marie is my favourite fig next to Hunter and Bath Loli.

No, and no. Panties are pleb tier.

The pleasure of being cummed inside

Good to hear, worried about the lean mostly.

>scared of weapon shapes

Nigga, what?

FOILED AGAIN!

Very cute butt.

I wish I were into fags

So you're buycurious? It's never too late to start, user.

I'll eventually have to track this figure down. It's really quite lovely .

Look at the Bikini Warriors anime and that's probably about what you can expect from the 7 sins anime.

Torture motherfucker

Pops up on Mandarake all the time.
死なずの姫君

The box is a little bigger than Hresvelgr's box.
Innocentia is my next FAG.

The cutiest.

Go for it.

That's how you get a gaping cash-hole.

Is the magazine worth anything? Won't be getting my rare breed rabbit until late next week.

I love her but she feels a little pricey for the simplicity of the sculpt and pose.
I also find it bothersome that she has platforms for both feet. They don't even really touch the base.

Mate, you're in the buyfag thread. Diverting some of your lust for plastic ass into plamo will save you money, not make you spend more.

>Bell Fine
Are you new? Its well known they are over priced prize figure tier garbage.

Bellfine's a bit pricey. Couldn't be sure about the quality of that one. I'm still keeping my hand for better scales.

Way overpriced.

I'd wait to see if it ends up like Hestia and you can get it for a bargain.

What's wrong with two pegs?

You can leave the panstu on if you really want though.

All I have is this less lewd version.

I just don't like that not even one foot touches the base so it feels like she's floating.
Also she doesn't even have her damned staff, which is sacrilege to me.

yes

I really like the one Native fig that I have, but it was a bitch and a half to assemble everything properly.

For a split second I thought this was an erotic neu-Harley Quinn figure and it felt bad.

hot

Leaning isn't really a problem with newer figures now that they know how to construct them properly. I don't have a source, but this has been discussed in-depth on here before.

Out of curiosity, does anyone have a figure made in the last three years or so that's started to lean on them?

Good taste; I'm debating getting her too. I'm not a lewd figure fan, but she's sexy in an appealing way without being too raunchy (their teacup Alice was beautiful, but the cum drizzled everywhere was such a turnoff I passed on her) and really charming with all the cats.

it's so tasteful

This is the best-equipped Nendo I've seen in quite some time.

Freddie scale when?

That's both very cute and lewd.
I want her now and hope she shows up in the anime.

That sign is a cute idea.

dick suck when?

Yeah I don't get it either. That one is pretty religious or at least uses it as an excuse to change the house around. Sharp corners (ie. on my Detolfs) are bad not because of any potential hazard but because sharp shapes are bad luck.

She tried to justify this by "pointing out" that when I moved most of my figures into temp storage 2 rooms over I "suddenly" got a job hit.

So many bunnies.

I'm surprised and pleased with GSC for including it standard and not making it webshop exclusive preorder bonus LOL. (There's a keychain like most of their male figures these days, which is nice for the hardcore fans while not screwing the others out of a good accessory).

If any of the new Code Geass figures come with pizza that should lure him out.

>Religious
What religion is that? Sounds like plain old superstition to me.

Buddhist, but yeah there's a lot of Chinese superstition mixed in there too.

>Buddhist
I grew up Buddhist and I've never heard that one before. Though if she's a mainland chink, I can understand.

>Chinese
Man, they get naggy as hell, too. I'm sorry, user.

Though maybe you can think of this as a chance to get some nice round figures. I'm sure Porkchop would remind her of a female Buddha.

I brought this up in the Toku thread on /toy/, but never got a response, so maybe you guys can offer some suggestions.

I've posted my World Collectable Figure collection here a few times and I've now branched out to their Kamen Rider line and begun picking up some that interest me. These figures are also released under the Ichiban Kuji banner from time to time, such as the pre-Part 4 JoJo figures I have, and they've recently done so with a set commemorating KR's 45th anniversary. Problem is that they're blind box figures this time around on top of being prize figures.

I've been searching around for pic related using the sites recommended in the OP, but have thus far only found some sold out listings on Mandarake. Usually, I'm able to use either Mandarake or Jungle for these sorts of things, but I'm at a loss here.

That's cool, but I already have the scale.

Feng shui + crazy is not a religion.

But she does sound like a fun person to be around. Is she big into horoscopes and tarot cards?

>I've been searching around for pic related using the sites recommended in the OP, but have thus far only found some sold out listings on Mandarake.
If you've already exhausted all avenues available to you in the OP then your best bet is simply to stalk Manda from now on. Their stock changes every day.

Welcome to hell.

Rather regret skipping out on her. Undead Princess is a favorite.

Uggggggh. Alright, I guess...

See

FAGs are model kits right?

I wish I had the hands to build models. I have a neurological tremor which makes it impossible.

Found it:
amazon.co.jp/バンプレスト-一番くじ-仮面ライダーシリーズ-生誕45周年記念-E賞集結-平成ライダーデフォルメ-フィギュア-響鬼-単品/dp/B01N1ZXND6/

page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g204412024

page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f203435254

I don't know a lick of Japanese so it may be different.

There is always bartending.

Reminder that TOM is fixing the fuckugly white peg on their Holo wedding dress version, if that was keeping you from ordering it.

Yup, except when it doesn't fit her opinions. Third eyes and prophetic dreams too.

FAGs are very easy, for model kits.
Is your tremor bad enough that, for example, you can't use scissors?

>TOM is making figures

Why?

Just making it match the base should make it look better.

Because dosh.

If you want to get technical, Myethos is making it, TOM is distributing it.

One of them was right, but the others are different characters. They've all got Ex-Aid on the box since it's the newest series, but there's no telling what you'll get. Still, I'd forgotten Yahoo auctions, so maybe I'll fiddle around there and see what I can find. Thanks.

I'm not ordering it because I don't want a wedding dress Korbo. I already have one where she's in her nice traveling clothes. I don't understand why I would want her in clothes she never wears...

She's my wife, so obviously I wanted her in a wedding dress. Picked up the 10th anniversary daki earlier and looking forward to Revolve's upcoming drunk Holo, GSC's nendo, and Kotobukiya's rerelease too. 2017 is definitely the year of the wolf.

>I don't understand why I would want her in clothes she never wears...
Because sometimes you want your waifu in new wife clothing. It's not bad looking or anything but her traveling clothes do look better by far I'll agree.

can I show off my jojo mousemat that I only for .99?

hotglue when?

Sure.

yay

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-022630

>Provisional preorder

Did they not make much of the fig?

Holy shit.