youtu.be/ur3GtTjFhzQ
>WH Video: POTUS Stmt @Tax Reform passage 12/21/17
youtu.be/mns0OdolHzg
>Pres Trump/VP Pence/GOP Tax Bill Passage Celebration 12/20/17
youtu.be/6iDcEcTvA1c

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-first-president-to-protect-electric-grid-from-emp-cyberattacks/article/2644025
youtube.com/watch?v=tdTY6IpIG_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

9 million children in the US get healthcare from the government and nobody asks why.

WALL CONSTRUCTION UPDATE: ZERO MILES -- NEXT UPDATE TOMORROW

is it the right time to buy?

>9 million klids
what did he mean by this

>tfw no hatted doggos

I'VE BEEN DRIVING ALL DAY AND JUST WOKE UP WHAT IS GOING ON HABE WE STARTED A FIRE AAAAAAAAHHHHHH

MAGA

Post normally instead of spazzing out

no god damnit

Why is the California Highway Patrol giving klids healthcare?

he's a truck driver, just took his morning hit of coke

>but seriously we can't let melania get the angel codes.

Barren Womb Update: Zero Children -- Next Update Tomorrow

When's this from?

ALERT!

Things are pretty comfy, friend

But really did anything happen recently or will happen soon?

>be muslim
>go to Catholic school
>complain your holidays aren't given the same attention

How fucking unbearable can these people be?

> Put healthcare in hands of the government
> Government fucks it and takes it away
> "Everyone should get healthcare from the government"

Crime is down around the US but localized crime continues to clime in places like St. Louis and surrounding areas.

Really fucking unbearable

Where's your wall, drumpftards?

Inb4 they're all nonwhites.

bitcoin crashing the crypto market with no survivors.

loyola are jesuit schools or some shit, tf are all those muzzies doing there

Nothing super major happened today that I can tell, lots of little neat stuff yesterday. Lots of foiled terror plots and such. Tons of international news of late but western government is closing down for Christmas.

May Belgium visit.

>Artist on the rise
(((YouTube Trending)))

> He's the President of the United States and there's nothing you can do about it

WOW how long did that take you to find out???

i remember that pic
that pic is why we need an ethnostate, so it starts happening again

8 prototypes are being tested.

Where's your dad, nog?

Trump is a Jew shill

Hail Assad

Ayylium disclosure soon

Don't forget Beardlsy McTurban ramming an SUV through a crowded street in Melbourne, but police saying they "can't find a motive"

>artist on the rise
So is her hairline by the looks of it.

Heh nice. I don't understand how markets work, why the random crash? Can't everyone just decide to not crash? Also if you don't sell is it really a loss?

Israel wants to kill Syrian Christians. Fuck trump

Who?

Guys please explain the EO being posted around, what is going on, is it finally happening

pizza storm before the calm is on

>American education

Possibly. Shitloads of asset seizures for certain.

It was. It's coming back

fuck this world

>REEEEEEEEE CARE ABOUT MY SAND NIGGERS TRUMP

Though I believe 1/3rd of the internet is muslim.

Literally work with people who make more than the dem $15/hr meme who talk about how quick their parents crossed the border after getting deported.
They didnt build a walk though. There are counties in Texas on the Mexican border that simply don't care.
Basically that they'll all be back soon.

I'm not muslim, I don't give to shits about the quran.
Nice try literal mutt

Foiled terror plots?? Why is it they can save Theresa May but not little girls at a concert?

Nigger music needs to be exterminated from this fucking country

Oh boy, I can't wait to get a big raise from Walmart this year!

Dead Cat.

no
wait until it gets below $5k or so

>OMG THOSE POOR CHRISTIANS IN SYRIA
>Trump is attempting to save the ones in Africa, the ones being literally hunted down as we speak
>Supposed "Christians" here claim they care about them yet never mention the ones being persecuted elsewhere
Some caring fucks they turned out to be.

>Foiled terror plots?
Ruskies killed some ISIS too, yesterday, methinks.
They were Chechens.

I just don't care People got mad at me for not knowing Saddam ten years ago. Now, no one even cares to remember him now. Good come back BTW. Really BTFO.

Doesn't it cost like $15 per month for a child's health insurance?

Trump First President To Protect Electric Grid From EMP, Cyberattack, Solar Flare

>Nation’s first Congressional EMP Commission

>The threat of an EMP attack, either naturally from a solar flare or delivered in the type of atmospheric nuclear explosion promised by North Korea and Iran, became a much greater concern due to North Korea’s successful recent missile launches.

>“The inclusion of EMP in the new National Security Strategy comes just in time. Mr. President, thank you for your leadership!”

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-first-president-to-protect-electric-grid-from-emp-cyberattacks/article/2644025

> There are people right now being paid (or volunteering) to piss into the cesspool of Sup Forums on behalf of Democrats who are angry we used cartoon frogs and hats to destroy the globalist world order

you guys are so fucking gay

youtube.com/watch?v=tdTY6IpIG_g

>200 years agow Beethoven, Chopin, Rossini and Schubert were alive
>100 years ago Debussy, Ravel and Stravinsky were having fun
>now we have bhad bhabie

tomorrow is going to be a coiner bloodbath.

don't use God's name in vain user

He's the guy Israel (and their puppet Trump) want to overthrow, which will effectively cause a genocide against Christians (and alawites, but I'm assuming none of you care about them)

Syrian Orthodox Christians have been Christians since before Christianity even made it to Europe
a lot of the "Christianity" in Africa is just voodoo mixed with some Christian themes

It's all meaningless, you can't profit off this shit when you can't get any transaction to clear in less than 48 hours

Wtf this is what I'm talking about. Can someone PLEASE give me the quick rundown?? Pizzagate was just the beginning, trump please LOCK HER UP AND DRAIN THE SWAMP

and then another big one for women is "psychology" jobs the most satanic fucked up industry that shouldnt even exist

there shouldnt be such a thing as a psychologist

this is a huge jewish system

and its jews and its women

to get people on brain pills

they dont tell you anything they just say hey take our brain pills WWOW THANKS HERES MY SHEKELS

i couldnt think of a single thing more detrimental that women have done to the children of our country than the psychology industry

thats what you get when you have women allowed to have jobs

next time you see a physcology major you can spit in their face

>destroy the globalist world order
>thinking supporting trump will help
hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha

What a dumb excuse, cucks are just using Christians in Syria as an excuse to shitpost like vermin. Doesn't surprise me because there now just mudslime pouring into this place like they think anyone likes their kind.

No one campaigns on overthrowing governments. Go somewhere where people actually believe the crap you speak. Assad will step down. Why even bother.

big news trumps latest eo enacted maginsky act that obama put through and america is in a state of emergency

> Dems are gonna sweep 2018, say buhbye drumphkins

Kim is talking shit, once again

If you have to ask then obviously you don't have kids
>$960/month, $10,000 deductible, 70% coinsurance afterwards. Fuck Obamacare.

Not when it's a Jewish scam being paid for by your taxes, it doesn't. $2000 a month at least.

Another late night /sg/ raid episode. I'm getting sleepy.

The absolute state of Nate Iron Oxide.

Fibonacci trace:Classic

You can sell and get you price locked in. You get your money in 3-6 days. If it gets bad enough, Coinbase will suspend all sells and refuse to let you cash out. You will still be able to transfer bitcoin out of course.

GIVE ME SOME COVFEFE IN A FUCKING CUP, SO I CAN SPILL IT ON DONALD DRUMF!

ARGHH

YEA, BECAUSE I'M FUCKING EVIL, AND I'LL NEVER CHANGE UNTIL THE DAY WHEN I'M IN MY GRAVE, SO FOR HAILY'S SAKE, FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

How has the cultural Marxist ideological subversion become so ingrained? In a normal world (aka literally all of human history everywhere) people would understand the obvious connection between Muslims and terror and violent crime. People would openly condemn Islam and refuse to cater to Muslims while at the same time recognizing that's a large-scale truth even if you personally only ever meet nice Muslims. It's some trickery bullshit where people now a days can't criticize obvious Islamic problems because they can't delegate that from literally calling for their neighbors death. Just frustrated times we live in. After the storm let's enslave the retarded left, for their own good

If instigators were ignored then it would rarely happen or stop quickly when it does happen. There isn't any sense in aiding them by giving them the attention they want.

>Trump will never give Eminem (you)s.

I don't feel too good lads I'm gonna take some NyQuil and go to bed

You've got one shot. One opportunity. To breed with everyone you've ever wanted. One moment, to capture it and just suck on it.

Yo, his palms are sweaty. Knees weak, arms are heavy. There's vomit on his sweater already, Tyrone's machete is pressed up to this worthless, twerp kid who isn't even remotely ready.

To chow down on his cock that's oh, so brown. He's choking now, everybody's joking now, the clocks run out. Times up DRUMPF IT'S OVER NOW

>Trump is a kike pup...
Trump is one of the major reasons Assad won the war.

We need this global music to resist Trump.