Shinka decides whether you live or you die

Shinka decides whether you live or you die

Shinka is the one who knocks.

Please end me kind slut

Who the fuck thought that that hairpin was a good idea? It literally doesn't do anything, it's like it isn't there. Wasn't KyoAni supposed to be full of women? Do they not know how hairpins works?

I'd pay Shinka to beat up that Rin bitch.

Shinka is so much better than you that you don't even have the right to look at her, let alone criticize her fashion sense.

Chuuni remnant.

Just look at that picture, she just slapped that shit in her forehead without any regard of its actual purpose. It even looks like the hairpin is in a different plane from the picture

>he thinks you need rights to do something
This guy

Good post, but I think you'll find that if Rin is given enough prep time, she would win four times out of five.
This is of course assuming she doesn't have access to user's useless pig semen, in which case even Mori Summers Shinka (True) doesn't stand a chance.

>He doesn't know there are Shinka-specific criminal defamation laws that are punishable by death.

>he thinks the law is absolute and irresistible
It keeps getting better.

I don't want to die Shinka

This, losers like Sup Forums should really look themselves in the mirror first.

>185cm
>long spiky blond hair
>steel blue eyes
>lean but fit build, just under 55kg
>legs that go for days
>7 inch dick
>high cheekbones that don't make my face look sunken and an angular but graceful jaw
Not that bad. Shame about the autism.

Yeah yeah

>long spiky hair
Unless you're an anime character, how does that work?

>He doesn't know that Shinka Defamation is a strict liabilty crime, nor that the Supreme Court of the United States has held that such laws and their enforcement do not constitute a violation of the 5th, 6th, 8th or 14th amendments.

"Shinka is best girl" - user vs. California, 476 U.S. 79, 82

I dunno, it's always been like that. I can stick it up, and make it point in any direction, even when it's half wet. Art imitates life I guess?

Naruto.

Lanklet detected, "lean but fit" my ass.

>he thinks the united states is infallible and impossible to oppose
Wew

But I am fit, I just have long ass legs which give me a height boost. I'm not extremely fit like a bodybuilder, but I can lift over twice my weight, and I have pretty good stamina. I can bike 30 miles without breaking a sweat.

Anybody read that hentai where she fucks dogs?

Delete this

>there are Anons who still isn't a Shinka
Explain yourselves

And just how do I become a Shinka?

Get SRT.

Suicide

I want to be beat up by a Shinka instead.

Acceptable answer

Why is every girl in this show sexy and beautiful? Kyoani magic?

I want to shoot both shinka and Shiburin with a double barrel shotgun

>taking on both of them
Do you have a death wish?

I also want to see this fight.

One of them is still a kid

Rin Shibuya would put Shinka in the fucking ground.

rin is a closet M, she is small time

Rin would force you to deep throat that shotgun of yours before you even have the chance.

What if I teleport behind her and unsheath my Ka-Bar?

ShinkasHarem.jpg

underrated post

>4 years later
>STILL mad about the hair clip

>implying she can

>tfw pathetic Sup Forumsnons can't beat up shinka or shiburin so now they're trying to pit them against each other

I just want to be spitroasted by FutaShinka and FutaRin.

Where did this shitty rin meem come from?

I don't know, but she can't compete with The One True Shinka

>yfw experience this

fuck

Rin is the only one who can defeat Shinka in a fight

Ume would wreck both Shinka and Rin.

Shinka would destroy everyone.

I pity the sorry soul who keeps making this shitty threads everyday

Autism

This thread would still be made long after you're dead

Amen

Rin is good, Shinka is evil.

Sounds about right

Shinka is a good girl.

and then you're in serious trouble, very serious trouble, and you know it, finally, deadly serious trouble, because this Shinka you thought was your one true friend, that you gave up all for, gladly, that for so long gave you relief from the pain of the Losses your love of that relief caused, your mother and lover and god and compadre, has finally removed her smily-face mask to reveal centerless eyes and a ravening maw, and canines down to here, it's the Face In The Floor, the grinning root-white face of your worst nightmares, and the face is your own face in the mirror, now, it's you, the Shinka has devoured or replaced and become you, and the puke-, drool- and Substance-crusted T-shirt you've both worn for weeks now gets torn off and you stand there looking and in the root-white chest where your heart (given away to Her) should be beating, in her exposed chest's center and centerless eyes is just a lightless hole, more teeth, and a beckoning taloned hand dangling something irresistible, and now you see you've been had, screwed royal, stripped and fucked and tossed to the side like some stuffed toy to lie for all time in the posture you land in. You see now that She's your enemy and your worst personal nightmare and the trouble She's gotten you into is undeniable and you still can't stop. Doing the Shinka now is like attending Black Mass but you still can't stop, even though the Shinka no longer gets you high. You are, as they say, Finished. You cannot get drunk and you cannot get sober; you cannot get high and you cannot get straight. You are behind bars; you are in a cage and can see only bars in every direction. You are in the kind of a hell of a mess that either ends lives or turns them around.

What the fuck am I reading?

You Shinkafags sure are weird.

You're a Shinkafag too.

It's over everyone's heads.

This board is for people who think video games like the Last of Us or the Batman movies constitute sophisticated fiction, and Harry Potter books are too intellectually challenging.

She is also the one who knots.

Give me one reason why Shinka shouldn't have been the MC.

Do you think Shinka gives a shit about some Japanese cartoon? She's got bigger fish to fry.

This show is about retards getting beat up.

Underrated

But she is a Japanese cartoon.

>185cm
>just under 55kg
Did you enjoy your time in Auschwitz?

That was a convenient cover story, necessary due to some political intrigue Shinka was involved with at the time.

Are you taking about Phantom World? Pretty sure they win all their fights.