What if Love Lab was yuri? Wouldn't that make more sense?

What if Love Lab was yuri? Wouldn't that make more sense?

Probably it works as a yuri series.

What if OP checked the catalog? Wouldn't that make more sense?

>Wouldn't that make more sense?

Yes but the mainstream are a bunch of dirty hetfags who can't handle the purest form of love.

Stay mad, /u/.

Basically this.

As (You) wish.

Because yuri is boring as fuck and sexual tensions between them would ruin the jokes, retard.

>sexual tensions between them would ruin the jokes

Because the author didn't want that shit perhaps? How often do CGDCTs come with zero yuri bait or subtext? Glad this one turned out to be different.

>What if Love Lab was yuri?
It would have been better.

>How often do CGDCTs come with zero yuri bait or subtext?
Actually more than you think if you turn down your yurigoogles.

But then I can't drink /u/ tears, which is one of my favorite beverage of all time.

dicks

Actually it would make LESS sense.

It certainly would be more adorable.

Not really

>false flag: the thread

>not content with shitposting every love lab thread to death while it was airing, delusional /u/fags continue to shitpost about it years after the fact
You have a containment board for a reason

No, it wouldn't make sense, because Love Lab is all about cuteness and there's nothing cuter than boys and girls falling in love.

Hey Royal, if you somehow see this thread I want you to know that you're a real cool dude

There's nothing that makes less sense than a cute girl ruining herself on a boy. Especially when there are other cute girls around.

>implying you're not the one who made this & the thread earlier to false flag as a /u/fag

>desperately trying to defend the honor of a containment board
you have to go back

Sweet simple-minded /u/friend. Yuri is droll modern art. A white canvas on a white wall. Het is a splash of color, two beings so different and yet, underneath it all, so alike.

>wanting to take away the best part of the series
Its most enjoyable when the girls are with Yan and Satoshi. Yan alone makes this series most the time.

Whites should stick together, my misguided friend. Impurity is the source of all ugliness in this world.
Why deface a lovingly crafted work of art by lobbing spatters of paint, or faeces all over the canvas? What sort of shallow statement are you trying to make by performing such a vulgarity?

>being this retarded
Both are good. Anti-yurifags & /u/fags who hate het need to fuck off.

YAN X MAKI ALL THE WAY!

Love Lab is a manga about cute girls doing cute things, and yet the best character ended up being a boy.

So yeah, no. Making it /u/ would have been incredibly retarded.

There would be a chance of it getting S2 that way.

The whole premise was a perfect setup for yuri hijinks

Should've been. Flopped for a reason.

Is Miyahara Ruri a grill?

Yan is a faggot. I'm not even /u/ but he ruins everything.

Yes. Apparently she just got back from a trip in Taiwan and loved the food.

Undoubtedly this.

Then I wouldn't have watched this then.

FUCKING
THIS

>boys
>cute
Why did our culture make people so twisted?

Will yurifags ever not be delusional retards?

The answer to both of our questions is no.

You mean /u/fags.

>Implying there's a difference

>still mad about one non-yuribait show in a season of yuribait
Based Love Lab.

Sure is. Yuri is fine /u/ is shit.

Great, point me to where I said anything about yuri as opposed to yurifags.

Anyone has a live link to V12?

Goddess doesn't have raws anymore and the torrent links aren't even hitting 3 KB/s

Fuck off

you're fucking gay, bro

>threads about the anime are filled with shitposts
>threads about the manga are fine
You falseflaggers need to do your job better.

Bullshit. Having that does not a good seller make.

Man, the cover art for Tank 12 is really fucking derpy.

I mean fucking compare it to this gorgeous as fuck color insert.

You didn't. But I'm saying that the one's who have their goggles tight & hate anything hetero which makes up most of /u/ are a far worse crowd.

100 years later but yurifags are astill mad.

Yeah, I honestly prefer top right.

However old you are & you still can't type properly.

Why is Riko so sexual, Sup Forums?

Jesus christ, she's beautiful.

>people can't tell the difference between a falseflagger and a legitimate yurifag

Everyone that like yuri is /u/ in my eyes.

Why do you hate us ;(

Because you shitpost all day.

Because of fags who wear a yuri blindfold instead of goggles and look stupid while trying to describe an anime such as Love Lab without being able to see anything

S2 when

Dogakoba only makes yuri bait shows these days. It's depressing. When they announced they were making a season 2 for an anime my first though was "It's New Game isn't it?"

Lo and behold.

Why is Yan so tsundere for the Maki?

The characters didn't really strike me as gay at any point but I'm surprised the idea of experimenting with each other never came up in a series about sexually-frustrated teenage girls, even as a gag.

Guess they would rather kiss pillows than each other. What a shame.

Stockholm Syndrome.

Guess you forgot about Makio.

Is there a couple more pure than Yan and Maki?

Riko and Maki.

Makio is literally Maki's way of saying "no homo".

Look at all those garbage girls in the back.

You take that back, faggot

Make me nerd.

Leave my wife alone

This.

Her fingers are fatter than mine.

>4 years after, /u/ is still having a meltdown over this

The whole point of the show is that clueless, sheltered girls stuck in an all girl environment want boys. A devoted yuri plot would break the whole premise.

I am so aroused by Makio.

Degeneracy doesn't make anything better.

It's the hat, definitely the hat.

Is that a Jojo reference?

This is probably the only show of its kind which isn't generic yuri bait
Which automatically makes it the best one

I'm guessing /u/ will be mad about this even over 10 years

>purest form of love
>yuri
>not the love between a brother and a sister
filthy pleb

Yurifags stole that purest love meme from incestfags, didn't you know that?

lmao still mad

>Whole point of the anime is that they make a club to get boys
Who the fuck that would make more sense if it was yuri?

Becase all-girls school, plus SoL, plus club, plus female author somehow has to end up in yuri.

>sexually frustrated young girls together behind closed doors, discussing love they've never experienced and wanting to try things/practice 'just so they're ready'
This is pretty much the most standard "my first lesbian experience" setup imaginable.

That had no way to happen considering one of the girls already had a boyfriend and other one lied about having romantic experience.

Sorry guys but this is the purest form of love

But people didn't like it. Had it been yuri, it would have sold better.

Of course, that's why it's obvious most of these Love Lab threads are made by falseflagging yuri haters.
As someone who likes yuri I wouldn't have mind if some of the girls were bisexuals, but it would make no sense for the MCs not to be interested in boys.

>"As someone who likes yuri... it would make no sense for the MCs not to be interested in boys"

>that contradicting post
user, you okay?

Liking yuri isn't the same as somehow genuinely believing that literally every female character in fiction is a homosexual.

No, I mean it makes sense for them to be interested in boys, that much I agree with, but as a yuri supporter myself, I would argue that it makes just as much or even more sense for all of them to be gay except the Jewish one, and of course, I will naturally gravitate towards being angry about what could have, or rather, what ought to have been. If you didn't see the amazing potential in Love Lab for gay, then I'm afraid you're still a very underdeveloped yurifriend.