Woman killed alive in Hyderabad

ndtv.com/hyderabad-news/hyderabad-woman-22-burnt-alive-by-former-colleague-who-stalked-her-1790881

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s5SsdrPbHHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Woman killed alive in Hyderabad Anonymous

>killed
>alive

being burnt olive is a big ouchie

>Woman killed alive

Alpha as fuck.
was she killed because she didn't poo in the loo ?

She said no to a beta orbiter

was she born dead too?

if he burned her alive then his no beta.

Can you be dead and then be killed alive?

Really makes you think

Gang rape is just so 2016, it's all about the burnings now

Who cares? A person dies in a horrible fate just like her’s every minute. Why are you showing us this article

>killed alive

for chuckles

Pajeet what

>killed alive

this tbqh

How the fuck is this news? I imagine there are thousands of such cases everyday in poo-land.

isn't white
i don't care

OP do you live in Hyderabad too?

>Killed alive
You don't say?

this

Should've shown bob

How do I purchase this?

Ah yeah, that happened in my street, too.
The cross for her still stands. And someone keeps lighting up candles for her.

I didn't realize it was that normal in our modern multicultural society.

It's just part and parcel Hans

underrated

Yeah. I mean, there's nothing wrong with that, I wasn't saying that! Of course not!
It was his culture to pour gasoline over his wife in the middle of the street and set her on fire in broad daylight and to then try to fight out bigots who came to help her. I have no right to criticize.

>killed alive
Thanks for the new meme Pajeet.

Pakis are so autistic when it comes to women I can only conclude their high birth rate must be from 90% rape.

>killed alive
Bitch probably woke up dead too.

>thinking ancaps would agree with such a blatant violation of the NAP

You have to go to your nearest police station and hand yourself in

>killed alive

Now how in the hell do you wake up dead?

>woman killed alive

omg the inhumanity
at least let her die before killing her

>Killed alive

I guess she did not show bobs and vagene.

He's omega. No perspective for pootang at all.

>Woman killed alive

>killed alive

Is it because she had the audacity to put the poo in the loo and she was killed because it might upset the toilet witch?

you're just shitty people

RIP in poo

>killed alive

Nearly 20% of women dying in childbirth around the globe are Indians. Six out of every 10 births take place at home, and untrained people attend more than half of those births. 44% of Indian girls are married before age of 18. 16% of girls from age 15-19 are already mothers or expecting their first child, and pregnancy is the leading cause of mortality in this age group.

On average, one Indian woman commits suicide every four hours over a dowry dispute. In an Indian marriage, the woman should bring jewelery, cash and even consumer durables as part of dowry to the in-laws. If they fail bring enough valuables, the victims are burnt to death – doused in kerosene and set on fire. The in-laws routinely claim that the death happened simply due to an accident.

Rape is the fastest growing crime in India. Every hour Indian women suffer two rapes, two kidnappings, four molestations and seven incidents of cruelty from husbands and relatives [National Crime Records Bureau Report 2006].

Know your place and everything will be alright. You're just on watchlist for now for implying implications

I remember a story when one Indian guy encouraged others to use toilets and they beat him to death for that.

> killed alive
> poo education

It's not like 20 other people mentioned it already, you stupid shits, right? Trying to fit in, eh?

Being killed alive is the worst way to die.

Blow me

based poo

>Woman killed alive

> killed alive
hmm

He wasn't stalking her, that's fake news. They were together and she was cheating on him after telling him he was the one.

>killed alive

You poos never let me down.

OP here
>>
delete this thread

Butthurt pollack, lmao.

Based pajeets

you live in kiel?

I do

No

Maybe he's just after that roastie poon.

It clearly says burnt alive.

It's possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=s5SsdrPbHHk

Not even roastie will go for omega. they make pussies drier than Gobi desert.

I'm going to watch that right now

now thats what I call a divorce worth taking to the grave

>hyderabad
>hyde rabad
>hyde
He can't keep getting away with this

> (OP)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>Being this retarded
It says "burned alive."

Bullshit. That’s exactly the sort of depraved cowardly shit a beta would do when he doesn’t get what he wants. It’s throwing a fit, just like hurling his xbox controller at his mother’s head when she wont go to the store for more tendies. An Alpha isn’t going to get all butthurt over a girl when there are literally millions of others who want the D.

He avoided the friendzone. Good for him.

looks like a cutie F

It is in the thread title burgerman

Cute doggo