Jagaaaaaan thread

Chapter 4 is out.

Bell a cute

Who's gonna turn into a monster this time? The groom? The quiet guy?

Anybody else think he's going to find a way to bring back his girlfriend somehow? I also see him boning the police chick at some point.

I'm thinking quiet guy. Was also thinking maybe he loved the bride, but that'd be dumb of the author to put two lust monsters in a row. Going off the basic seven deadly sins, maybe wrath or envy?

Probably bones police chick, then she finds ex's head, and shit goes crazy.

Dat ass tho

Immediate best girl

it will end with him becoming possessed and killed by some other guy, it feels too obvious

Two obvious directions that I hope don't happen

1- Another fractured human
>end up killing all of the other frogs
>they're the only two left
>forced to fight
>both die together

2- Solo end
>end up killing all of the other frogs
>last one left
>forced to commit sudoku

>2- Solo end
That's probably how it will end, but yeah, I hope for something more interesting.

I kinda expect him to rip out the tadpole and find out it's too late for him either way.

Wtf is this shit.

What's this series and its premise. Is it WSJ?
About to read those 4 chaps in like an hour or so

>Is it WSJ?
No.

Frogs rained from the go inside humans turn them into pottery monsters.
Like guy who has a sharp tongue turns into a monster that slices people with his razor sharp tongue.
MC is a cop who is bored with his life and just want to shot everyone to death.
He was infected by a tadpole so he is only half affected his hand turns into a gun that makes shit explode.
To stop from fully turning into a monster he must kill and snort up those human turned monsters core/frog that the magical girl owl mascot conjures up.

yeah I figured when the sex scene and gore came into play, kek
Looks interesting, it can go into so many directions it's scary. Authors worked on Kamisama no Iutoori which I loved. Getting the Junji Ito vibes with the monster diesings too.

Dead girlfriend parents come into play soon I guess

You think they will go into double monsters with her parents?
And then after hard battle they fuse into one monster for final round? Preferably with forcing MC to show more monstrous form

I wish, want to see his arm turn into bio-gattling or fuse all 5 fingers into giant cannon. That just has to take place with the setup

Then why is it on managstream?

I am enjoying it, but after Gantz I always think about how something might end, waiting for it to later get more complex rather than baby steps and small revelations here and there

Supernatural battle royale with sudoku ending is gonna happen.
>MC puts the finger against his skull
>"jagaaaan"
>credits roll
It writes itself

why not

>Kamisama no Iutoori

Didn't know it was the same guy, couldn't even tell from the art.
But part 2 of that series was so dragged out and confused it really hurt the series. Hopefully it doesn't happen here.

He did the story that time, art was done by someone else. Jagaaaan has the art guy that did "I am a hero" spinoff

>Next time, a happy wedding

Oh boy it's gonna be a massacre for sure.

Quiet guy is going to be a hunter like our anti hero?

MC is an faggot edgelord that actually got the ability to kill everyone like he wanted and now he just wants his normal life back.

Typical jap.