ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/01/30/AR2008013000559.html
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/background-and-overview-second-lebanon-war
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Iran

white people

israel. but we'll be doing most of the fighting

Everyone

Iran will block the straightz and you'll see oil prices 10X what they are now.

It’s more a matter of who loses what at Israel’s expense

Israel. And there will be a war because muslimes will not cease to threaten and act on their threats untill they are dealt with.

don't know, but I hope its livestreamed

I'd say that'd be a fun one if the US weren't immediately dragged into it by Moishe.

>Who wins?
The military-industrial complex.

Iran easily. Israel can't go to war with Iran. Iran is 10 times the population and maybe 100 times the land. Israel needs the US to do it.

>nuclear war
Nobody
>Conventional war
It won't be

This too. Can't wait for the upheaval.
youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g

Except the US wouldn't be "going to war with Iran". They'd just pull what they're already doing in Syria: give guns to and train some proxies.

Which proxies? seems like Iran has that under control.

>Fracking and oil sand acquisition is not enough to supplant western demands
I look forward to the economic war the middle east wants to push
Who knows, maybe liberals will finally see the adoption of renewable energy if Durkas want to play that game

This is the most Jewish thing I've ever listened to, and I've listened to a lot of kikes.

so far it's 3-2

>Which proxies?
ISIS

Yea Israel is just going to randomly declare a war on Iran, fuck off attention whore.

Do you seriously think ISIS will be revived to continue to fight Iran?

Seems like Isis is all but dead...

America

Did I ever say that you stupid cunt? Learn to read dumb fucking fool

Seeing as how ISIS is literally mossad w/ CIA assistance, until Israel is dead, ISIS continues.

Saudi dogs

if nukes are not on the table, iran, definitely. If nukes are used, no one, both will be destroyed

isralel. they have about 7 times more military strength than all the shitty sandpeople nations around them, let alone iran

They have been trying to set you up many times before

merry christmas user.

this

iran is winning in every proxy front already

set who up?

Israel. All the goyim nations which are white will supply them. Unless the European civil war happens during this war, then Iran will win.

Unfortunately Israel, unless somehow the US doesn't intervene.

Implying you need people or land to win a modern war.
Our drones alone and air superiority will win easy and render any muslim country useless in 2 hours.
Shitskin pilots dont fly against our pilots. Read it up. They rather go to jail or worse then get blown into pieces in the sky.
But keep being a clueless european, its funny how some kids actually think Iran could win when we have never lost a war ever even when attacked from all sides during the 6 days war.
Pathetic neets. Germany is muslim too now so i guess im laughing.

Your tech means nothing in a war of attrition

Iran would level your country within a week as your infantry is pathetic cowards

Fucking this.

The Israeli miltary buys arms from the US.

It's not a coincidence that Israel has withstood numerically superior Muslim nations for decades.

>MFW I just realized Israel is not a NATO state

You're fucked merchant

The war would not be Israel vs. Iran, it would be the U.S. vs. Iran *for* Israel. It's being justified by fake intelligence reports put out by Israeli intelligence and relayed by Nikki Haley/Nimrata and a possible future false flag attack by Israel.

Actually all our major wars were without American weapons. Read on wikipedia which weapons we used in 1948 through 1973.

>israel. but we'll be doing most of the fighting
always could say 'no thank you' desu

>Implying you need people or land to win a modern war.
>implying israel can fly their jets to iran
>implying they won't get shut down by their aa
>implying iran doesn't have drones either
you kikes are full of yourselves, you got rekt in lebanon, forget about iran. Start with lebanon.

The Jews after they force the USA into war, who forces Britain and Australia.
So the loser is Iran, USA, Britain, Australia and whoever else gets dragged into this.

We do. A happening of that magnitude is all i want for Christmas. But that would be too generous, I already got something amazing last year. Trump has been exactly what i wanted. Chaos and people getting BTFO on a massive scale. I hope i've been a good boy this year and get a massive happening!

>all our major wars were without American weapons

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Nickel_Grass

HAHAHA

And here I thought that government policies were mandatory.

underrated

Israel will not declare war. Nor will they attack another nation. THere will be, however, a few attempts at invading Israel soon

Your major wars were against sandniggers with no military. Arabs were attacking you guys with swords in the 6-day war. If you base the outcome of a war with Iran on previous war with arab countries, I feel bad for you.

Seems like much of European world is waking up to the detrimental influence of Israel on their foreign policies and starting to turn against them. That's the only bright spot I see in all this.

who cares

The US would be the first to inflict casualties, so Israel.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Nickel_Grass
Yup, that's why I said until 1973. We started the war without American weapons and already shifted the tides by the times the weapons arrived. Doesn't change the fact that 1948, 1956 and 1967 were fought wihtout American weapons at all, while the Arabs had Soviet weapons and even Soviet pilots.

Same. I’m so happy to see our President bring the chaos to those horrible evil people that keep USA being a shitty.

fpbp

Israel couldn't even beat Hezbollah, if you think they could beat Iran without full US intervention then you're retarded

>exposing your antisemitism

>forgets Iran fought to a stalemate with iraq for 8 years
No wonder they prefer using proxies

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/

>The non-Levantine origin of AJs is further supported by an ancient DNA analysis of six Natufians and a Levantine Neolithic (Lazaridis et al., 2016), some of the most likely Judaean progenitors (Finkelstein and Silberman, 2002; Frendo, 2004). In a principle component analysis (PCA), the ancient Levantines clustered predominantly with modern-day Palestinians and Bedouins and marginally overlapped with Arabian Jews, whereas AJs clustered away from Levantine individuals and adjacent to Neolithic Anatolians and Late Neolithic and Bronze Age Europeans. To evaluate these findings, we inferred the ancient ancestries of AJs using the admixture analysis described in Marshall et al. (2016). Briefly, we analyzed 18,757 autosomal SNPs genotyped in 46 Palestinians, 45 Bedouins, 16 Syrians, and eight Lebanese (Li et al., 2008) alongside 467 AJs [367 AJs previously analyzed and 100 individuals with AJ mother) (Das et al., 2016) that overlapped with both the GenoChip (Elhaik et al., 2013) and ancient DNA data (Lazaridis et al., 2016). We then carried out a supervised ADMIXTURE analysis (Alexander and Lange, 2011) using three East European Hunter Gatherers from Russia (EHGs) alongside six Epipaleolithic Levantines, 24 Neolithic Anatolians, and six Neolithic Iranians as reference populations (Table S0). Remarkably, AJs exhibit a dominant Iranian (88%˜) and residual Levantine (3%˜) ancestries, as opposed to Bedouins (14%˜ and 68%˜, respectively) and Palestinians (18%˜ and 58%˜, respectively). Only two AJs exhibit Levantine ancestries typical to Levantine populations.

Kikes vs cryptokikes, literally don't give a shit desu.

The US BTFOd the Iraqi army but then completely failed against al-Qaeda. There's a difference between fighting a country and fighting a militia.

The way things are going with Trump and Nimrata right now, they won't have to.

>IDF weapon
>1948, 1956
>M4 Sherman, P-51, B-17 etc
>not American

>shifted the tides
no, Egyptians almost BTFOed you hard until
"""massive""" aid led by burger

you gotta be kidding with this silly question

Most of Iran's tech is over 35 years old. It doesn't have an actual air force. 90% of Arab countries have better airforce and armor than fucking Iran.

Their main tank is the effin Chieftain(!!) and the T-72, which is the worst Soviet tank.
Their main fighter-bomber is the freakin Phantom F-4 compared to our F-35I
And they have a lot less of everything
Also, no actual precision guided missiles
This is the reason they use terrorists like the Hizbshits and want nukes so badly - cause in any real military scenario they'll be blow to bits and torn to shreds in a matter of hours.

>forgets Iran fought to a stalemate with iraq for 8 years

You seem to forget that Iran went through a revolution prior to that. A revolution where most high ranking generals were executed. They were under sanctions during the whole war, couldn't get weapons, and were literally fighting against saddam, which had support of the US, russia, every major EU power, all the arab league countries. Iraq had more tanks, more weapons, more fighters.

Weird enough though, israel was helping iran in that war. What are you kikes up to?

You also seem to forget that the war started when Iraq tried to annex some iranian oil fields. Saddam failed, thats a win for Iran in my book.

If you're gonna compare Iran's military capabilities today to those after the 1979 revolution, I have some bad news for you. Hopefully you're not in any decision making position in the israeli military.

>Arabs were attacking you guys with swords in the 6-day war.

the fuck

American Shermans along British Centurions and Belgian firearms. All in all whatever mostly WW2 era equipment we could gather. The Egyptian advance stopped in October's 9th. The Americans were afraid Israel would use nuclear weapons.

You got blown the fuck out in Lebanon. If you thought you'd stand a remote chance you would have done it while American divisions were in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Israel hasn't taken one step forward since 9/11. It's all downhill from here.

Okay but Iran does have other ways to strike you. They have terror networks across the Middle East and the world.

If they nuke each other off the map, everyone in the world wins

>israel was helping iran in that war

the fuck...something is a bit fishy about this whole thing between israel and iran....hmmmm...

>Weird enough though, israel was helping iran in that war.
Well, the US supported Iraq, it was only fair we'd support Iran. You should remember that until 1979 the relations between Israel and Iran were really good, while Iraq was always the enemy.

>Well, the US supported Iraq, it was only fair we'd support Iran.

hahaha....you guys are geniuses

>If you're gonna compare Iran's military capabilities today to those after the 1979 revolution, I have some bad news for you.
yeah, disapora dimwit, in 1979 Iran had nearly state of the art equipment, now they have rusty, outdated, 40 year old shit and some russian export-tier shit. Plus nutty twelver shia fanatics in command, and generals who studied head banding in Qom instead of military academy

Israel easily. The only way they could fuck it up is if they mobilize all their womyn soldiers and have women running the operation (I hear Israel has extreme feminism) but other than that Israels' modern army which has pretty much unlimited funds thanks to the americucks would make short work of Iran.

Israel

You seem to think that there is gonna be some kind of dogfight during the war. There won't. Your jets can't even reach Iran without refueling, something that you guys don't seem to be able to do without the US's help. Iran also has really good anti air defenses, radars (and even an OTH radar, which can detect stealth). Your jets are a nice toy in syria and lebanon, but against a country with air defences, you won't be able to do much with it. Iran has been able to produce advanced drones to the point where russia is actually collaborating with Iran to start a drone program. Their missile tech is quite advanced, even though israelis don't like to admit it. They have a huge network of allies next to your borders, they have enough ballistic missiles to completely destroy your country and have a good cyberwarefare capabilities, which gets stronger by the day. You are not close enough to iran to do something, iranians are. Unless the US joins the war, or you use nuclear weapons, you would lose the war very quickly. There is a reason why the US or israel hasn't striked Iran yet.

Point is, your army is shit, shitskin.
Iran also got BTFO in Syria until putin came to the rescue

Correct but occupying Iran would be a nightmare for you guys especially considering that your army is full of women who'd be very soft targets for Shia militias.

>yeah, disapora dimwit, in 1979 Iran had nearly state of the art equipment
They purged the generals, they didn't have parts or weapons to arm those advanced equipments nor maintain them and they were severly outnumbered. In case you don't remember, very quickly during the war, Iran got the upper hand and managed to push the iraqi forces back and actually gain some territory. It was later during the war, where all their techs ran out of parts and weapons that they started losing land. Shows how little you actually know.

TL;DR, their capabilities have changed, if you take 1979 as an example of what they are capable, you're a moron.

Occupying Iran was never on the table. We defeated Egypt, Syria and Jordan without occupying any part of them.

1v1 or with allies? 1v1 Israel wouldn't stand a chance even with nukes. Allies then it would be purely between the USA and Russia which would result in no conflict and you would get the first scenario again. Enjoy your painful death kike rats.

Pretty sure if the iranians were that bad, your prime minister would start biting instead of barking at Iran.

you already proven to be a sub 70 IQ retard, disapora, no need to make it worse.
if you think Iran's defences can take out a 100 Jerichos and take on F-35I while our defences (Hetz anyone) can't handle a few Shihabs, you are a deluded shitskin

You send Jericho, they send their own missiles back at you dipshit. You think you're the only one who can start shooting missiles? LMFAO. Stay triggered kike.

>muh 6 day war
>literally standing behind US equipment vs people throwing rocks

lmao what a joke. israelis are known coward soldiers.

>Implying you need people or land to win a modern war.

ahahahahaha
thats what america thought
and look where that got them
trillions of dollars and nothing to show for
do you seriously think you can win with just drones

remember the 2006 lebanon war, you couldn't even defeat hezbollah in a month, and you think you can take on the entire middle east in 2 hours ?

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/01/30/AR2008013000559.html

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/background-and-overview-second-lebanon-war

LOL
O
L

>Israel goes to war with Iran tomorrow
In other words, USA goes to war with Iran tomorrow... so who wins? USA, obviously.

Iran, Syria, Hezbollah and maybe possibly Iraq blanket tel aviv in rockets. Iran wins (until amerimutts wipe them out).

Israel will send their US-American goylems to do the job

In the 6 days war we had whatever WW2 leftovers we managed to purchase while the Arabs had new Soviet weapons. Try again.

they have no self awareness

>the Jewyork stock exchange.

>it was real in my mind

Oh, please tell us more, heroic israeli bed wetter.

Don't see any "rocks" mentioned on the Arab side. Do you?

ITT triggered kikes
Prepare to be glassed.

>jewpedia

Nice source there, rabbi bagelstein.

>. . .
>> diaspora confirmed
>. . .
>> sub 70 IQ arab rapebaby detected
>> delete [Yes/No]
Y

Oh, the classic "wikipedia can't be trusted" defense. Ok, buddy, find me a source that says the Arabs used rocks in 1967. Even in Arabic, I don't care.

the worst part is that Israel is not going to conquer anything because of their a bunch cuckolds

btw, your own terrible source just contradicted you. looks like the arabs were the ones using leftover WWII artillery, lmao

Why do you lie so much? I know you don't believe in hell, but do you simply not care about right or wrong? What the fuck is wrong with jewish people?