Black female nazis

>black female nazis
>lbgtq calling cards
>huge ban warning for "toxic" emblems
>no swastikas
>developer calling fans racists for wanting swastikas
>that 2 genders ign review

How's Sup Forums enjoying the latest COD?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QFMyrPDmRKQ
techraptor.net/content/german-versions-hearts-iron-iv-heavily-censored
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no pregnant Anne Frank with a stolen Kar98 shooting Nazis from the Westerklerk

Waste of time.

>
Can you be a trap in the game? Seems awfully gender-normative if you can't

>playing video games

Wtf the we need a safe space where we can shoot up nazis and stab Japanese people

>CoD
>2017

Still waiting on the gender fluid Jewish black disabled DLC

>latest COD
If you kept playing COD after MW3, there was something wrong with you.

I say that as someone that put 12 days play time into BO3.

Yes, there is something wrong with me.

No way. I used to play cod when I was younger, has it really gone downhill so much?

>buying a non Japanese game
>buying any current gen aaa game
why tho?

Play better games and this wont be a problem.

How did things get so bad so fast?

Like literally 5 years ago all these major movies and gamers weren't 100% sjw liberal garbage. But recently it's like they're ramping up with intensity of this shit at a crazy rate.

Needs nazi porgs

Paradox is the final pill. At least if you see some jewish shit you can easily remove it by editing files. With PS games you can barely touch anything.

>Buying a nip game
Filthy weeb detected

>Paradox
Absolute Swedish liberal urbanites. Why do tribal niggers and indians get tech so fast in EU?

Funny how many wings of the establishment will work together to "correct" undesirable trends in society. They all suddenly have a mission to address it. How weird!

Leftist-jewish accelerationism, they just cannot help themselves. They thought that they had garnered enough support and strength that this could go on unnoticed, accepted and so, yet whites are still not brought down the levels of Rhodesia.

In a few words - they went full speed too soon and can't do nothing but double-down, it's in their blood, their very essence, that's why in the thousands of years in history they have been expelled and whooped all over Europe and elsewhere

Fuck CoD, I enjoy their games up till last year, infinite warfare sucked giant balls.
If you want a good FPS that’s not liberal to the core, get Titanfall 2, game even has space Hitler, and you can fight for him.

Stopped playing COD a long time ago. They're just trying to pander to SJWs at this point, to save their failing copypasta brand.

Western games
>diversity quotas
>ugly feminazi looking women
>cucked developers who embrace the sjw narrative
>bland gameplay
>recycled ideas

Japanese games
>sexy women wearing very little clothes
>developers dont give a shit about western cultural marxist shit
>just make fun games with no political or social agendas
>redpilled stories

Western games = sjw garbage for people who actually like the new Star Wars Jew movies.

Waito piggu go homu!

>that 2 genders ign review
what?

tf2 was good

Didn't use to be the case, at least in EU3. It took a very costly westernization process to become as tech-savvy as the white devil but somehow it all goes out the window in EU4. Honestly not worth the money

GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY

Delusional delusional delusional

What is gaem on right pls

Agree'd sauce plz

Did they ban KEK or Pepe emblems?

There are swastikas in the campaign mode.

It is legitimately a bad game. I am aware of how hard i got jew’d on this one

found it user

youtube.com/watch?v=QFMyrPDmRKQ

God sauces those who sauce themselves.

> SNake eater was best MGS faggots

Give some examples of Japanese games -

Do they have all the fancy graphics and gameplay of western games? are they on console? are they translated in to English?

Screen shots please.

>Be me
>Dad wants me to play the campaign while the game downloads
>Wait why is this beach like 30 feet long?
>Why are there guys right on the beach?
>Why does he have a papashaw?
>Why is the papashaw and jap guns in the game if their factions aren't in the game
>Why does his buddy have a grease gun
>Oh a Kar98k, let me try something
>*Fire half the clip at a wall and reload, he inserts an ENTIRE CLIP COME ON THEY FIXED THIS SHIT A DECADE AGO
>IT ISN'T LIKE ITS ONE RELOAD ANIMATION, THERE IS STILL A DIFFERENT 'LONG ANIMATION' FOR AN EMPTY RELOAD
>No Swastikas
>Black women
>No national flags, MW2 which introduced killcards had hundreds of them this one has like 40
>There are LGBT, Trans rights, and two other fucking faggot flags you can use
>a whopping THREE handguns
>The C96 is just called "machine pistol"
>Putting extended mags on an M1 Garand turns it into a fucking M14
>There is ONE unscoped bolt action rifle
>ONE
>And it's the last one that you unlock and you ironsights are the last unlock for it
>ONE FUCKING BOLT ACTION RIFLE
>IN A WORLD WAR TWO GAME
>FUCK
>The alternate skins are neat though

There is people how still play this garbage of a game :/

Sucks to live now

I knew this would be a pile of shit for months before it was released.

The only people who bought it are libtards, niggers, and white teenagers who don't understand politics.

This. Af.

>tfw 4chinz' clock is two hours ahead of my time zone

Is it happening to anyone else?

Other things besides what OP pointed out;
>loot boxes
>maps are stale as all fuck
>gun selection is less than previous ww2 cod
>war is an exact copy of battlefield 1s operations mode
>there is no fluidity in finding new matches
>loot boxes
>campaign story is overrated
>fucking loot boxes
This game is nothing short of a blatant cash grab

Nip Games aren't good in general only few ones were good

whito piggu go homu

Metal Gear games are pure kino.

Senran Kagura has jiggling anime tiddies and doesn't give a shit what feminists think.

Yakuza 0 is absolute patriarch tier

should I buy this? I used to play a lot of cod back in the mw2 days and I kind of miss it

It's time for the enlightened white man to

STOP PLAYING VIDEO GAMES

and most certainly to

STOP WATCHING HOLLYWOOD FILMS
Those of you who watched the new Star Feminism films with a female Luke Skywalker should be shot between the eyes upon exiting the cinema.

Mgs1,2, 3, and 4
>babies first redpill

What's wrong with loot boxes? I don't know what that is beeteedubs

someone needs to make Auschwitz Simulator 1944 and just make it about rediculse ways of killing jews. You build a camp and then build ovens and gas chamber and wanking machine etc. like rollercoaster tycoon

I no longer watch tv or movies. Can't stop the video or I would have literally nothing else to do in my down time than shit post on Sup Forums

Your money is better spent elsewhere. Wildlands is criminally underrated and cheap

>Yakuza 0
Back when I didn't know games are degenerate (still a child) I remember playing that ps2 Yakuza game where there's that little girl and a puppy. It was a good game.

>lgbtq calling cards
What

Is the Witcher considered western game?

I prefer the Pachinko and MGS Mobile game

I've said this before. You could just make a mod of one of the Roller Coaster Tycoon games (or something similar), then add new animations and create a Holocoaster.

Instead of having national flags for profile backgrounds like they have had since they introduced calling cards, they have 4 different LGBT ones. Yes, four. The LGBT one, a tranny one, I think an otherkin one, and I don't even know what the 4th was

it's like they're trying to destroy themselves and expand our ranks

I only played the beta but I don't remember any of this. All the multiplayer characters were males, there might have been some nigs I don't remember but certainly no women or trannies. It was just a normal WW2 game.

Did they change it for launch?

Vidyu slot machines essentially. A person can buy boxes with actual money for random cosmetics and emotes. Some games take it even harder than this cod and make it so loot boxes give more of an actual advantage in game.
>i miss unlocking things the old way

Moreover, a bunch of Tyrones and Catholic Pedros are likely to get turned-off of COD by it.

They'll be like
>sheeeit wtf is they gay-ass white cracka shit?

Thank you friend

Yeah thats the first one. Loved that game, there are a shit load of sequels but completely missed em for some reason. Yakuza 0 is definitely worth it, you wont be lost storywise not playing any of the others

This is why we need to defend Japan from immigrants and Jews.

It takes years to make a game. These games released now were started at or after the time gamer gate got going and SJW developers felt they needed to fuck with the games made in retaliation.

And to keep this “somewhat” political
>lots of redpilled stuff about criminal influence and real estate projects

>its real

Wait Yakuza or Shenmue?

Ok so am I to understand it's a trend which has now come into gaming and that it's geared specifically to extract the most money? Are they leaving out content which should be free for these boxes?
>i miss unlocking things the old way
And how is that?

History was wrong, so (((they))) are fixing it.

white people(demongs) stole ww2 from the melanated individuals

Oh god why. I was honestly thinking of getting this game, I haven't played COD in 10 years but I remember liking it.

Why is every game dev falling for this sjw shit? It only buys publicity and good will from people who don't play video games. Do they really think the 13 year olds who buy Call of Duty every year give a single fuck about lgbtbbq rights?

jews love destroying things like this m8

Yeah, in a nutshell. A game released today is typically 59.99 US, then there is the “season pass” which can run up to another 59.99. Now with loot boxes, companys can prey upon a weaker persons gambling bug and extract more money beyond the aforementioned 120.

Older games, and not even that far back, you would unlock things by completing some tasks. Some tasks were pretty hard to complete so it actually made the trivial cosmetic unlockable pretty impressive to see in game

Not sure, but is pure kino. Books are good too if you want something besides of game of thrones

>59.99

please stop speaking hebrew
Just say 60$ like a human being

You are right, its essentially geared to make money. Some games like Ww2 offer cosmetic variants that look nicer than the standard guns, for example you can get guns from supply drops that have a very nice black and gold finish. The only benefit to using them is that you get 10-15% more XP per kill, but other than that they’re identical to the standard guns you unlock.

The same developers did Advanced warfare, but that games had guns you unlock that had buffs to them eg you’d find that say, accuracy was buffed a little but rate of fire or mobility with the guns decreased. Certain variants became better than others and as a result you’d find that everyone used the same 3 variants every time. And it was a joke because you could only acquire these through the loot boxes which were either given to you randomly, or you could pay a fee for a few, so those who paid had the advantage over those who didnt

Damn, sounds pretty soulless.

>He doesn't know the value of a cent
Oy!

meh.
Just my .0199 cents

What's wrong with the new COD games?

What are the best COD games?

Exactly, Japan is the last hope of electronic and animated entertainment. We must help them keep the kikes and their pet niggers out.

Yeah... i see how awkward that looks in hindsight
>kek though

Toxic material in a game about war? Putting a swastica , of all things, in it? How disgusting.
Killing a bunch of people like fucking Rambo? That's ok.
Next cod: you can kill german kids, rape Italian women and torture japenese war prisoners. They were on the wrong side of history so it's all fine

The best CoD games are:
4 Modern Warfare
World at War
Modern Warfare 2

Nothing feels “new” about then

For me, black ops was the last one I unwaveringly enjoyed

>44.999

The new ones are really unoriginal. There was an attempt to change the formula after how awful Ghosts was by making a futuristic shooter with jetpacks and exo suits, but nobody really enjoyed them and called for a return to boots on the ground stuff.

CoD4 was pure kino

Reminds me of hearts of iron
techraptor.net/content/german-versions-hearts-iron-iv-heavily-censored
>As outlined in section 86a of the German criminal code, the country has extremely strict rules revolving around the use of Nazi symbolism, such as: “flags, insignia, uniforms, slogans and forms of greeting”

What exactly is meant with the German version?
– The German version lacks a certain DLC component which results in the following:
1) a bunch of prominent nazis is displayed as dark silhouettes instead of a colored portrait.
2) some speeches in events are different
3) SS generals have no skulls on their caps
4) event pictures with hitler and stuff from point 1 are different

I thought we were supposed to never forget. Its really stupid.
>pic related
His name is Armand Hiller, seriously.

no tits, not worth playing

>1 post by this id
Fugg
/thread

>No swastika
Fuck off/10

>no swastikas
There swastikas when I played SP of this game wtf are you talking about? Also there were no black females nazis
Rake yourself

>support the afrikaner broederbond
Best focus.

Wtf are you on about?

>black female nazis

We wuz Fuhrer and shiet!

Thanks, user, I was 50/50 buying it or not and now I won't.
>fuck the cod kikes

are there seriously no swastikas? Lmfao

Make it a phone game and I'll download it