Can mods please, PLEASE, just ban American posters for at least 24 hours?

The quality of this board will skyrocket immediately. Literally most of the shill posts, google AI posts, and retarded jew dick sucking opinions come from americucks. Consider it an experiment. I don't think 24 hours is enough to fuck with hiroyukike nishekelmura's ad revenue.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
hooktube.com/watch?v=3-q9garQoYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ban: americans, australians, brits pretty much all anglo countries except canada

there I just cured your cancer

literal facebook tier meme response except you switched out some popular celebrity with a pic of kim to make it Sup Forums related
kys

Is this Sup Forums related?

umad faggot?

I will no longer respond to any americuck posts in this threads as they have proven my first point and are not worth my time

Canada is the most cucked country in the world. Why leave them out of the list faggot cuck?

some ones mad they got obongoeddd
>blackened
hows it feel to have king nigger bbc your whole country

>>>qa>

But I agree

>Egypt
Go back to your pyramid, Hassad

Hookline sinker

Just come to Sup Forums in their sleeping hours. Personally I don't mind them unless its burger time and it's 95% burger posters.

No but this is

Whitet*ids btfo

Its literally a game of thrones quote with Lion switched out for tiger and "concern himself with the opinions of" with "lose sleep over"

is /lgbt/ raiding us again or something?

>Eurotrash thinking he's any better

Wow, the shock and awe.

What are you talking about? All the shitposting is coming from this stupid amerimutt shit.

How can you complain about shitposting while shitposting.

This board would be boring and pussy leftist as fuck if americans left.

All the shitposts and shilling is coming from butthurt niggers, shitskins, gooks, and pussy fuckbois with european flags or some other country that doesnt matter at all to anyone.

Fuck off Sandnigger.

Trumpcucks have ruined this board. There is not a single group that is more pathetic than Trumpcucks.

Because you know youre full of shit, camel jockey.

it's their sleeping hours right now and yet here they are
>memeflag
>spacing
GTFO

because that's a leaf.

Canada is so much better than America in literally every single way.

Refugee cucks are way more pathetic haha.

How long will the denial go on?

OP is Egyptian, dumb cunt.

It will look like reddit. Go ahead.

Not an argument. Fail.

kosmak

I hope Kim nukes rural America.

Germany is cuck for muslim refugee. Family is raped and murdered. Project onto Americans.

Nope, it would be simple better
Most memeflag "leftists" are in fact, american
Americans poster are the cancer of this board, even subhuman countries dont bring so much poor and retarded bait content to pol

How is a fake tubesock filled with sand held up against a tiny-dicked mexican's crotch Sup Forums related, exactly?

cuck for muslim refugee

K.

Germany wont need a nuke. Islam is there.

>raped

K.

this fag doesn't know what a proxy is

>Americans

K.

the amerimutt posting is usually in response to retarded american opinions
i used the pic to see how butthurt the americucks will be about it, and lo and behold i was right

No that's wrong. Plus youre speaking from Brazil so youre basically irrelevant.

Most shills and shitposters are butthurt shitskin fuckbois from europe and asia.

>memeflag
Hi, fellow amerimutt

HE MAD
>HE MAD
HE MAD
>HE MAD
HE MAD
>HE MAD
HE MAD
>HE MAD
HE MAD
>HE MAD
HE MAD
>HE MAD

STAY JEALOUS EUROPOOR

Yes you are haha. Why the denial? Plus you can only say that about america when you realize your country is a refugee rape hole.

Its a Mussolini quote you dumb fuck

Germany is better than America in every way possible.

>hur dur you are irrelevant
See, americans are simple irrational as childs
They need a final solution asap
Also >memeflag
Consider suicide

Your country deserves 1 million more muslims

>ban americans
If you ban americans from this website, then who would maintain and host it?
Name one technological or scientific contribution relevant to human advancement that was produced within that last 2,000 years in Egypt?
Pic related: I know this meme pisses you off, so here:

There are many quality American posters. However, most are just childish trash. I'd say its like 20% quality to 80% trash

>See thread
>Think it's a bit harsh
>We can't be worse than fucking leaves right
>Read replies

Yeah I agree 100% fucking go for it I haven't seen newfaggery like this since I used to browse Sup Forums

Refugee cuckboi.

>family raped and murdered by refugee
>refugee is set free
>go to jail for saying bad things about islam on internet.

The cuckening

Why do you think people like you or agree with you? Youre the enemy. Youre a fuckin retard muslim.

What do you guys want Sup Forums to be? A leftist board?

Omg.

You just jelly. In 50 years you will be a muslim majority country

>someone spent time making that

Trying to stop American interventionism of any form is like trying to kill God. Trust me, it's in our Amerimutt blood, we'll find a way around the ban anyways and make our residency even more permanent. We're literally almost as toxic as the Jews and it fucking sucks.

And even if you do somehow successfully stop us, this board will just turn into Reddit. And guess what?- Reddit is the worst piece of fucking garbage that has ever been conceived, surpassing all of the atrocities committed by communism and George Soros.

I agree, American and anglo posters are the worst. Not entertaining or informative and theyre all tryhard cringey edgelords.

>imagine 4chins without retarded amerigoblins

one man can dream...

They should ban /ptg/ and anyone who makes any reddit tier posts

>LE BROWN PEOPLE ARE DA ENEMY
>FIGHT FOR GREADER ISRAEL :DDDDD
im not muslim retard

How about we ban the mutt shills like you instead.

How awefully nice of Trump to take in Muslim refugees!

lüüüüüüüüüül

Gun violence is overwhelmingly black on black, and concentrated in inner cities, but you wouldn't know that, Yusuf, with the Euro fag media (and ours honestly) writhing in ecstasy, covering these false flag psy-ops like Sandy Hook and Las Vegas, with the perp a white male.

This

Just ban (((/ptg/))) faggots and other retards who belong on redditchan.

These flags were always cancer.
This board is just concentrated cancer at this point.
You should all go back to R*ddit and Faceburg.

>shitskin
opinion discarded

Did you guys know that you used to be black? They wuz kangs n shiet.

Look at how many raprs and murders are committed by hispanics and blacks on whites in america.

>The quality of this board will skyrocket immediately
Well that Asian Aussie will still continue to post interracial threads

Sandniggers and turks are worse than nigger niggers.
At least nignogs are comical with their kangzposting.
All these goat raping dickheads ever do is try and convert everybody to their moonrock paedo cult.
Imagine my shock that they only like leafposters.
Get the fuck off my white board desert coons and take your Syria faggoty bullshit with you.

Moderators are all Americans you fucktard
only janitors have some euros in them but they don't have that much power

Yes you are, bitch. Stop lying. You havent figured out that brown people are fuckin shit?

You are the fucking enemy. Look at your fucking country, been around for thousands of years and is basically a shithole.

Gtfo, retard and grow some nuts when youre ready to run with the big dogs.

>brown people are fuckin shi

Why do you refer to white females as "shit"? Homo.

Reminder to everyone that this is a white couple in the U.s.

We arent replacing our own population and letting refugees murder people.

Cuckboi is at it again

I‘d say its a German in Egypt but that may just be a rumor.

anyway, yes mods - please.. or split pol in /pol and /mutt

>We arent replacing our own population

The ABSOLUTE STATE of inbred Americans

LÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜL

This is literally fake. Why don’t you link to it?

>or split pol in /pol and /mutt

Also possibly: /lard/ and /shart/

im starting to think this is b8. its too stereotypically american not to be
i am not german, and indeed a kang

>This is literally fake

LÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜL

Inshallah habibti

Says Egypt eh?

Black male and white female is the one of the most uncommon interracial relationships or marriages in americs, cuckboi. White male, hispanic female is the most common.

Your women get raped by refugees and STILL voluntarily choose to be with them because you guys are pussy faggots haha.

Stay mad, cuckboi fag.

>memeflag

>except canada

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM

typical fucking nigger wants the white people to go but leave behind all the stuff they created

fuck off, nigger

Many of these Euro mutts will always hate us, no matter what we do. Ten years ago we were hated because Bush was Satan incarnate and we were a bunch of right wing racists. Now these kids have made a complete 180, and with racism en vogue now, they've totally flipped things around, and can only bash us because we're not as racially pure as them, with le 56% meme. They're just butthurt because what was done to us is happening to them, and they know this, but they have no Trump, and the Washington Post would be considered a center-right publication by Continental Eurofag standards.

Also, Trumpcucks should be contained in /goy/

yeeee boi

>literally muhammad
whiter than you

You telling me that Germany is going to stay white?

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF EUROKEKS.

Cuckboi.

>Cuckboi

But enough about yourself!

LÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜL

oh well, thanks for the meta thread. stay put, we‘re full.
thanks: hooktube.com/watch?v=3-q9garQoYQ ITS ALL YOUR FAULT

Isnt it the opposite? I've heard more white woman arr with hispanics than vice versa.

Refugee dick is good?

Yes, you told us already.

Haha, i cant imagine being so pathetic, and brainwashed. You think paying for refugees to rape and murder your country is better than having Trump as a leader.

DENIAL OF EUROMUTTS IS REAL.

I'd rather they permaban anyone who uses a memeflag, ironically or not. They're only ever used for low-effort, unfunny shitposting.

t. buttflustered inferior yuropoors