BASED Erdogan

Finally SOMEONE takes a stand against that ZIONIST PUPPET Drumpf

Annul your poisonous decision now, orange faced buffoon!

Maybe people need to give up on trying to retake Jerusalem. You'd have to genocide a nation of Jews to make that happen
As much as liberals love their Muslim pets, I'm sure they'd draw the line at the literal genocide of Israeli jews

Get over it. Jerusalem isn't changing ownership any time soon

Seriously, what the fuck is he going to do? It's not like Russia will come to their aid. They killed Putin's buddy and shot down their planes.

BASED
Israel won't exist soon.

>Israel won't exist soon
Come and take it. I'm betting the western world won't be too keen on losing influence in the Middle East

tribunals will deal with that.

THIS.
The Zionist PUPPET state of the United """States""" (more like United KIKES) will not defend them from righteous aryans like BASED Erdogan and BASED Iran

Nice try muhhamed

For fucks sake, you stupid pedophile worshipers really need to get the fuck off Sup Forums and go back to your goats.

Fuck off JIDF. You Jews are so fucking neurotic if you can't control the media you would lose full control in 1 week.

>As much as liberals love their Muslim pets, I'm sure they'd draw the line at the literal genocide of Israeli jews

Sure, like they did with whites in Rhodesia? Maybe in their endless drive to genocide all races, left are the side we should be rooting for.

>HURR Y ISN'T EVERYBODY LICKING JEW DICK LIKE MY r/ptg/ BROS?!?!

>I like the kikes
Damn you sandniggers are dumb as shit. Your "holy" pedophile is likely taking a big kike cock right up is aids infested asshole in hell right now.

Nice shitty JIDF memes.

Dumping turkish folder

>anyone who hates mudslimes is a kike
Fuck off you dumb fucking nigger.

Mudshit btfo eternally.

America wins again!
Since when to terrorist states get to tell us what we call a capital.

Not like would your primeminister say the same thing you would not suck his dick.

Of caurse i would. I just found an excuse to dump

>Turkey accepting democracy when it fits then
or else?

xD

ok that's all

I pray that Israel conquer the entire muslim world. The sand pigs deserves nothing less.

Doing God's work Greek user.

sweet

>losing influence with the Middle East
>Russia is literally allied with all middle eastern countries
>quit being autistic user

America will be a better place with out that subversive and deadly force.

It's none of that greasy Turkroach's business where we put our embassy. He needs to step the fuck off.

nice.

maybe Erdogan is just jelly and needs attention
the US should also move its embassy under the fridge and announce it the new capital of Turkey

the more you naked oil wrestle your best friends the less the jew gets between you

Is he, dare I say it, ourroach?

>turkish president
>memeflag
What?

>King Roach
>based
Fuck off, faggot.

>Israel won't exist soon.
Yeah mate, Greater Israel will.

Muslims and Jews...once again...now which side i pick? Hmmm. The side where you both stay out of my country and refer to basic human law of people deserving their own land, which isn't my land. We should make them all wear collars with self-destruction buttons whenever some Jew or Muslim decides he's going to leave his country, we have technology these days to blow their heads off when they step over their border.