If you are not actively striving towards unlocking the physique of your maximum male potential...

If you are not actively striving towards unlocking the physique of your maximum male potential, you are a part of the problem.

>wasting food because you need extra calories and protein to bulk
>spending hours every day so you can lift heavier things when forklifts exist.
>putting more strain on your heart and lungs and thus shortening your lifespan
>engaging in a lifestyle that is popular with drug users and sodomites
Yeah, I'll stick to fasting and praying for sinners, thanks.

>becoming an attractive, self disciplined rock of a man is a waste of food
>cardio is bad for you
>some people that do it also use anabolic drugs

"Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the LORD: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished." Proverbs 16:5
Also no, I'm referring tot he fact that if you weigh 250 lbs of solid muscle, your heart and lungs have to work as hard as if you were morbidly obese.

FYI: He was on dbol for most of his bodybuilding career.

This

Had to take a break for a few days 'cause I'm sick and I'll start coughing up a storm if I work out, feels bad man.

Are you saying I should take steroids?

that guy used steroids

a screenshot of this would be perfect for /sig/ op pic

If you're not Volkisch, are you really living?

The only thing you need to do is make money and not be fat. That's it.

Bodybuilding is a meme, a waste of money, and makes you an annoying, and ironically, a feminine cunt.

imagine what this guy looks like

but, i mean, if you're 6ft tall and not fat you weight 150lbs if you don't train, which is dumb because you're basically a woman at that point

Read this thread
Now have ad for legal steroids on 4chim

You, and faggots alike you are the part part of why Sup Forums is going down to shiter. Off with yourself bloody imbecile.

so many soyboys in this thread

That's because we're surrounded by fatties and gluttons.
THat's the other reason body building isn't biblical btw.
20 Be not among winebibbers; among riotous eaters of flesh:

21 For the drunkard and the glutton shall come to poverty: and drowsiness shall clothe a man with rags.

top kek
and?
duh

They love coming in these threads for some reason

Too many people think he was sticking his ass with needles erryotherday. All orals. I can only imagine the jaundice...

Do you really want us to red pill you on the "Austrian oak" aka "Jewish-American flesh Golem"? Zyzzbrah juiceheads can't handle the truth on this one.

Yeah that's probably a good idea

Not if your bodyfat is under 10%. Simple google search drawda picture of welterwights and brad pitt physiques. Fuccbois? Maybe. Women? Nope.

I can work out every day but I'm a manlet so I'm not unlocking shit. Either way I'm still not fat so at least I have that.

>longer arms, relatively thin bones
>exercise a lot
>gain some muscle
>better looking but nothing out of ordinary
>do more exercise, eat
>marginal gains, just get fatter
>it'sfuckingnothing.jpg

It's not really worth it if you have mediocre genetics, you hit your 90% in two-three months of consistent lifting and dieting and the result is meh at best.

It's unfortunate that you are a manlet, but here's the thing. If you are one, at least be fit af