Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu

She's so lovely.
I love her so much.
Please help me Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Baka_to_Tesuto_to_Syokanju:Volume12_The_Twelfth_Question
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no definite Minami end
I'm still upset.

Why did the two main girls become increasingly shittier? They should never have put an overly possessive tsun-yandere AND an overly possessive tsundere in the same show. You should never cross the streams. It creates an infinite loop in which the tsun-yan power reaches an event horizon of it's own creation, destroying time-space. The only thing worse than a girl who will beat the shit out of the MC for being near another female is TWO girls who will beat the shit out of the MC for being near another female.

The main boys were the best part of this show

>S3 never

Just finished the anime and it was actually enjoyable. Is it worth reading the novels?

Post more.

The LN is really different from the anime and way better. I thought it had a slow start at first but it gets better as you go on. I definitely recommend the light novels if you enjoyed the anime.

Which?

Left every time

i miss this dumb show so much ;_;

but does it have as much crossdressing?
asking for a friend

Honestly, all of the girls in this show were shit. The two main girls were the worst of them all.

It does, there will be even a new girl introduced who's only purpose is to make others crossdress.
Shouko and Aiko were nice. Otherwise i agree with you

Minami is shit

>new girl who's only purpose is to make others crossdress.
damn I have to check that right now, thanks user

the female one

Best girl

You need to broaden your horizon

Best Baka to Test with.

Through my understanding, she lost the battle, but the war isn't over yet. It still sucks she wasn't picked the first time.

>worst girl calling best boy shit
Oh the ironing. It was a great episode though.

>worst girl
Nobody mentioned Himeji.

Both equally shit

I'll take Aoi's legs, thank you.

Objectively wrong. Sup Forums also disagreed.

Who? The only cute girls I remember from this show was Minami, Hideyoshi and twin sister, Shouko, and the green tomboy.

>Sup Forums also disagreed.
You are delusional. This is coming from someone who has been visiting these threads for a long time.

Obviously not. Minami was what Noe was to Sup Forums and Himeji was what Hiromi was to Sup Forums for both seasons, but more so in S2. Minami's flashback episodes put the final nails in the coffin.

At best people have only treated minami as less of an shit than himeji. The only thing Sup Forums has agreed with is that shouko is the best girl.

Wasn't this literally a one off character that showed up in a special for less than a minute and was never seen again or before?

You are delusional x 2. Minami was objectively most popular and most fans hated Himeji. Hideyoshi and Shouko were liked in cult-fashion style, but when it came down to be serious Minami > Shouko > other girls > Himeji was the general attitude.

a lewd senpai

Showed up in the 12th episode of 2nd season, to be precise. She became more prominent in later volumes of the novel.

Name? What's so good about a minor female character with a minute or so of screen-time anyways?

>lewd
Don't we have Aiko for that? Aiko is flat-chested so even better.

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Baka_to_Tesuto_to_Syokanju:Volume12_The_Twelfth_Question
ctrl+f kogure

even Aiko herself is charmed by Aoi

I really hope you aren't being serious. Shouko was always considered the best girl ever since that one wedding episode in the first season. Minami and himejifags were at literal war with eachother. Each side always claims to have "won" and minamifags just got louder after that s2 ep happened. Everybody has always acknowledged the fact that most of the girls in baka test are poorly written, especially the main girls. minami is more popular than himeji but she is still considered shit. People loved shouko from the beginning.

Why am i even bothering replying to you anymore, both of the girls are so shit it hurts.

What do you hope to gain by lying? Minami was the most popular. That's a matter of fact. Shoukofags were a minority during both seasons, smaller than even Himejifags. She had a small number of anti-fans too complaining about yandere violence and one-track gags, but they weren't overly vocal about.

None of the girls were well written, Baka to Test was entirely pure comedy with no plot and random silly, so good writing wasn't necessary. The girls were all mostly measured simply by cuteness and entertaining values. But Minami receiving development in S2 put her way ahead from an objective standpoint. Also, the kiss.

>he can't defend his pink hajidere moeblob, so he pretend she's shit and drags the DFC tsundere down to avoid suspicion
>historical revision and falseflagging the yanderefags
Oh look, the autistic and retarded tsundere hater is doing that again because he can't ever stand the notion tsunderes are popular.

tfw the author's writing Grand Blue now
good to see he's still working on something

>delusional minamifags
Make it stop

>delusional shoukofag
Fixed that for you.

I'm done arguing since i already told you how things were. Just because minamifags were loud, Sup Forums didnt "agree" on anything. Shoko was the most popular girl Sup Forums didnt think was utter shit. You should read the LN's.
I never asked for this ;_;
Grandblue is looking pretty good and it's a lot of fun. The main boys interactions remind me a bit of akihisa and yuuji's relationship.

Nah, aiko is my favourite by far.

>the girl with a minority of fans who wasn't active in waifu war received the least anti-posts, therefore Sup Forums must had thought she most popular instead of the girl who had the largest fanbase and was praised by most
Your logic is at full retard. Most threads even after the anime ended had more Minamifags than any other, especially more than Shoukofags who barely post much. Himeji may be worst girl, but at least she had more fans.

Me too at first, but now it's not so bad in hindsight. It's kinda obvious the author like Minami more given the way she was treated, but main girl rule must be adhered to, and so Himeji had to win. Luckily, the author didn't have the balls to make it stick. He gave us an open-end solution; this way the outcome is left to one's imagination.

>merely pretending when he is full of shit about everything

Only minamifags liked minami. Only himejifags liked himeji. Keep in mind that these are both very unlikeable characters and people constantly were complaining about their actions on the threads. Almost everybody liked shouko, aiko, hideyoshi or his sister. The main girls are shit user, Sup Forums never agreed on anything as the majorty knew this for a fact.
Nigga i have nothing against tsunderes if they are done well.

Neither.

>implying Minami isn't good
Spoken like the autistic retarded hater you are.

Sure.

who

To be honest she was too violent all the time, even for a comedy anime. One nice episode about her wasn't enough to make me suddenly like her.

Your delusional persistent is obnoxiously annoying. This is like the first time ever anyone is debating her popularity. Where were you whenever we had Baka to Test threads in the past?

Fact: Minamifags were the majority by a fair amount. Unless in your delusional mind most fans = Minamifags then you're bullshitting. Otherwise almost everyone liked Minami too then. Almost all complains against her were from Himejifags because of waifu wars. Your point there is moot.

If Shouko had the numbers to care to dispute who was best girl then they would had joined the war and get complains from Minamifags and Himejifags and so by your logic Shouko would fall under very unlikable and not popular simply because of that. It's easier to say Himeji was the worst by most since Minamifags were the majority and many of them hated Himeji. Fact: Hideyoshi was popular and had memes, but Shoukofags and Aikofags were minorities. Just because the had little complaints didn't mean most liked them. Side characters normally don't get attention or complaints, does that mean almost everyone likes?

Sup Forums as in majority of the fanbase, not as the board as a whole, idiot. How just how new are you to not know what it means when Sup Forums is used in a phrase?

Minamifags arrived, abort thread.

>spent most time with MC
>kissed MC first
>best interactions
>cute and nice backstory that fleshed her out
>Imouto tagteam that made them look like parents
Easily the winner by all accounts if the last volume didn't happen.

>implying they weren't here first unlike your deluded shitposting ass starting 4 hours ago
Retarded tsunhater.

No one cares, get out.

>
>Imouto
Hazuki-chan needs more love.

I just want to lick these delicious armpits.

The best.