Sargon knew of doxxing
youtu.be/-i3XXPoaiIk [Open]

>The Madness of the Sargonites (AH)
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c [Open]

OLD

***QUICKEST RUNDOWN VID***
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ [Open]

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul Op. of Skeptic Stasi working w/ /leftypol/ & Antifa to infiltrate, gaslight, & delet every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he delets everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
archive.is/JAel5
archive.is/0yaRO
archive.is/keghm
archive.is/h8WfY
archive.is/IwcBF
archive.is/3F9TT
nytimes.com/by/amy-harmon
nytimes.com/2007/11/11/us/11dna.html
hooktube.com/watch?v=zejzNA8kNmM
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
picosong.com/wRCbh/
youtube.com/watch?v=6WjTo33ksZs
youtube.com/watch?v=KxqLr_09i4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:

>Kraut is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA [Open]

>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0 [Open]

>Kraut Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js [Open]

>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM [Open]

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:

>Kraut is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA [Open]

>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8 [Open]

>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA [Open]

>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk [Open]

Gonna have a mince pie for breakfast and watch the new jim, who /comfy/

We know that they were working with a reporter Amy from the New York Times to make a puff piece about their band of autists fighting evil Nazis on the YouTubes. Seeing as how all news is basically Buzzfeed with a hate boner for conservatives these days, Amy will publish her article and it will probably be equally as stupid and uninformed as one of Kraut's videos.

IT'S HAPPENING!!!! JEFF SESSIONS IS OPENING AN INVESTIGATION INTO KRAUT AND TEA!!!!!!! INDICTMENTS SEALED!!!!

This is the reporter who was hanging out with the other skeptics™ in Kraut's discord

>NYT profile (archived one week ago)
archive.is/JAel5
>NYT Green Blog
archive.is/0yaRO
>Twitter
archive.is/keghm
>Good Reads
archive.is/h8WfY
>Muck Rack
archive.is/IwcBF
>Wiki
archive.is/3F9TT

Who did the doxing? WHO THE FUCK DID THE DOXING?

WHO'S THE SLIMY LITTLE SKEPTICAL SHIT TWINKLE TOED DOXXER DOWN HERE WHO JUST SIGNED HIS CHANNELS OWN DEATH WARRANT?
Nobody huh? THE FAIRY FUCKIN DOX MOTHER DID IT! OUT FUCKING STANDING!

I WILL DEBATE YOU ALL TILL YOU FUCKING DIE! ILL DEBATE YOU TILL YOU ASSHOLES ARE CHUGGING RAW MILK!

WAS IT YOU JEFF, YOU JUNKIE LOOKING FUCK? YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING RAT ILL BET IT WAS YOU!

things are gonna die down naturally as we approach christmas. I was disappointed i didn't get the 1 hour video Jim promised.
We need to dig shit up on coach and Jeff still. Sargon has clean hands.

>radical individualists
>don't trust each other at all and record every interaction, even private skype calls
>turn on each other the second times get tough
>meanwhile the collective hammers them into submission

So, it seems that atomised individuals really are weaker than unified groups...Which is what we've been saying all along.

Really makes me ponder...

> coach
No.

Bullshit, I want all three of them to an hero, including Sargoy.

oh look, more faggots gossiping about internet drama. this board sure hasn't gone to shit or anything

I can't believe it went this far, did anybody else think it would come to this?

He just kept on doubling down on stupid over and over again.

what are the purpose of these threads. stop shilling this dumb shit and let him rip

Shouldn't you be in a thread about Trump issuing an instantly effective EO for project bluebeam so the ayylmaos can show up and usher in the new age, where the flat earth is the prevalent narrative?

>Sargon has clean hands
He is implicated in this.

Is RageAfterStorm any good?

Amy Harmon, NYT journalist was involved in Kraut & Co's empire of doxxing their political enemies.

>nytimes.com/by/amy-harmon

>Amy Harmon, Pulitzer Prize winning author and New York Times National Correspondent will be the featured panelist at the Danforth Center’s Conversations Series on Thursday, November 17. Amy is an acclaimed writer whose work provides an in-depth look at topics including ethical scientific issues, DNA and GMO regulation and new technologies with a humanistic perspective. Her ability to eloquently explain and examine some of science’s most controversial topics has earned her numerous awards and a devoted readership.

She also did a presentation on public perceptions of scientific data.

She also wrote a piece about whether DNA tests will be used in order to back up racial perceptions.

nytimes.com/2007/11/11/us/11dna.html

>race realism literally chasing the cucks off youtube
>total Sup Forums victory

This is like old 4chins with an actual positive outcome, what's wrong with you

It's an am*rican, don't pay it any attention.

an hour of jeff holliday smoking nervously and making excuses for doxing
excuses so far:
>I was drunk
>I was sick
>I was stoned
>I was tired
>I just took a server invite to be polite
>I wanted to support muh kraut imma good fren
>no one was ever logged in anyways
>CRP is bad

>imgur.com/a/xT8BH

I can't believe this faggot is throwing a pity party over getting doxxed after what he did. I guess I shouldn't expect better from him, but that is pathetic.

At least it's entertaining to picture the faggot trying to look cool smoking a cigarette while sobbing about being molested.

Jeff apology tl;dr:
>I dindu do nuffin
>nothing happened
>there was no doxing
>I dindu it, it was all kraut's fault
>besides, they deserved to be doxed
>I didn't know it was happening
>but I still totally condemn it
>I also condemned when it was happening
>I also had an excuse
>oh I am and/or was so tired/drunk/drugged up/stressed/whatever
>I'm sorry I lied
>but it's ok because I was justified
>also it wasn't really a lie
>also that too was other people's fault

What do you bet that she was going to make a hit piece about how the ebil alt-right uses smokescreens to present valid arguments that she categorizes as "pseudoscience" (obviously avoiding to talk about the actual arguments in question)

but the internet is serious business and also doesn't matter stop winning and having fun

I like the format. It's going to be our own special little Christmas calendar.

Kek, saved

>New York Times running exposes on Sup Forums Nazi drama

Doesn't this mean we trolled them?

Pretty high, or at least gaslight the readers with nonsense no one says.

But a funny part of that article:

>Renata McGriff, 52, a health care consultant who had been encouraging black clients to volunteer genetic information to scientists, said she and other African-Americans have lately been discussing “opting out of genetic research until it’s clear we’re not going to use science to validate prejudices.”

>“I don’t want the children in my family to be born thinking they are less than someone else based on their DNA,” added Ms. McGriff, of Manhattan.

"We can't let science prove what everyone knows to be true anyway."

>I need to find a job
Beautiful. Merry Christmas, ya filthy jew

obligatory

>mommy gets doxxed
>im ruined!
>I need to find a job
hahahahahah, is he a literal basement dweller?
Also i just got to the part where jeff admits he knew about the crp doxing server and lied about it
lol piece of shit

I was in the threads that discussed this with photos, I'll have to dig them up. Basically yes and no. He isn't a basement dweller, he's an attic dweller. At some point, he moved back to Austria and lives in an attic in a big house.

I think Sargon is "clean" in the way he knew this whole process was wrong and he wanted to keep a comfortable distance and not start a shit show on either side. He is just a coward on every level and its obvious as fuck. He is a fat cuckolded man who has no real ideology beyond "muh individualism" so he sits in the corner with his legs closed tight and hands folded across his lap waiting for the shit storm to come and go. Which is fine because he is benign as fuck and will forever be a useful idiot as much as he claims not to be.

Standard modern britbong material. Lots of complaining, no action, massive black cocks sliding in and out of his anus.

i still dont understand why people give a shit about some random youtube faggots

Would bury muh dick so deep in her that any man who could pull out my cock would be crowned King Arthur

>"Can't we all just like forget this ever happened"

-t. Jeff Bolognese

The skeptic community of YouTube are most normies' access to political stuff, so seeing them fall apart over something like race realism is pretty fun.

because of emotional connections and vibrating nipple clamps

Sceptics™ and "Classical Liberals" were gatekeepers and bluepillers, pushing white discontent with our world away from solutions and towards just attacking shallow surface-level issues like Feminists, SJWs, and Islam.

its like Real Housewives but its a bunch of autists

>I don't understand why a high-profile clusterfuck with loads of people watched by edgy teens in which race realism proved itself to be totally invincible to any argument could matter

I think you probably can and you just wanted to be seen going 'I don't care about any of this shit look how cool I am', is that about right?

I dunno, why would someone care about the overton window on nu-talmudvision shifting to the right?

Because it's 1/5 of all internet traffic.

this
>picosong.com/wRCbh/

A lot of people said we could really fuck the mom up if we linked her the forum posts. I think that's misguided, that stuff is either made up or if it's true she probably doesn't care about him.

But her party (SPÖ) is pretty pro immigration, if it came out her son did videos denouncing Muslims et al in quite crass language, that would sting.

This clip from Mouthy Buddhas 2nd channel is great.
youtube.com/watch?v=6WjTo33ksZs

Who is Jim/IA? Quick rundown please?

Do we know why he moved to Germany and back to Austria? His official statement was because ANTIFA doxed him (lol) but if he lives with his parents that's probably wrong.

Also, friendly reminder that Jim is still bringing us:
- Candid
- the Killgoy event
- probably some more stuff about Kraut
- maybe the final showdown with Sargon

Old Sup Forums, got to prominence when he wanted to strike down social justice warriors during GamerGate, left it when Sargon and co made it about yelling at the footsoldiers and patreonbucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=KxqLr_09i4w

He's an oldfag who makes funny videos and gets spergs to do funny things
also he's basically the father of Gamergate, but that's not important

>i need to get a job
Predictable, he lost his patreon and video revenue.

>ethical scientific issues

Better known as Shut-It-Down policies.

>I need to get a job
Man, the guy could've been just fine doing JewTube and raking in NEETbux if he just went the Sargon way and not go hard after the Alt-Right.

>I need to find a job

Shouldn't be so hard, I heard he has amazing toilet cleaning skills.

KEK

Thanks brah I clicked on that video and saw some faggot hippy with a cigarette in his hand complaining about how the stress is "making him smoke" and I couldn't watch any more.

Btw can someone explain about that sexual abuse kraut suffered?

How do you know that's Aydin? Not doubting, just curious.

>if
what's this if? someone definitely already sent her the links. Why do you think he needs to get a job suddenly? Mutti scolded him and now his LARP as an internet detective /pundit is over. He'll be scrubbing crappers again any day now.That's why he folded so suddenly and went to the bunker, his mother got contacted and she is pissed off.
Has Naked Ape commented on Kraut's implosion yet? I guess he;s banned from everywhere.

Who even cares about this shit? Kraut is merely a retard and he is wrong, end of story.

>Sup Forums now has e-celeb generals
Jesus fucking christ

It was pretty underwhelming

is this really worthy of a constant general? some c-list youtube faggot getting blown out by a bunch of literally whos, who fucking cares? are you hoping for another gamergate?

>Sup Forums now has generals for the death of e-celebs
ftfy

got to make those patreon bucks

Jesus Christ, poor Kraut. No wonder he is so angry.

>Jeff has probably had a sexual fantasy resembling this considering his past

>he wanted to strike down social justice warriors during GamerGate, left it when Sargon and co made it about yelling at the footsoldiers and patreonbucks.

Can you elaborate?

Btw, does anyone have proof of Jeff talking about his crossdressing days?
Yeah, i kinda feel bad for him.
"Oh no, pls not. ;)"

All these threads and scandals about Kraut remind we when Mike Anisimov killed the NRX movement a couple of years ago with his own beta stupidity. I hope Kraut will be the detonator to ruin the (((sceptic))) community, which should have never been born.

He talks about it in at least one of his videos about transgenders from about a year or so ago.

I'm watching Jeff Holliday's video and he comes across as actually alright, even though he's a pretty idiotic degenerate

thanks

... That meme
You just killed me.

he's the old exiled king of Gamergate

drama Sup Forums's version of Aragorn

Because I'd recognize that

BIG

KHAZAR

BOOTY

anywhere in the world

I’d just like to state that people like Sargon helped bring me from blue pilled heaven (I’m not voting for Romney OR Obama!) to now... where I look at Trump and he’s on my political left. These e-celebs have value. Make no mistake.

It was, but it made me anticipate the rest

YOU'RE CRINGEY Sup Forums

WE KEKISTANIS ARE TAKING PEPE FROM YOU

Sargon's aura is unclean. I think he might be the next to fall.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Kraut and Tea. The philosophy is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Science™ most of the videos will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Kraut’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his internet persona- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Frankfurt School literature, for instance. The enlightened™ skeptic™ followers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these videos, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about paffethic Olt-Right FUCKS. As a consequence people who dislike Kraut & Tea truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the wisdom in Kraut’s existential catchphrase “Find The Gene” which itself is a cryptic reference to Boaz’s Jewish epic Anthropology and Modern Life. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those illiberal simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Kraut’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Just imagine all these losers writing "youtube celebrity" on their resumes.

He was on our side all along, he infiltrated the Skeptic™ community in order to destroy it from within. He made the Edgy(who was probably in on it all along) hit piece only to give himself credibility within the community by supposedly stopping an Alt-Right infiltration of it (which is exactly what he himself was doing)... When he made that video he was unanimously crowned King of the Skeptics™ and gained their trust as well as their admirations and following. When he had climbed the Skeptic ™ pyramid to it’s very top and was the main source of propaganda and intellectual guidance for them thus making him indispensable for the intellectual movement he started to make purposefully retarded videos against the Alt-Right (of which he is secretly a part, so secretly that even the AR itself did not know) making statements like “Black people don’t lay eggs therefore there are no inherent biological differences between the races” and “you need to find the specific gene responsible for a certain trait to prove heritability” knowing that the majority of his following would understand how stupid that was and leave the Skeptic™ community en masse for the Alt-Right making opposition to the idea of race realism seem retarded thus making the theory itself very credible and having the entire Skeptic™ community flock to the Alt-Right…

He's been trying to run damage control, but he's definitely going to have to start defending himself soon

>that stream he was in
>chatting normally
>metokur joins
>sargon: Wow, I'm feeling really sleepy. I should go to sleep. Zzzz.
>leaves

The once great Skeptic™ Empire has now crumbled after the disastrous attacks of the Alt-Reich led by the leader of the Skeptics™ Kraut and Tea (who has now committed seppuku after the disastrous effects his rash attacks on the Alt-Reich have had on his kingdom). The once great empire which up until it's stagnation in 2015 conducted frequent intellectual raids into defenseless Christian territory has now been reduced to rubble in a chaotic collapse after the brilliant defense and counter-attack by General JF-Gariepy and General Ryan Faulk of the Alt-Reich which completely devastated and demolished the great army of scientists™ which had been assembled by de facto marshall of the Skeptic ™ state. To commemorate the great victory in the Skeptic™-Alt-Reich war which led to the Alt-Reich annexing most of Skeptia’s territory and gaining respect for their racial theories, Reichsführer Ben Garrison has given it the name “Greater Alt-Reich” giving both of the great generals who achieved this intellectual theory the title of ‘’Feldmarshall”.
Yet there are those remnants of the once great empire who refuse to submit to the authority of the Reich asserting their independence of their small territories left. There is one such warlord by the name of Thunderf00t viewing himself as the legitimate successor of the Skeptic ™ Empire claiming direct succession from the fallen Skeptic™ kingdom. He has in bold defiance of the GAR vowed to defend his territory against the GAR and even going as far as promising to reconquer all of the lost territories and reduce the Greater Alt-Reich to the ground. But since the large gains he is not in a position to dictate the war and is left with no other choice but to wait and prepare for the inevitable attack of the GAR. Führer Garrison has sent his two best generals JF Gariepy and Ryan Faulk to besiege his kingdom, subdue him and conquer what is left of the once vast Skeptic™ realm.

this i always get a chuckle when they explain what they believe their job title is it always uses the words "social media" and some important title

To commemorate the great victory Führer of the Greater Alt-Reich Ben Garrison has built a monument to EdgySphinx, a young warrior of the Skeptic™ Empire who made his name very fast very quickly, developing sympathies and eventually defecting to the Alt-Reich only to be killed by his former friend Kraut and Tea as he reached the peak of his intellectual power enjoying great popularity among the Skeptic™ plebdom being viewed as the man who revived the greatness of the Empire after its stagnation after making "RELIGIOTARDS DESTROYED" videos was no longer a sign of prestiege. He commemorated Edgy for his brave stand against Kraut at the peak of his powers with the help of a backstabbing rat by the name of Spinosauruskin who has since defected to the anarcho-communist kingdom to the sound of women weeping for the fallen warrior who was slain roughly a year ago by the vengefull Skeptics™ begining the feud between the Skeptic™ Empire and the Alt-Reich which has now resulted in the complete destruction of the first. The Führer adds "They used to laugh about it, these skeptics™! They thought it was a joke! They are not laughing today, now they understand the full gravity of the situation!" as the warrior has now been avenged!

Have you heard the term schadenfreude before?

>implying most of pol doesn’t wish you newfags would fuck off

Jim started getting a lot of pathetic fans that'd follow his every word and treat it as gospel, but would also criticize him for not doing videos making fun of SJWs or whatever bullshit. They also whined that he molested his girlfriend because they decided she wasn't into it.

After that last bit he went on a rage on twitter complaining that everyone was giving up attacking SJWs, which was followed by nearly all his followers asking him what he was talking about as they were practically hanging on his every word and doing just as he wanted. This was followed by him nuking his twitter and going dark.

A couple of his e-friends (whiskey tango?) mentioned that he'd gotten really depressed and was drinking constantly, as well that Jade his girlfriend had left him, but obviously she went back. The whole episode may be more understandable when you know that drunken livestreams laughing about everything going on with gamergate were becoming a near daily occurrence, so he probably was a little out of his mind then.

And they definitely write some variation of that too. Not something simple like video editor, which sounds like a legitimate skill and not a fucking title.

Just imagine still believing there's some kind of respectability in broadcasting over the MSM instead of the internet