We're getting nuked for Christmas

It's official we are going to war with North Korea
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/12/21/report-u-s-military-training-ground-invasion-nukes/

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/north-korea-war-drills-prepare-us-military-invasion-take-kim-jong-uns-nuclear-750773
news.com.au/world/asia/us-considers-preemptive-north-korea-attack-report/news-story/97b16707c92b8bcfb50c6fd4155c0ae1
english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/12/17/0200000000AEN20171217002100315.html
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/11/06/pentagon-ground-invasion-only-way-fully-disarm-north-korean-nuclear-program/
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/12/05/u-s-south-korea-large-scale-military-exercises-war-fears-grow/
nytimes.com/2017/12/17/us/politics/tillerson-north-korea-china.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>kikebart
fuck off with your jewish propagada.

i really hope it doesnt come to that, but if it does, i hope burgerland takes a nuke or two, for greater israel.

newsweek.com/north-korea-war-drills-prepare-us-military-invasion-take-kim-jong-uns-nuclear-750773

Why would the fucking news be reporting on POTENTIAL military activity. Trump never shows his hand. Newsweek is kike media too.

>every single media organization in the world isnt jewish

news.com.au/world/asia/us-considers-preemptive-north-korea-attack-report/news-story/97b16707c92b8bcfb50c6fd4155c0ae1
Not sure if WW3 by xmas but by March 2018 MAX

Trump literally talks shit weekly about fiya and fuey and military options you idiot

BAHAHAHAHAH You guys can't even false flag the US properly anymore. The only thing left for the Jews and israel is destruction.

north korea will hit us christmas morning just to fuck with us. they know war is imminent

dont worry you're fucked as well

I see that it's even working on the roofuckers. Impressive.

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/12/17/0200000000AEN20171217002100315.html

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/11/06/pentagon-ground-invasion-only-way-fully-disarm-north-korean-nuclear-program/

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/12/05/u-s-south-korea-large-scale-military-exercises-war-fears-grow/

nytimes.com/2017/12/17/us/politics/tillerson-north-korea-china.html

I just hope they hit california, it's my least favorite state.

The inland states inheret a new coast line, and we get to nuke something in retaliation.

also im far enough away to escape even the fallout

This is just posturing. Do you really think they'd risk the industrial infrastructure of Worst Korea to get pulverized?
Because that's what will happen and the world economy will take a massive dip.

Fucking Worst Koreans even build our oil platforms now.

your oil platforms maybe.
Our gulf coast has shitloads of companies that build oil platforms

>invade NK
>turn it all into animation studios

Hyundai shipyards.
Samsung heavy industries.
Other shit.
All turned into dust by conventional artillery alone.

Let's not forget that China won't accept Best Korea turn into a USA base on their border and you have a war that will never get fought and will only be bluster and posturing.

First of all Brietbart is fake news.

Second of all they conduct exercises all the time. They even train over here for all sort of shit regarding NK.

Don’t get alarmed so easily you just giving site that profit from Sky is constantly falling fake news clickbait views.

you forget our president gives no fucks about other countries, except maybe israel
all those companies being destroyed means more money for american workers

read on user, i cite multiple sources

He won't fuck with China. He's not that retarded.
All that "we don't give a fuck about other countries" shit is also bluster and posturing. Wait and see.

They are having their big annual exercises right now. It’s literally nothing they aren’t always doing. Their job is to be ready but don’t think it’s any indication of anything and certainly don’t think you would have a heads up smeared all over normie news.

You are not keeping in mind that

Good. USA can believe NK wont do shit then get their WHOLE mainland nuked by 2020.
>americans think im kidding

This.

Realistically, Hawaii and Guam would make more sense as strategic targets, followed by the west coast.

I hope they do it - I don't give a fuck, all my close friends and family are in the east coast/Confederate states. They don't realize how much that would help us, in the long run.

>Nuke welfare-leech Hawaii
>Nuke Los Angeles
>Nuke San Francisco
>Nothing of value was lost

High chance you will die soon in a nuke and in your last moments you will yell "literally nothing"
>have fun

kek war
>NK
>my first ICBM playset
>US
>21 trillion dumped into black projects
>a fucking space program
>tech advanced enough to trick plebs into bluebeam

k

>>americans think im kidding
I don't think you're kidding, I think you are a faggot. Definitely in need of a bullet.

>totally going to war
no its never happening and no one in the west is in danger of being nuked. there never was going to be a nuclear standoff with Russia either. you all forgot the lessons fron iraq and the Cold war. Its all a mind game with the public and other deep states

All im saying is never underestimate your enemy..
anyway i get it, its scary contemplating your imminent death.
Grow a pair of balls you little shit cunt

It’s a Christmas miracle

The only thing I'm afraid of is falling asleep and missing it.

Mgs in real life

same tb h

You're just throwing random words together, none of that actually meant anything.

tbqh i think steve bannonstein jumped the shark a while back

It's weird to think that so much evil was contained in that one brain.

imagine this fucking happened and donald trump actually had a nuclear war with north korea

then imagine telling yourself 5 years ago this would happen

Popcorn and a beer, laid back in a comfy sofa

Well?

We are waiting!!!

california isnt america anymore so who cares

Its fucking nothing.

for example...

This dog was afraid of Hitler. That German shepherd was smarter than many Germans back then.

You must be right of course, look how scared all of these people are.

Another scared pupper

I was thinking that the winter games would be a prime time to hit s korea

breitbart is bullshit but something might be happening soon

Can't wait. Better to die than to live in the SJW PC cuck of a world of denials and snowflakes.