youtube.com/watch?v=QkipWXIcb-o
youtube.com/watch?v=sEj_HvjLRPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Top, obviously.

Vampire then cat then monkey.

top>bottom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>middle

Sorry but you are wrong.

> salty catfag

Well LN says Kiss-shot. So I guess Kiss-shot is my answer.

nah, i just don't like crab.

Cat and Snake are shit unless something changes later ( in the middle of Season 2 now ). To be fair, Cat became tolerable in the last episode of her Season Two arc.

Since Top/bottom one will get breast cancer by age of 40 ans suffer from chronic back pains Id choose middle as the healthiest most attractive individual.

part three when? I want to be done with this piece of shit.

Top is immortal

You

Hachikuji>Yotsugi>everyone else>Power Gap>Hanakawa

middle>top>bottom

Cat is my favorite monogatari but objectively Kiss-shot is the most beautiful.

I still haven't watched the movies.

>busted ole season 1 crab pic
>vs kizu cat and kissshot

It's always gonna be Hanekawa

There is no Kizu Crab

Bat > immeasurably large power gap > Cat > Crab

>being so irrelevant nobody cares to make a refresh drawing of her
crabfags B T F O once again to kingdom come

BIG FAT CAT TATS

Senjougahara is the only answer

Friendly reminder that Araragi is only allowed to make love with Hanekawa

he fucked hitagi tho.

Araragi knows the truth

"""literature""""

Yuda-sama

Easily this. Crab a fucking shit.

This one.

Used goods

Aren't they all?

Kissshot is pure

>Have lived for thousand years
>pure
can't argue with that.

Crab

Read her backstory

Great taste user

can't even defend her, can you?

I like how the 3 of them are in their low level form in that pic.
Shinobu looks the the most beautiful as a loli.
Senjougahara looks the most beautiful with short hair.
Hanekawa looks better with her black and white hair.

BAT.

Nobody could touch her.

Is crab hated because people cat handle banter here ?

Monkey > the rest

Bird

AHAHAHA FAGGOT

Kiss-shot is the only beautiful one out of the three. Crab is too skinny and looks like a mole. Cat has big tits which are nice but that's pretty much it, she's fap-bait. Shinobu on the other hand is genuinely beautiful across all her forms

Definitely not middle

I wish I had big round breasts

pic related but with proportionate tits, not like in kizu

Simple. Hanekawa in Black mode.

Cat > Vampire > Crab

Obviously middle.

1 > 3 >> 2

Cat has the most beautiful voice.

youtube.com/watch?v=QkipWXIcb-o

Since it's a matter of opinion, there is not really a right answer, but in the series itself, Kiss-Shot/Shinobu is the most beautiful
>Shinobu looks the the most beautiful as a loli
But this is taste so shitty, it made me fucking puke.

That's not math or monkey, though monkey could use some better OPs.

Just you wait for Kizu Shinobu. You will understand your mistake.

And to add on top of that, we see the story from Araragi's perspective, his view and explanation. I remember Araragi thinking at one point that words coulds not describe how beautiful Kiss-Shot was. So the way Shinobu is shown and discribed by Araragi, might not be the exact way she looks. In other words, she is probably even more beautiful.

I am not saying that she looks bad or anything, I just can't think how her 8 year old form would be the best.

Hana is amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=sEj_HvjLRPg

She looks like an angel.

Amazing enough to skip every time.

It was the most punk rock OP we got. I'll take it.

>Senjougahara loocks most beautiful with short hair

Wtf is wrong with you user

WALKED. HOME. GENTLY.

They're doing it. Let it go.

Never!

Beautiful? Kiss Shot
the better girl overall? Hanekawa
but the one I want, the one i love is Hitagi

she also has the best VA anyway

Cat is the real deal user

She's always proportionately perfect in every size and grip.

> the better girl overall? Hanekawa
> but the one I want, the one i love is Hitagi
Explain

>he doesn't know

Stop posting the obvious you sick fuck

well, it's true, doesn't Araragi share this kind of opinion too?

Hanekawa is pretty normal, oddities and traumas aside, she has a nice personality, Kiss Shot and Hitagi are very prideful in their own way, but both can be considered "mean" girls that's why when HItagi slips into the dere zone it just melts me inside

and while kiss shot is the top beauty, that includes her face and attire, giving a dignified and confident aura, while Hanekawa is only a tiny notch under in the body area she has plainer looks, matching the good student personality she shows to everyone, HItagi doesn't really lag much behind her, specially when she changes attire, but even she knows hanekawas hanekawas are a thing to be praised and i like this about her

>Cat has big tits which are nice but that's pretty much it, she's fap-bait.

Have you not seen the Musubi pics? She has the super long striped hair and its gorgeous.

Hanekawa was always supermodel material, but hid it with frumpy clothes.

> doesn't Araragi share this kind of opinion too?
Maybe
But he loves Hitagi and Kissshot. Not Hanekawa. He chose them.

No, he loves Hanekawa too. Maybe not romantically anymore, but he always praises her from a respect standpoint, and as a woman.

> not romantically anymore
You mean never

yeah, my choice was Hitagi

>Long White Tiger Hair

do show me please

If even Oshino, who hates Hanekawa on an instictual level says Araragi is full of it for saying he didn't love her, then you must accept this to be true.

And when she brings back Oshino, she even gets Ougi to admit she lost. That "I win" was the best part of Ougi Dark.

Damn Hanekawa is so fucking hot in Kizumonogatari

> And when she brings back Oshino, she even gets Ougi to admit she lost. That "I win" was the best part of Ougi Dark.
Wow
New level delusion

Canonically it's Kiss-shot
I'd still choose Hitagi because I'm not a fan of cowtits
Also I like the lack of facial expressions

I'm not saying that he and Hanekawa should be together, but to deny that he loves her is foolish. There are examples over all parts of Monogatari. He jumped for joy at just being asked out by her in Tsubasa Song, even knowing he has a girlfriend.

And even his magical tulpa who shits on Hanekawa all the time, and is Araragi's internal thoughts has on record, said it was unfair she was so cute. Also said she wanted Hanekawa to smile for her in Ougi Travel.

His feelings for her are a twisted mess, but damn if they aren't strong.

> There are examples over all parts of Monogatari.
Sure. He rejected her twice without hesitation. The strongest love ever.

You don't think they over-did it a little?

>Nobody has posted the gif/webm of Shinobu aging up

>no hesistation

Did you miss the somber, apologetic tone of voice in Tiger, the devastation in that last episode of Tsubasa Cat, or the Tsubasa Cat commentaries? You'd have to be delusional to think rejecting her meant nothing to him.

Also best scene:

“She’s not right in the head.”

I somehow doubt Ougi-chan is referring to the black-and-white jumble of stripes in her hair—and that comment could be considered Ougi Oshino’s concession of defeat to Tsubasa Hanekawa.

Come to think of it, Ougi-chan was always on guard around Hanekawa—but of course, that was only natural, because I know the power of Tsubasa Hanekawa better than anyone else.

If Ougi-chan is the Dark Koyomin to Hanekawa’s Black Hanekawa, their dislike of one another starts to make sense.

It was Gaen-san and Hachikuji’s interpretation that the name Ougi came from its meaning of “fan”—that was their stretch of an interpretation, but in this moment, it finally occurs to me that that was more like a postscript than a stretch, that it was like a misdirection in a mystery novel, and that perhaps “Ougi” was really just the first character in Hanekawa’s name under the radical for “door.”

In the end, that caution of hers and all those intricate countermeasures she devised, while not entirely ineffective, ended up doing little more than buying some time, and now those efforts have been utterly smashed apart and rendered fruitless—by Tsubasa Hanekawa.

How Tsubasa Hanekawa can one person be?

> the devastation in that last episode of Tsubasa Cat
> I love Hitagi. She is the first woman I ever loved
> devastation

Here's Koyomimonogatari Bake-crab

Did you not see the mental gymnastics that he did with how he felt about her in Neko Black?

Or do you believe him when he says things like he would never be proud of his sisters and hates them?

This isn't an issue of shipping, so calm your OTP goggles. Its saying that he does have feelings for Hanekawa. Not that they belong together, not that he loves her more than Hitagi or Shinobu, but that he does like her. And you've provided absolutely no proof to the contrary.

Kissshot by canon.

> Or do you believe him when he says things like he would never be proud of his sisters and hates them?
He said that he will be always proud of them even if they are bakas. Try watch the show first, catfag.

>tfw the most best and beautiful girl is also the most best and beautiful girl by canon

If I had to pick from that picture, full power Kiss-shot. If I could pick any Monogatari picture then Her

If im not mistaken Shinobu is so beautiful on the outside and the inside that people started killing themselves as a gift to her.