youtu.be/GuCBXTfoVq8?t=18
i.imgur.com/ZmFRIPH.png)
desuarchive.org/a/thread/151249709/#151297166
imgur.com/a/aCd0s
imgur.com/a/HN3TY
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2545571
i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=one_finger_selfie_challenge
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=stirrup_thighhighs &ms=1)
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=shuten_douji_(fate/grand_order) &ms=1
track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
u.nya.is/phnkse.jpg
u.nya.is/cvpatq.png
u.nya.is/jqjymi.jpg
u.nya.is/uzkfwf.jpg
imgur.com/a/y9Slj
imgur.com/a/CYIoq
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
i.imgur.com/X9rY60m.png
i.imgur.com/ZUCxxRg.jpg
imgur.com/CfE4emT
imgur.com/a/VFPgI
pbs.twimg.com/media/C4rLfjiWMAA_tCI.jpg
imgur.com/a/oHnZq
i.imgur.com/79S1Y7X.png
imgur.com/dD5pF3Q
imgur.com/a/TmkTJ
imgur.com/a/Cjlvz
imgur.com/a/xqv1Y)
imgur.com/a/lXIK8)
imgur.com/a/06z8m
imgur.com/a/QUpgD
imgur.com/a/ZfZHX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good morning, requesting please Orihime taking a bubble bath. A shower is fine too, as long as her private areas are covered by soap or such. Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Requesting Cyan:

-blushing because she was caught doing something embrassing
-playing with a yarn ball and getting tangled
-on the kitty wiggler (i.imgur.com/nmGZXAU.gifv)
-lounging in a warm place
-with big fat cat tats (i.imgur.com/Sx7lLFO.jpg)
-as this succubus (i.imgur.com/ESRXpeN.jpg)
-Joint request with Irisu. Cyan drinking a strawberry shake with a smile, while Irisu drinks a raspberry shake with a scowl

Something else cute, lewd, or a mix of both is fine

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I would love to see her with her hair in low twintails, wearing her general outfit, or school uniform, or anything similarly pretty.

Or as a cute idol, doing a v/peace sign.

Or in casual clothes, wearing shorts with pantyhose underneath.

Anything else cute is also fine.

Please and thanks!

Requesting Rias and something cute similar to either of these two images in this album imgur.com/a/0Qc5F . Can be wearing her school uniform or something cute and casual.

Or Rias as a Will-o-the-Wisp from Monster Girl Encyclopedia imgur.com/a/BSIgv

Or Rias dressed in an outfit similar to this Lala Satalin Deviluke figurine imgur.com/a/nySPB

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thanks and have a nice day.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Wearing a casual dress and eating a scythe shaped Popsicle
• Wearing a t-shirt that says "Scandalous", looking smug and blowing bubblegum
• Wearing a school swimsuit and jumping into a pool

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool related of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

I would like to request Mai Natsume looking back towards the viewer with her pants lowered. E.g. something similar to:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1653687

Another suggestion is Mai coming out of the shower wrapped in a towel:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1220752

A suggestion for a joint request is Mai Natsume and Mai Kawakami together doing a partner stretch, e.g.: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2380646 or sparring, e.g. danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1871233

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Dear Drawfriends,

Anything cute of my beloved wife Hane is always welcome, but I would love to see her build a heart out of snow in her winter outfit, please! imgur.com/a/Ex7dt

Additional references for her bike, riding poses, the TDS Logo and the tire tracks are here: imgur.com/a/YUCsw

Thank you very much and as always, I wish all of you a wonderful weekend!

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki – Really, anything would be great! Anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially anything POV. (Cute)Lewd is ok, but I would prefer nothing directly explicit or 'slutty', please.

Specific request ideas:
- A POV of her in this pose i.imgur.com/71wbeoJ.png (Her hair being pushed out of her face so the viewer can see her eyes).
- Her dressed up in a tacticool outfit (While still keeping some of her stylizations like her braids, her checkerboard symbol in the form of a patch, etc.) Some basic examples: imgur.com/a/AQZn8
- Her posing confidently in a Tokusatsu-styled outfit with the helmet under her arm. (Either any edition of Kamen Rider, Power Rangers, etc. or something of your own design!)
- Her wrapped up in a quilt or blanket.
- Her wearing a cute spring-time outfit.
- Less specific, but I always love to see Madotsuki sleeping peacefully. Either in her bed or wherever else.

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

-Wearing a school swimsuit, like this one: files.catbox.moe/vyeeqo.jpg

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, here are some ideas:
- Dressed as a Race Queen
-cosplaying as Pyrrha Nikos from RWBY (imgur.com/a/UqPsf)
-Her hugging or riding an Arcanine pokemon

Thanks to anyone that draws her!

Requesting Shion hugging a chess piece plushie or her wearing a bunny kingu/pajamas/hoodie similar to this imgur.com/a/AWG1S
In a dual request with Shion and Watashi(i.imgur.com/oyMZ98J.jpg) accidentally bumping into each other and their long, fluffy hair getting into a cute tangled mess
Shion/Watashi hair ref: imgur.com/a/fQVT2
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits): imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

I would like to request Dragon laying down on a bed with a naughty face on and only some ribbons covering her privates, her saying "Hurry up and open your birthday present"

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Hakodate Omiko bursting out laughing.
Anything else is also fine!

Requesting handbra jeans of my Kobori, please. If possible, include some focus on her perfect midriff.

imgur.com/a/KF6Nx

Alternatively, it would be nice to see an outfit swap between Kobori and Ayano (u.nya.is/xphxgx.png), with Ayano getting slightly embarrassed from its exposure and Kobori posing like a hero (imgur.com/a/kxIjv).

Anything else cute, comfy, or cutelewd is fine, too.

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir.
March 9th holds a very special meaning to us. It is our anniversary. This year happily marks our 5th together. As such, I would like to request her in a wedding dress, having a ring slipped upon her finger. A silver ring with a ruby to match her beautiful eyes.

If not that, then something befitting of this wonderful day would be most appreciated.

Thank you very much and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Have an early friday not-a-delivery to start your weekend.

As always, if you'd like to have the piece sent your way, give me an e-mail address.

Requesting my husbando Akihisa Yoshii from baka to test to shoukanjuu.

- His head resting on user's lap.
Lap pillow refs: imgur.com/a/1KnU0

- Sleeping under a kotatsu

Anything else cute/stupid will be appreciated. Thank you!

Requesting Rin wearing cat ears and doing something cat-like.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Wearing Jolyne's outfit. Jolyne reference: i.imgur.com/X5VZo39.jpg
-Wearing Julia's dress from Fire Emblem Heroes (i.imgur.com/BpQl3OZ.jpg)
-With the same clothes and pose as Cordelia (danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1964017)
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated.

And thank you for your time.

Kindly requesting something lovely of Colette happily wearing a gold ring; possibly a little of happy tears
Or her being cute with a wired mic, singing, "I smile for you. I sing for you."
Or whatever else totes adorbs

Requesting Nozomi doing the "Do your best!" pose with a determined expression, please. (Example: i.imgur.com/2Zfz0HQ.jpg)

Alternatively, anything else involving her would be appreciated too. Thank you!

Requesting Hisui in a competition swimsuit.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally watching a spooky horror movie (she likes ghosts and supernatural stuff), but anything else nice is fine too.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin being drawn in Adventure Time style imgur.com/a/5JgIM

Her doing something fun in winter season, building/standing on top of snow fortress for example, or simply wearing comfy clothing of winter fashion.

I also would appreciate her portraits, or her expressing different kinds of emotions, interacting with other waifus/husbandos, anything cute and cool you can come up with.

Requesting my husbando Reigen Arataka.
- wearing any of these outfits ( imgur.com/a/ua2FZ )
- him either yawning, or sleeping.

Anything else cute/cool is always welcome, thanks.

Requesting me and my husbando on a date

Requesting my dear lovely Anna dressed as the communications operator from NieR Automata: i.imgur.com/j8VpX2D.jpg

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine too.

Requesting Astolfo dressed up in this outfit: imgur.com/a/3zgpu

Or dressed as Princess: imgur.com/a/upDqp
imgur.com/a/GFk6d

Anything cute or cute lewd is fine too!
Please and thanks!

Requesting comfy hoodie.

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see her giving a lap pillow. POV or SI (imgur.com/a/Lsl1y) are both fine.

Will never be done - Something like this: webmshare.com/play/gKEym

Evening brahs.

Since Monmusu is going on Hiatus and the current arc is about an "Interspecies Exchange Expo" I thought a cool idea would be me and Polt enjoying the expo together, walking around booths and stuff like that.

Chapter 48 is the one with the most Expo pictures in it I also included a few in my example.

Also anything cute of Polt would be fine too.

Thanks as always draw-bros and lady-draw-bros.

Heya WWD, I'm requesting my dear Deedlit dressed as Zelda, either wielding a sword or casting magic ( imgur.com/a/yHwKA )

Alternatively, Deed in any of the following situations:

-Participating in a recreation of the Back to the Future poster i.imgur.com/2MLxgy0.jpg with the title "Back to Lodoss"
-In a loose, open shirt (i.imgur.com/ow7SHUi.jpg)
-Wearing chess-themed lingerie (preferably Queen) - here's an example of Rook: i.imgur.com/oY27BdK.jpg
-In Ichinose Shiki's outfit imgur.com/a/ZSJsr
Anything else cute or comfy is very much appreciated!

More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3
Have a great weekend!

Requesting my husbando Law giving me a bouquet of white plushie puppies for white day
imgur.com/a/9B6Ze
Me ref: imgur.com/a/DtHKZ

What in the fuck is this

Requesting Mai Kawakami in any of the following

-This exercise sequence but with Mai: imgur.com/a/yzFZ4 wearing her Chinese outfit or just a tanktop and shorts.
-Mai in these clothes: imgur.com/a/mzKWd trying to learn a dancing sequence but being uncertain which step comes next, maybe having a ? sign on top of her head.
-wearing a police uniform and making a finger gun gesture with a wink on her face.
-wearing sports bra and shorts (or other comfortable training clothes) while outstretching her hand towards the ground with a smile on her face. Kinda like this: imgur.com/a/Fsi1H
-Joint request with Mai Natsume doing a partner stretch or in a sparring match.

Anything cute, sexy or cool is fine too. Please and thank you.

Requesting Sawyer wearing big, black and thick rimmed glasses (I guess hipster glasses), and maybe a comfy hoodie, if you feel like drawing more than the face.

Or just draw an image of her as a Nendoroid, same proportions, with the base and the plastic sheen and all.

At any rate, I'm fine with just about anything cute, as well as cutelewd and blatant lewd (just ask first). I like stylized and chibi drawings a lot too (think Nichijou or Bkub).

Have a good weekend!

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Not them and it's not a delivery, just making sure you don't miss a cute thing

Requesting my husbando Ichimatsu as any of the following:

*Something like this (i.imgur.com/OVuzUAM.jpg) but with his face
*A joint request with Totty with switched clothing and mimicking each other asking "Who is who now?" ( imgur.com/a/hTyW6 )

Anything cute/cat-related would be fine, and if you like to stay off-model, here's a reference: imgur.com/a/Wjiwa .

Thank you in advance and have a great weekend!

Requesting Kneesocks wielding Scanty's revolvers: i.imgur.com/q3S9NjM.jpg

Or anything with concept Kneesocks could be neat: i.imgur.com/WeCj2KJ.jpg

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Hi. This is Celica. She means a lot to me. I'd please like to see her smile

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

Have a great weekend.

I would like to request my lovely lady, Hikage...
- in a plain spring dress, holding some flowers
- in this outfit i.imgur.com/jF5hxrr.jpg
Most anything else is fine, and I have some more ideas on my backlog here imgur.com/a/NnL3U

Please don't draw her too lewdly.
Thank you for considering, and have a nice a weekend.

Requesting *Hyun-ae with yes pillow

or wearing nightie or just her shirt

or pov with hand caressing *Hyun-ae cheek

or nurse *Hyun-ae

Requesting Kagura twirling one of her sideburns with her index finger, please!

Also requesting Kagura and Eureka () wearing Reiko Nagase's outfit from Ridge Racer.
Outfit reference: imgur.com/a/0uURK

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Requesting Yuuko in a ribbed turtleneck sweater and either jeans or a long skirt. Apron preferred but optional.

Or in a winter coat would be good as well.

T H A N K S !

Hello, requesters. Drawfag here. I think what would really pique the interest of other drawfags would be a brief something about your request. E.g. why you want this character drawn, what this character mean to you, etc. Something that would take the drawer to pause and read your request and maybe even consider it because the request means something to you that we would understand. Anyhow, good luck to everyone! Not saying I'm not considering one of the requests above, just giving my piece of mind. Happy weekend!

Anyone streaming or is it too early in the weekend?

Requesting my lovely waifu Mahiru Koizumi. Thanks in advance.

Im gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and not assume you're just some shitposter.
Every drawfag has a different opinion. A few months ago someone was bitching that someone wrote "requesting my darling beatiful waifu" and that the requests were too long. There's no pleasing absolutely everyone at once so it's best to just stick to whatevers most comfortable for you.

Requesting my beautiful waifu, Yukino, eating a crepe while wearing her metal half-framed glasses.

Requesting request ideas.

Requesting Neptune and me on a date, with her leaning on my arm or holding it, and with a bouquet of flowers and/or a box of white chocolates on her lap. It can be PoV, or with my SI, or with it out of frame.
-Or her happily holding White Day chocolates or gifts from me. imgur.com/a/TT0r7
-Or her cosplaying as Mashiro from Akiba’s Trip Festa/The Animation. i.imgur.com/6Ws6QSc.jpg

Purple Heart ref: a.pomf.cat/hxqdrl.jpg
My SI ref: i.imgur.com/7VFvMO6.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

This really took me by surprise! I can't really imagine how difficult it must be to make something so intricate and pretty. The details even the shadows are so amazingly done. I would love it if you could send her to me, I don't have much merch of her so it would be great to have such a pretty embroidery. [email protected]

Thank you so much for this wonderful gift so early in the morning, I hope you have a great weekend!

Thanks a lot for telling me user. I tend to miss stuff posted early in the thread.

Requesting something cute, sexy, or cool of Rika.

-Wearing this, or any kind of knight or samurai armor imgur.com/a/sZAak
-On a date at an ice rink with her, and she can't skate very well
-Sleeping curled up like a cute cat

Hello, this weekend I'll be requesting my Yotsugi eating an icecream topped brick toast like in the reference ( ref: u.nya.is/jqcwtv.png )

Alternatively her drawn as a cute little chibi in the style of the reference, or her drawn in a chibi style is great too, enjoying icecream possibly. ( ref: u.nya.is/yilisi.jpg ), those ideas aside I'll be very happy with anything cute a drawfriend has for me, I only ask that it not be suggestive, lewd or offensive, thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

You and waifu like this

Happy Friday, everyone.

My birthday is tomorrow, and one thing I'd really want is a dance with my darling Miia. (imgur.com/a/3XLoE)
Maybe her and I dancing to music that sounds something like:

youtube.com/watch?v=V9A1JLlwUaM
youtube.com/watch?v=jJt88OAvRLI
youtube.com/watch?v=pFXZ618pU_0
youtu.be/GuCBXTfoVq8?t=18

I really don't mind which one you pick, just some SI and Miia stuff of me and her dancing would be nice. Or just her dancing, especially in her arabian clothes, if possible. Either is fine.

Also, here's a pattern for her scales in case you need it. (i.imgur.com/ZmFRIPH.png)
Thank you in advance.

Requesting my dear Ion wearing the ...wedding anniversary suit from Asteria. Holding some flowers or toasting would be great, but anything is ok. Thanks!

I'd like to request Uni.
With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.
I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/151249709/#151297166 , and her wearing an apron baking a cake, or walking through a Winter-cresten nature path in a thin-medium coat, as an alternative. Virgin killing clothes are okay as well.

Requesting Mazaki Anzu as a rio carnival dancer.

ref: imgur.com/a/aCd0s

Any other works are very much appreciated.

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- sitting on my SI as she's embraced or making me flustered similar to imgur.com/a/HN3TY
- sitting on a bed with ribbon wrapped around her legs for Valentines Day similar to danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2545571
- wearing a wedding dress with a smiling or blushing expression
- putting on a little dab of lipstick on her lips trying to look cute. Maybe giving my SI/blank user a kiss
- as a catgirl cutely tangled up in ribbons for Cat Day
- tugging at my arm or holding my hand

SI ref i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Alternatively, anything that's cute, encouraging and sweet or cutelewd is fine. I certainly could use something encouraging what with how awful my week's been.

I'd like to humbly request my beloved Rikka being smug, lewd (varying levels of), or smuglewd. Anything else, of course, would be just as wonderful.
But if you'd prefer something more specific, how about one of the following?

-doing the One Finger Selfie Challenge
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=one_finger_selfie_challenge
and, if you want, "accidentally" failing at covering one of the two areas.
-putting on stirrup leggings (danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=stirrup_thighhighs &ms=1)
-hiding her smile behind a folding fan
-reading "How to Avoid Huge Ships" and being perplexed, amused, or both
-drinking a cocktail, with a slightly drunk but seductive smile
-cosplaying Shuten Douji from FGO
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=shuten_douji_(fate/grand_order) &ms=1

If you like, you could have a listen to her personal BGM here, in case it offers any inspiration:
track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
Thank you in advance, to anyone who takes this into consideration.

Good morning. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki doing some normal household chores, like doing laundry for example:

u.nya.is/phnkse.jpg
u.nya.is/cvpatq.png

Also requesting Ai wearing either one of these outfits with a high waisted skirt:
u.nya.is/jqjymi.jpg

Or in this 2lewd egyptian clothing and blushing intensely:
u.nya.is/uzkfwf.jpg

Of course, anything is appreciated, including lewd, thank you.

Requesting Diana
* Doing heart hands
* Waking up in the morning
* With cute animals like a small corgi or a kitten or that grass owl pokemon
Anything else that's cute, lovable or romantic would be appreciated too.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Requesting Chie Sasaki
- doing a smug, disdain or angry face
- with a cat girl or bunny girl outfit
- anything else is fine

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-showing off his ass or feet
As usual anything is fine, Thank you.

Happy birthday, Dragonfag!

Good morning, requesting anything cute and adorable of my Tsubaki.

A few ideas:
- as a cute housewife preparing dinner, welcoming me home
- being complimented, and blushing profusely
- in casual clothes
- in celebration of うさぎの日, anything cute involving her and her rabbit Timothy, or just regular old bunnies チモシー ref: imgur.com/a/y9Slj
- in this red riding hood-esque outfit: imgur.com/a/CYIoq

Thank you very much if you choose to draw her, I hope you have fun and have a nice weekend!

Posting for Akaribro.

I would like to request Akari cheering me up or telling me to stay strong.

Requesting Yukari being metal as fuck.

Happy Friday, everyone!
Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•Wearing the virgin killer sweater while offering an empty box of valentine's chocolates to user, maybe with chocolate stains around her mouth
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

I also wanted to thank Momo and Shun and I can't get to the image right now so I'm sorry if I forgot/got names wrong for drawing her last weekend after I went to bed, it was absolutely adorable and just what I needed to make up for a terrible weekend. I loved it so much and it was just a heartwarming image to see. Thank you all so much.

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting my Minty angel and SI jetpacking (spooning except shes the big spoon, her being far smaller) (SI Ref: i.imgur.com/X9rY60m.png ), all comfy in a blanket burrito, or taking a comfy bubblebath with a rubber duck and lots of bubbles (to keep it nonlewd)

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend!

Morning, requesting Yozakura getting a surprise hug from behind, kinda like this i.imgur.com/ZUCxxRg.jpg
Or one of these would be great too
- wishing the viewer good luck and to do their best at work
- covered in flour while happily cooking

I missed you.

I would like to request my lovely Tharja
-With a chocobo
-Wearing the infamous gift ribbon
-Playing with her hair
-Mixing potions
-As a younger loli version of herself
-Dressed as a FE:A Dancer
imgur.com/CfE4emT
-Cute with SI
imgur.com/a/VFPgI

Good Morning, WWD

Requesting anything with my cute prince, Totty. Anything cute, cutebully, lewd or involving crossdressing would be nice, but if you want something specific it could be one of these:
-Anything involving a peach.
-Eating Macaroons
-In this: pbs.twimg.com/media/C4rLfjiWMAA_tCI.jpg
-Anything from this album: imgur.com/a/oHnZq
-Totty and Ichi dressed as each other and acting like each other asking "Well? Who's who now?", preferably off model for hardesr distinction. ( imgur.com/a/hTyW6 )

Using your art style or F6 model ( i.imgur.com/79S1Y7X.png ) instead of on model is encouraged. Thank you.

What

I can't think of what I'd like to request this week. Something related to Bloodborne or Dark Souls would be cool, please.

>Want to request something super degenerate involving waifu
>Just know that these threads will never let it go

What do?

commission

Stop blogging about it

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

Here's a list ideas I'd like to see:
-Older looking Mio wearing a jeans and a black sweater
-Mio receiving gifts from user
-Mio (or older looking Mio if you want) in a cutelewd black lace lingerie, yes pillow optional
-Her clothes being erased like in that gif ( imgur.com/dD5pF3Q )

For a joint request, Mio with Kurome ( ), helping Kurome to study.

Anything else is great as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Good morning, Sup Forums! Today, March 3rd, is Hinagiku's birthday!

Requesting any of the following to make my beloved happy:
- Receiving breakfast in bed from my SI
- Getting a big hug from my SI
- Munching on cake while wearing a party hat
- Walking into a surprise party
- Receiving a present and/or flowers
- Telling me something along the lines of, "All I want is you."
- As a chibi, covered in or surrounded by presents
- Sleeping soundly with a party hat on her head, tired out from a celebration, possibly with my SI (or person out of frame) pulling a blanket over her

Any other birthday-related ideas for her would of course be great too!

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things, and an adult version of my waifu is always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required for anything: imgur.com/a/TmkTJ
Please and thank you as always!

Want to talk about it privately?

Happy brithday to her, Mimi and dragonfag.

3 birthdays on 3/3

I would like to request Sakuya performing a small magic show for children. Simple tricks and this and that. Wearing a cute outfit for the occasion would be nice as well, though I'm not sure what other than a top-hat and cape.

That or something involving her and myself holding hands on a fluffy date. Walking around the city or something of the like would be wonderful.

As always anything showing off her cute side or portraying her cool calm demeanor would be lovely. A bit suggestive or cutelewd would be alright within reason.
Self-insert reference: imgur.com/a/Cjlvz

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend ahead of them and makes sure to stay safe. Have fun doing something you love and make a memory. Thank you if you consider drawing her and take it easy.

Where?

Guerrillamail or something.

Sure, Do I just give the scrambled email address here or what?

Yeah, if you want to.

Good afternoon, everyone!

Requesting my lovely darling Tsukihi Araragi:

- Since she recently started to study Dance and I'd like to see her wearing some sort of Traditional Dancing Outfit like Flamenco, Ballet or Hula! (imgur.com/a/xqv1Y)
- Watching an Easter Fire/Bonfire, maybe while holding hands with my SI (ref. imgur.com/a/lXIK8)
- Comfily playing video games
- Getting pet from POV
- A slightly older Tsukihi with a Ponytail or any other alternative hairstyle

Some more references for her many different hairstyles: imgur.com/a/06z8m

Of course, anything cute or cutelewd is always appreciated!

Thank you for considering her and have a fantastic weekend!

[email protected]

Thanks for saying so!

Requesting Oora dressed as Lilina

Thanks user! May you have a great week.

Requesting slightly older/christmas cake Natsuki in a similar outfit and pose to the reference picture.

If that's not too interesting, her wearing camo pants, boots and a tank top with her hair tied up.

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or winter related would be nice.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly looking up at the stars at night, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting her Aigis Wearing nothing, but an apron
Wearing a bunnysuit
Her butt being pushed against glass or in workout clothes bending over and stretching imgur.com/a/QUpgD
Holding a positive pregnancy test looking happy and embarrassed
Cosplaying in Cardcaptor Sakura in her original magical girl outfit imgur.com/a/ZfZHX , but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Did the thread star later today?