Israel occupation question

How should the Israel occupation situation be resolved? I am in favor of a one state solution, annex the Gaza strip to Egypt. Annex the west bank to Jordan. Annex the Golan Heights to Lebanon.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/hnI66WiQOQI
youtube.com/watch?v=M4Ho9zSAK-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The territory should be placed back under Christian rule.

Why?

Another option:
>Israel annexes Golan
>Jordan annexes the West Bank
>Egypt annexes Gaza
No more Fake Palestinians. Problem Solved.
>muh Three State Solution

>occupation
dirty antisemite
this sound reasonable

that implies that that Jordan and Egypt want the palestinians. Protip: they don't. Nobody wants those fuckers.

Best option:
Massacre the Palestinians and nuke anyone trying to stop us.

This

Israel should be boycotted until they end apartheid.

>End apartheid
Last time that happened blacks started massacring whites in South Africa

the way it is going is the best it can possibly go. minimal risk of loss of life and Israel step by step annexes golan and west bank. gaza I don't know.

Jordan doesn't want the west bank because palestinian militias almost started a civil war in it at 1970
Egypt doesn't want gaza because they refuse to end like jordan and insisted on writing that the strip never goes back to Egypt in our treaty of 1979
Lebanon never had any sovreignity over the syrian golan heights so if anyone has any claim to it, it's Syria. and even then it would not matter because Syria can't even permanently reclaim quneitra from ISIS, nevermind going west of it

it's funny watching goys that don't know jack shit about geopolitics here come up with ideas since almost all the bullshit you get about local events here comes from the likes of CNN

What a shithole that whole place is . Lets glass the middle east . Europe should support and arm both sides so they can go and kill each other

At this point only a ethnic cleansing of Jerusalem would fix things as long as it is occupied by Arabs there will never be peace, having your holy city flooded with Arabs is a faith i would not wish upon my worst enemy.

So the two state solution is still the best?

Who gives a fuck about Israel and all their shitty sites. Completely worthless except in the minds of religious nuts.

>proves to be nothing beter than Amelek
Just fucking assimilate them already you stupid fags. Instead of building Greater Israel you are obseessed with that stupid Temple and muh redemption. You don't see how muslims are flying to Lebanon? The moment Lebanon is majority muslim is your fucking end. REEEEEEE You were supposed to protect the throne of the world, but you are giving it to goatfuckers, because of that stupid building. You can still stop this shit, just help fucking Syria, You are powerful enough to wipe out that godless islamic state either way you are fucked.
>We finished temple yay!
>Muh new era
>"muh we have opened heaven"
>Meanwhile Lebanon becomes muslim
>Iran anex iraq ---> syria ---> Lebanon in muslim springs
>Takes over Bejrut, therefore Scythian Throne
>Middle east is full Persia mode once again after almost 2000 years
>Turks get raped as revenge
>Jews get shoah'd once again
Everytime you built that shit you lose Judea, how you can expect that this time will be different?

>Syria can't even permanently reclaim quneitra from ISIS
and why is that?
is it because the buffertzone now needs a buffertzone?

Well, your enemy sure wishes that upon you, you fucking retard.

no a one state israel is the best solution for everyone, but you have to lie about wanting a two state solution to keep the arap from being too buttmad

egypt does not want gaza
the people there are too dangerous even for a full islamic country like egypt
theyd much rather the gazans stay there

>Last time that happened blacks started massacring whites in South Africa

And we all know how sad this made Jews.

Sinai is rightfully Israel, Gaza is rightfully Israel, west bank is rightfully Israel, Golan heights is rightfully Israel. There is already a two state solution, Jordan is Islamic arab and Israel is Jew. Deal with it

Under a one state solution Israel cannot be both Jewish and Democratic.

that's why you shove out the arabs a family at a time

arabs should unite and atack israel to try to gain back their territory
wait
that already hapened
3 times
and they fuking lost everytime

Destroy all holy site, no more Aqsha, no more Temple Mount, no more Holy Sepulchure, etc
Kill the holy land meme, exile all jews and arabs bring in niggers

Israel should give full citizenship and equal rights to all the people living in the territory it controls.
This solves the issue, since there is no longer a multi-million dudes displaced population. They are all israeli now, just muslim israelis.

The solution is to ignore it. It doesn't matter what these vermin do over in their shithole, we just shouldn't be involved.

I suppose it's alright as a modus vivendi to our side either way

there is no two state solution. the arab approach here is the same it has for Europe, outbreed the enemy and over time claim enclaves populated by arabs as your land. that's why the most compromising offer they give us is that a new state of palestine is created for palestinians currently living in the territories, and at the same time Israel lets all palestinian refugees of 1948 AND all their descendents (numbering 4.5 million people today) gain immediate israeli citizenship and move into Israel, NOT the newly established palestine.
thus they want to create a new palestinian arab state and turn israel half palestinian now and turn it to fully palestinian in one generation. it's similar to dealing with BLM blacks or feminazis, their self consciousness and awareness don't fucking exist at all

so you are saying israel should stop being a jewish state? yea no thank you

>Outbreeding
Is LatmaTV a good source? hooktube.com/hnI66WiQOQI

>annex the Gaza strip to Egypt. Annex the west bank to Jordan.
i wish but egypt and jordan dont want that . israel would happily agree to this (c territories of west bank stay ours of course)
>Golan Heights to Lebanon.
you w0t m8 ? , golan heights will stay israeli because no one else even wants it . its common practice to negotiate over territories taken in war and after the war with syria syrians basically said they dont care about golan .
israel has had a civilian population and government there for years and invests in infrastructure and development . there's not a single person in the golan heights that would vote to hand it over to the failed state of lebanon , they cant even control what they already have .

what the solution should be :
>terrorism stops
>after enough years with 0 terrorism the oslo borders in west bank are redrawn to better fir the current situation
>israel pulls out of all A and B territories entirely, theres a new, non-clusterfuck border
>green light is given to establish a state in the west bank and gaza strip (they can choose how they want to divide governing or even make 2 states if they wish)
>after many years of no terrorism relations between us and them may begin to normalize
>we may even assist them in various projects we were trying to build but were derailed by war, like the gaza artificial island airport or even do some shit like an underground road\railway connecting gaza to west bank.

Either let the people rule themselves, or give them citizenship. Right now you are enslaving them.

>Golan Heights to Lebanon.
The Golan Heights are rightful Syrian claim

Also its strategically the most improtant land for Isreal. No way they give it up to anyone

if you don't mind JEWISH media, then sure. I like them but I'm obviously biased

youtube.com/watch?v=M4Ho9zSAK-s

and it does give full citizenship, just not to the west bank people . the entire point is that they dont want and we dont want to be in the same state . the idea is for them to have their own . they just keep shooting themselves in the foot and dragging out what could be a done deal in a month or two.

israelis of reddit: do you think that peaceful coexistence between the jews and the arap is possible in the 21st century? i've spoken to a few of them (non-palesitnian) and they seem to think it's possible if you start treating the palestinians with basic dignity

My solution: Give Egypt Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Gaza and Iraq to Israel peacefully and stop occupying Jewish land.

Arabs belong in Arabia. So long as they are occupying Jewish land, there will be no peace.

Jordan, Egypt are mongoloid nations and they are the reasons Palestine is so screwed up and poor now- see Egyptian rule of Gaza until 1967. As soon as Israel took over, Palestine began flourishing economically, until Jordan, Egypt and other Arab nations started the Yom Kippur war (1973) and made such trust between Israel and Palestine impossible.

Palestinians understand the economic benefit of trading with Israel. They also should be sick of war now. But instead of letting normal people thrive, 1) foreign muslim nations with ideological motivation and 2) Hamas, propped by these nations, spark up war in Palestine.

The steps for peace in Judeah are:
1. Get rid of foreign islamic influence, partially achieved by the arab spring, but Turkey and Saudi Arabia remain
2. Destroy Hamas. Hopefully, Palestinians whom Hamas has lynched relatives of when they did a coup d'etat in 2007 can help out.
3. Israel needs to get rid of its own Jewish extremists, and tell the orthodox population who settle in the West Bank and who generally have too much power in government to fuck right off.
4. Israel needs to allow free trade between it and Palestine and let Palestinian industries compete with Israeli industries. This will improve economic conditions enough to secure long term peace.

Get the USA OUT of the ME, there is no sane reason 2 be there, except 2 protect Israel from reality.

Cut off those monthly welfare checks and all those free weapons then watch Israel suddenly decide to actually negotiate in good faith.

meaning gibs?

maybe if you didn't vote for a hawk you could lmao

i didn't ask them to specify but i'd guess it includes things like not razing palestinian homes

no, I don‘t mind. Latma has made some good sketches about arabs, not sure msm would have the balls to publish the christmas video I linked above.
I‘ve worked with a few jews in the past, been to school with jews, don‘t care if alemanic or jew. fine people, all of them.

We've all seen what Sweden calls basic dignity
Your opinion doesn't matter, idiot. People who let their own daughters get raped and sons beaten senseless are clearly too worthless to manage their own affairs, much less those of others

There is only one solution. Turn the area into a radioactive wasteland. When the area becomes habitable again, the histor ical baggage will be long forgotten.

how about leaving this issue to the people living there? Besides Israeli lobby in America and their interest in the region (which makes a lot of sense in American geopolitics in middle east), why does Europe care so much about some towelheads?

Israeli here. Yes, it is possible. Really, all people in the world are decent. But Arabs are spoiled by pan-Arabic Islamic international lobbying. In the 1950's, we wanted to build a powerful water plant that uses a lot of water from the river Jordan. Israeli and Jordanian scientists together worked out and agreed on how to fairly split the river between the two countries. No bullshit. Just two decent groups of people cooperating. Israel went and built the plant and used even less water than planned. So all is fine, yes? Well, the Arab League came in and quite literally said, "our purpose is to wipe Israel out of existence, and allowing a profitable plant like this undermines it", and began to pressure the Jordan government to reroute the Jordan river upstream of the plant so that we get starved off water. We had no choice but to militarily stop the rerouting in 1964, and basically this ended up in the six day war in 1967.

This is the pattern. Progress starts between Israel and Palestine, ideologues on both sides get scared and muddle the water.

oh ok, we‘ll send them your way. first to Britain, they‘ll deport them to the Falklands and from there they can row over to Argentina.
a mess in the middle east means a mess in Europe. not that the current Israeli state is part of this bumfight in our back yard (Syria, Lybia etc)

wow rude
makes sense

that's why you get rid of the democratic part. Apartheid is the best case scenario.

>How should the Israel occupation situation be resolved?

This

>we‘ll send them your way
you don't have to send anything anywhere (including this shithole) since you have no authority to do so.
>not that the current Israeli state is part of this bumfight in our back yard
LOL France was the mayor contributor in Gadaffi's downfall and it's by far the most anti Israel country in Europe.
You people wanted to send your democratic values to Libia and Syria, and they opened the valve and sent you the niggers instead. Europe fucked up miserably, you can't deny this blaming (((them))).

Get a bunch of Saudis to crash nukes into their buildings. Ill go to tel aviv and video tape myself dancing to make it kosher

>wow, didn‘t know someone made it out of that submarine. sadly the effects are obvious, but perhaps oxygen depravation was during birth
nah, it was the USA meddling.

Back to the real owners!

It is under Christian rule. They exist because we do.
Our Holy places remain untouched because Jews respect them.
Look at Hagia Sofia, the Orthodox churches' St Peter's cathedral. It's fucked. Like a teenage goth kid put posters up.
God bless Jews and thank them for keeping things safe.

Yes it's always the Jews and America right, it's never your fault.
And yeah at least we have some sea to get our subs lost and unlike Europe we do have actual births

what about palestinians not stabing people and lauching rockets?

well, Sven hasn‘t come to reason yet. grenade attacks are ok, soon there will be a public holliday where kids throw potatoes in peoples bedrooms at night.
Sven hasn‘t understood that razing homes may be appropriate in his case too.

how about starting off with a show of good faith

eva brunne has been showing good faith for years

50% of Palestinian Americans are Christians, 45% of them have a college degree, and their median annual household income is $65,000.

Arab Spring 2.0 Intifada Deluxe Version

>50% of Palestinian Americans are Christians, 45% of them have a college degree, and their median annual household income is $65,000.
You christcucks will let anybody in as long as they are christian. "Hey nigger, I heard you are christian, come fuck my daughter."

thats silly you live in a country of CONSENT

we need the one state solution, arabs showed us multiple times that they cannot form a proper government

Consent or not, White women getting blacked isn't a problem for christians. There, I said the same thing, but worded differently.

This right here

thanks to based christian britbongs who handed over the land to the kikes.

>Implying that Jersualem was not in peace for 400+ years under muslim rule.

Right now, people of all faiths can go and worship in East Jerusalem. How possible do you reckon is that gonna be if it was handed to Palestinians? Consider: Jews weren't even allowed to access the wailing wall under Jordanian rule.

You can ask the local christians their how they find to live under kike rule.

there*

They can wail somewhere else

>Jews weren't even allowed to access the wailing wall under Jordanian rule.
Wow, let me pull out my scanning electron microscope to find my give a fucks

ps the wailing wall is a roman structure, has nothing to do with the temple

>thinks his opinion on the situation in the middle east is insightful
>cant even take into account the basic requirements each side has

brainlet

BOMB THE JEWS AND THE ARABS. JERUSALEM SHOULD BE CHRISTIAN

All arabs should be re-patriated to Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria.......

Israel gets what exactly from suffering Islam? Not much except murder.....

How is Israel occupying anything but its own clay?

Say what you really mean.

Israel is a Jewish nation. The Christians will be OK if also deprived of ability to reside in Israel. But Christians have never been the problem, have they?

Arabs never cared about Israel until muhammed came along. Taqiyya is real.

Of old the land was canaan. God killed all of them. Then came moabites, ammonites, edomites, philistines, and Israelis. God fixed that too. Then, there were Judeans, Israelis, and Samaratins. Samaratins were in a distinct minority as they are now.

Israel is what it is. It will never be muslim now matter how many satan shills wish it were so....

>Palestinian Americans
>Americans

right because the ones smart enough to nope out of that squalid shithole are no different than the illiterate camel fuckers that remained behind.

swallow your irrelevant BLS demography and neck yourself faggot.