Why are Russians so insecure about everything and always desperate to show that everything Russian is perfect...

Why are Russians so insecure about everything and always desperate to show that everything Russian is perfect. Just be proud of what you were/are no matter how big or small. Everything Russian is hyped up to an absurd level, everytime Russia announces a new weapons project it's always "NATO BTFO OUR SPACE TECHNOLOGY WILL RAPE YOU"

Compare this glorious scene from the 1993 Stalingrad

youtube.com/watch?v=BqHzs4PtqIE

To this atrocity

youtube.com/watch?v=T3aCdoHyb-8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=La81qM-vvU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're Russian. Most of them grew up in the USSR when admitting Russia wasn't perfect was unironically illegal.

its just our government, part of their propaganda.

It is healthy to be overly patriotic but you always have to realize your faults to know what to improve.

its a fucking popcorn flick, Shinya, its not seeking to rape you desu

Most people are. The western agenda is to demoralize Russians and smear Russian reputation. The Russian state agenda is to hide flaws and keep people complacent.

There is no difference between 1993 and 2013 Stalingrad in that regard.

>Why are Russians so insecure about everything and always desperate to show that everything Russian is perfect. Just be proud of what you were/are no matter how big or small. Everything Russian is hyped up to an absurd level, everytime Russia announces a new weapons project it's always "NATO BTFO OUR SPACE TECHNOLOGY WILL RAPE YOU"

t. nuke-gook

Forgot meme flag

>nuke-gook

We raped your gay little slav ass in Manchu province and at the sea we only lost in ww2 because we fight both china and USA at the same time

Russia is so great you have to send your underaged girls here to be nude model. Your tourists are the worst they are worst than even Chinese tourist

>its a fucking popcorn flick

I am sorry I thought I payed tickets for a war movie not fucking Lord of the Rings

no Kuril islands for you, butthurt island Chink

Calm down, little guy. Don't strain your subtle Asian body over it.
You lost most of your ww2 battles because of your retarded mentality about death being a great honor, you literally threw your self's at the feet of Aryan men, who then shot and killed you guys. Also nukes and stuff. Maybe if you didn't rape and kill like in Nanjing (yes we know about that.). Just saying, it's your own fault for not being good warriors. It goes back to ancient times, you got blown out of the waters when we encountered you. We dominated Asia back in the day only to have you suckle our genius teet's and steal our tech and advancements. You really do owe a great deal to the west. So have some appreciation and humbleness.

Konichiwa jap-user san

This. Neosovietism is killing this country hard

Chinese deserved rape of Nanjing. We kicked your ass in Singapore you fucking island inbreds you can't even die with honor like us you surrendered after we fired a few cannon shots hahaha.

>It goes back to ancient times, you got blown out of the waters when we encountered you.

We are not lucky like you with all the good quality metal and resources we are stuck on the island with low quality iron and we have to work with that. Our swords and armor are shit I admit but that's all we can afford to have

>You really do owe a great deal to the west.

Last time I remember Russia is mongolia slav turk monkey , not West.

They're not? At least on Sup Forums. Many ruskies here are pretty critical of their country and Putin.

>implying not every single piece of jap media is about how grorious nippon is ah rand of wonderfur teknorogy and spirittu that is arways in the centa of worrd attenshon
3/5 made me reply

>Many ruskies here are pretty critical of their country and Putin.

It is the only place they can do it and not get arrested. Somehow people think Putin is god after some staged photo op of him scolding oligarchs and taking his shirt off showing his beer belly.

What do you think about us?

They're not. Burgers are though. Your probably a burger weeb.

>implying not every single piece of jap media is about how grorious nippon is ah rand of wonderfur teknorogy and spirittu that is arways in the centa of worrd attenshon

We created cheap but high quality cars, LED lights, robots, anime culture. We are the 3rd largest economy in world, millions of tourists come here every year, your children stays at home to watch our shitty cartoons

How are we not technologically advanced and centre of world attention again?

>What do you think about us?

Irrelevant

>insecure pole seeking validation
we'll imagine my shock

LMAO
Why are even concerned about Russia in the first place, jap?
Just stick to your anime cartoons sempai

Well, at least we are not considered subhumans thats good!

Based Anglo speaking truth

Poland is just irreverent peice of shit land that actually belongs to Russia and Germany. We all know that all the beautiful girls in Poland is actually German or Russians and the rest are just ugly Jews

eeeeeeeh.

Nah you're worst than subhuman but at least your people are the best skiiers when they come here. Funny people too

Proxyfaggot, real Japan-san would know we cooperated during WW2 sharing intelligence

Sorry bro, but you coulden't even propel a iron boat without the Dutch technology you got in the 18th century.
Even the japanese word Mōtā comes straight from the Dutch word Motor.

Shamefur dispray commit sudoku at once, you are a disgrace to the Emperor and the empire of the Rising Sun for saying shit about your ally

I mean in the 19th century.

>saying shit about your ally

I don't even know where you belong on the map how am I supposed to be your ally?!

Eh poles are fun people but fuck poland.

>you coulden't even propel a iron boat without the Dutch technology you got in the 18th century.

??? Since when did I disregard your contributions to our advancements we would still in wooden houses if the white man haven't reached us. We had to become you to survive

I spit in your general direction for being useless to the cause of your Empire, emperor should get rid of pests like you maybe then people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki would never have to suffer Yankees wrath

Kaliningrad

You literally pick wild mushrooms for your german masters and clean british toilets you have no right to talk shit about us

Yea we just woulden't have gunpowder and paper money and forks!
And i think the binary system mathematics was Asian too or influenced atleast.
Strangely enough.

Russians are great people. They just live under fucked up government since (((Bolsheviks))) murdered Romanovs and destroyed their country.

Hopefully, in future Slavs will be brothers again.

TOO FAR PAWEL TOO FUCKING FAR!

You don't know your history and lack basic geographical knowledge. Please do your country a favour and remove thyself from the gene-pool

what was teh number of actual russian christians killed in the purge times? how many million?

Sorry has to use this meme

It is okay German bro the Pole sub subhumans can have all the land they have you would still be 1000x richer than they are. Your country was divided in two and yet even the communist east part was 100x richer than Poland now

>"NATO BTFO OUR SPACE TECHNOLOGY WILL RAPE YOU"
>unironically dont know what is clickbait is.

>Compare this glorious scene from the 1993 Stalingrad
its are shitty film with low ratings you dumb mongrel.

Too many.

youtube.com/watch?v=La81qM-vvU8

>Don't strain your subtle Asian body over it
why did this make me hard?

>We raped your gay little slav ass in Manchu province
quit playing as gook than since you are obviously amerimutt

>slavs
>posts germans

do you know where romanovs come from?
also ruriks were from scandinavia.

russians were never ruled by actual russians.

>"B-b-b-but muh goverment"

Haвaльнятa co шкoлы пpишли.

>Slavs
nani? We are judeo-iranian senpai, don't forget that.

posted from my St Petersburg troll factory through a proxy
t. Yaruslav Ivanovicslav

>People from different countries try to make history of their countries sound perfect
Woah, genius conclusion, mr Wakamakahama!
Next you'll say Germans try to reduce their role in holocaust, Americans in Native American killing, Poles in jew lynchings and Japs in Nanking!

>Why are Russians so insecure about everything and always desperate to show that everything Russian is perfect.

You just described RT News. They're like that and it's annoying.

>It is healthy to be overly patriotic but you always have to realize your faults to know what to improve.
Russia doesn't have (had) any faults.

Meh.

Btw, what does the Russian youth think of Putin?
Will Putin be elected once again? Do old people mainly vote for Putin?
What are your opinions about him? Just curious.

>meme flag
Ich kann auch auf Deutsch mit dir reden, du Schwuchtel.

>co
>literally そ
I don't even...

Romanovs could have been Martians, does not matter.

Pre-Bolshevik Russia was a great nation of great artists, thinkers and scientists. Let's hope they can get their country back.

>everytime Russia announces a new weapons project it's always "NATO BTFO OUR SPACE TECHNOLOGY WILL RAPE YOU"
Cuz it's truth.

Japs would shoot the same movies about Nankai if they didn't get emasculated by American Rabbi

Lmao all you coinslot eyed pedo fuckers did during WW2 were some Allahu Akbar like suicide attacks.

we think that Putin must be hang for colluding with mudshit trash such as you.

>Russia is so great you have to send your underaged girls here to be nude model

Yes slavs are degenerate soulless monkeys but if there wasn't a demand for this shit r*ssians wouldn't be sending over their little girls to be photographed by nip pedos

The world needs to burn with a passion i cant stand that shit

Aporogize for Pearl Harbor.

Nobody gives a flying fuck

Looks like Japan needs to get nuked again.

But aren't you best buddies with Iran now? Please tell me again how they are different from the rest of them and are natural allies?

Lol, I love the directness of Russians. Seriously, why build a huge fucking mosque in Moscow. That shit was stupid.

Are Russians always pessimistic? Pic related.

This shit is ukranian made, dumbo.

Meanwhile you're 100 billion in debt lol

Yeah sure everything is Ukraine fault no matter that Siberian girls are being trafficked all over the world as sex slaves and no one in Russia seems to care then again we aren't much better germany and Sweden are importing rapists and we turned a blind eye to paki rape gangs Europe is fucked

>We

stahp
Best case you're a trolling proxy. Worst case you're an american weaboo trying to live through your favorite anime life. There aren't any cunteyed degenerates in the western segment of the Internet thankfully.

Do you even read, dumbo? Low quality baits doesn't work with me.

>But aren't you best buddies with Iran now?
Russia as state never had allies nor best buddies.
Nor my buddies are trying to replace me in my own country with paki\saudi\iraq trash. shalom goyim.
Cause its apropriate way of showing world that we stand with our islamic lapdogs from middle east. It wasnt build by our money anyway.

Many people are indifferent. Many think whatever could replace him would almost certainly be a net negative. Go with the devil you know and all that jazz. Some drank the cool-aid and unironically worship him, but I think it's a minority.

> Russians are shit
> literally illustrates with (((movies)))
Are everyone in your country so retarded?
(not talking of japan, because obvious proxy)

Thanks. One more question if you don't mind.
What do most Russians think about this jet plane incident and Karlov assassination?
Are they also indifferent or do they blame Putin for collaborating with Turkey?

Lol. Russian posters here are like the most self-hating of all.

Nobody really cares about anything. We all live in that shit for almost 100 years. Hundreds of millions are murdered, robbed and mutilated by famines, minority-hires in medicine, some even with KGB-minorities or minorities-mafia. Best people are always gone first.

Anyone ever collaborating with bolsheviks must be rooted out. The whole planet must be glassed and oceans evaporated by orbital nuclear strikes.
> There is nothing left to restore, God. Burn it.

>Hundreds of millions are murdered
Thousand gorillions, actually.
I spotted you in many threads, you sound like complete schizoid and babble the same crazy shit out of your ass like on daily basis. Get some pills already..

>We all live in that shit for almost 100 years. Hundreds of millions are murdered
quit with that bullshit already. we lost around 8 million during 17-39 years, and that are civil war for you with numerous famines.
go play jew card somewhere else.

> there is other people like you, but I will continue to think, that you are alone, because that will calm my bydlo herd mentality
> we din du nuffin > "millions executed personally by muh sralin" > haha what a cool joke > it was *only* 36 millions before ww2 really > muh 1937 [10000 minority members got executed with another million of Russians] > we where suffering too, see! > *befriends another perdogan/kerimov/bokassa/shillary trough paying them hefty sums from Russian taxes*

>Kikezhenitsyn pictures
>Waves of wacko greentext
You need to do with shit that splashes in your head, srsly.

Is it a bad thing?
Perhaps better to be a cuckolds and scream about how are we embarrassing of being white?

Fuck off dot flag.

> it was a """Civil""" war, goyim, what are you talking about? > we only officially murdered 36 millions > why do you care about 15 millions? > time to forget about this 8 millions

Nice arguments, shareblue.

>It is healthy to be overly patriotic
no. It just makes you blind and ignorant

Another fine argument to refute official stats of 50 millions and Mendeleev calculations of 350 millions in Russia by the middle of 20th century, that never happened, because "demographic explosions" in RSFSR or other Russian regions of USSR is a bad joke.

As well as "statistics", "law", "court", "elections", "police", "human rights", "inviolability of home", "education", "food", "wealth", "market", "career", "patriotism" and Any other concept, that is either produced or "defended" by Bolsheviks, other than "personal momentary well being of Bolsheviks, whatever the price".

All the shit we live in for almost 100 years.

Bullshit. Being ultra-patriotic is healthy, as long as your nation is in rule over the state. Or at least when your people are proportionally represented in legislature.

Which is the case for every state on the planet, except RSFSR. That is ruled by anyone except Russians. The only state in the world, where "nationality" has different term than "legal citizenship".