Stabbing near Kings Cross in London - road sealed off as man fights for life

Stabbing near Kings Cross in London - road sealed off as man fights for life
express.co.uk/news/uk/895520/london-news-traffic-latest-updates-kings-cross-police-york-way-A5200-stabbing-knife-crime

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/crime/utterly-senseless-death-of-boy-15-stabbed-for-his-bike-a2942566.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gang related and NOT terrorism

Islamophobics btfo

part and parcel btfo

plenty of islamic gangs in london retard

Shutup Germanfag.

part and parcel
plz be islam

>stabbing
>breaking news

lel

SHART

kys Burgerscum

Can we please call it 'punctured'

> get punct

No, you first. Suck on Mama Merkel's poison teat while you get railed in the ass by uncircumcised sandnigger cock. Maybe those bracelets they're handing out in Cologne for New Year's Eve will keep you safe.

how many dead in this mass stabbing

If I know muslims a lot of their victims would have still being in bed.

It's the cally road gang, from King's x going north to Caledonia and I brondesbury is their area that borders King's x Station, it will be one of their retards knifing each other over a post code infraction from another dealer

>stabbing in London
>news
Pick one faggot

>cally road gang
just looked these fags up. wow, how many photos do they want to take of the gang members? sort them out already. cops are a fucking joke.

Schnitzel BTFO

OY! BIN IT, YA WANKER!

They are

It was bad but improving somewhat during the reign of Boris. Then sadiq hezbollah khan ended stop and search and now the scum basically have free reign. Pic related

F

Just one mass has been stabbed.
If the victim's a bit sturdy, more mass will have been stabbed.

All neck stabbings are muslim

Quran 47:4 When you meet the infidels,smite their necks

I was stabbed 5 times not too far from there. fucking muslim scum

Yeah and a woman was stabbed by her husband in Aldi yesterday.

Stabbings happen all the time, it's nothing new.

>uncircumcised sandnigger cock.

>Sandniggers
>Uncircumcised
You realise Muslims, just like Jews are into the whole foreskin eating business right?

But I thought the only reason they ran around stabbing each other was because they were sad about being frisked by police? My whole worldview has collapsed etc etc

nobody cares about your middle eastern country.

Shut up you retard, what about when that faggy rapper Professor Green got stabbed in the neck.

Definitely NO islamic gangs around Caledonian Road. A couple of Somalian kids, but they can't compete with the poor white kids.

I know that area really well, and hung out in parks around there a couple of summers ago. It's mostly white or mix raced kids, none have religion or faith, they just like stealing bikes, smoking weed and stabbing each other (once they know what postcode you come from.)

That neighbourhood is pretty fucking violent, this video if from the same area of a kid getting a steak knife through the heart in a bke theft.

standard.co.uk/news/crime/utterly-senseless-death-of-boy-15-stabbed-for-his-bike-a2942566.html

He's the first biker, that peddles off real quick. Apparently he bled out about 30m down the road.

Yah stop and search is rayciss dont you know??? Much more progressive to let black and brown teenagers give each other colostomy bags