What are Sup Forums's thoughts on Paganism?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on Paganism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j_F6vyeLvaM
youtube.com/watch?v=os_E_MXjnqs
mediafire.com/folder/5jbvucjd1cyq8/
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=GVCSUgtsZJc
youtube.com/watch?v=qIO-foQBedc
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language
renegadetribune.com/the-scam-and-how-it-works
youtube.com/watch?v=n4HdKbbqHjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Atheism for hipsters

The end goal.
Neo-privitivism is how we save the planet.

WE

*Spoon clank

It’s retarded. Go away

Europe was a shithole with it so it's not a good thing

Larpers. Most of them were fedora tippers in their early teens but once it stopped being cool, it's gonna become the next bandwagon. Mark my words.

The worship of Volk und Vaterland is good.
Worshiping fake jewish gods is bad.

Its a dead religion with no book, no tenants, and no church

>American education.

>Paganism
this word is a misnomer you want the long version of the short version of the truth? (pic related)

It produced almost none of the problems that (((Abrahamic))) desert-semite religion does.
It usually didn't bribe/threaten people with hell/heaven, either. Which to me is an indication that it's far more likely to be true.

Heil The Aesir

Sup Forums is to become a warlock factory then!

mediafire.com/folder/5jbvucjd1cyq8/

start with the playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

>Paganism
>Uses elite psychos' favorite symbol

All of those belief systems are from a time when we had no idea about our own universe or science. The mistake we make in ditching religion is to throw the sense of community/honour/loyalty/trust in your own people etc out with the other shit. I'd take pagan European ideology over the Big Three of middle eastern crap any day. If someone could come up with a system of faith like religion that could combine the knowledge of science, with the values that science doesn't teach that you see in the good parts of religion, we would have a much better world. We can worship a calculator, give offerings to the gods of using your brain and scientific reasoning and have a church where people are taught how to use their brain.

when will you Americans devour your (((overlords))) and avenge Europe?

quick question - will the star of vishnu ever be taken back from the jews?

LARPing, as Christian'z

>All of those belief systems are from a time when we had no idea about our own universe or science.
lol this is the exact opposite of reality, for millions of years there was only one religion and all cultures around he world practiced it and it was based solely on science and math, then the church went around the world destroying it

Great refutation

youtube.com/watch?v=GVCSUgtsZJc

this is where the 4th Reich will rise
>quick question - will the star of vishnu ever be taken back from the jews?
Taken back? I twas never theirs

>religion
>science and math
pick one

the ignorant speak of things they do not understand as if they do rather than observing and learning

Catholicism for people that don't feel like going to church. AKA Catholicism after confirmation

this is what siam people do in ancient time for protect them from evil
look similar ?

Interesting part of our culture and history.

and this

Tell us what is so good about science and why you hold it in such high regard. The Ancients knew many things way before science that science can not even explain !

>raelian star
are you sure this isn't pozzed?
rael was supporting ayys as the new overlords here

oh scientist is just a new word for "pagan wizards" . They knew all right, this knowledge is only starting to be rediscovered. Reincarnation the first law of thermodynamics, karma newtons third law of motion

pasta
The Jews created the Torah to create a slave race of superstitious half wits, a book telling them knowledge is evil and anyone trying to teach them anything is Pagan and evil. Lol Pagan simply means educated in the ancient world. The Romans saw what they did, and thought hey this works great a book we can give to people about a zombie space Jew that tells them to work as good slaves and pay their taxes (give unto Caesar what is his), not to pursue any wealth (easier to pass a camel through the eye of a needle), and be meek and meager in this life and you will be rewarded in the next. The Bible is a way to make you a good slave, a good goy. But it also coded so the sharp can find the real answers in the bible and become part of the priestly class, who can do research and study all day in their white collar lifestyle while the dumb goy plow the fields and do the hard labor to support them. Let me explain, 12 tribes of Israel, 12 squared is 144, which is the first digital root of 9 in the Fibonacci sequence. The holy trinity is 3,6,9 where 9 is the God head. 9 is the Alpha and the Omega the beginning and the end, the vortex. Also the mark of the beast is 666, the digital sum equals 18 the digital sum of it is 9. The atomic number of Carbon is 666, carbon is the glue of our reality we are carbon based life forms. 9 is the ether the glue. The bible is a science book of ancient knowledge of our ancestors the Atlanteans, and before you say w/e about this being silly this can be proven conclusively and I do on my channel. Saturn is the father of the Gods, Jupiter is his son, what is Jupiter? You guessed it the messiah. Kronos is the name of Saturn in Greek who is his son? Zeus, JeZeus starting to see the big picture?

this symbol is also protecting the bad guys.
this is why the warlock's path is either Lawfully Neutral, True Neutral or Chaotic Neutral. You have to kill acertain number of good and bad actors on stage.

sick get, this is very complex user I already went into a detailed explanation of all of this in a thread that just ended if you want to check it out. I am willing to answer any question though
You have to understand this takes an incredible amount of knowledge to understand there are no shortcuts

Why do you have to believe in any supernatural bullshit in the first place? Why do sheeple want so much to believe in some deity and afterlife?

ummm....wut ?

lol lurk moar.
even the child fuckers at the high places practice serious nagickal rites

/thread

user that's the star of morocco

AFAIK, bad actors cannot exist without the good actors countering them(police and criminals scenario)
this is why i surmised that becoming a fluid-like normalfag is the best and worst position in this war-torn world: EVERYTHING IS RECIPROCAL

hermetics, polarity yin and yang the eternal struggle

FPBP

these are some heavy topics user.
i'll get back to you later

message us at the channel brother we are always here

I will stay in this thread also just shoot question if you have any, I feel good synergy this morning to wake some anons up

These threads are so soulless.

Nah the WOTAN rises, it is you who is souless, hail the aesir, the mass awakening cannot be stopped

Do you even hear what you're saying? How do you know that Aesir would even recognize you? You realize what you would sound like to the average pagan if you said this anywhere off Sup Forums

I lol'd hard you my friend do not have the faintest idea what you are talking about, and cannot without so much re-education your head would explode

youtube.com/watch?v=qIO-foQBedc

so what does it mean to become a warlock?
What other paths are out there and what are pros/cons of each.
Quick rundown please

LARPing. Paganism in a vague, pantheistic sense still exists and can even be witnessed among dogmatic Christians as its an expression of natural human inclinations but it will only develop in to any sort of unifying religion upon a catastrophic event.

>if I laugh I win meme

Seriously, you realize that there is no awakening. Its you shilling your youtube channel and pretending there is an actual order of the black sun(which I wonder has to do with the buddhist aesthetic). I get it. You feel you have to keep integrity. Save face. It's not fooling anyone, despite the occasional conversation and visitor to your channel. It's ridiculous. Inherently, I'm not trying to hurt you I'm trying to help you.

>so what does it mean to become a warlock?
this is difficult to explain to the uninitiated, manipulating the matrix, normies would call this magic.
>What other paths are out there
hmm, well there are many I guess, some call them yogas, some Bodhisattva/Buddhas, I mean there are many names, there is only one goal one destination. All ancient cultures had their own wizards desu

>manipulating the matrix
>"titus frost here putting glitches in the matrix""

So much cringe itt

>Its you shilling your youtube channel and pretending there is an actual order of the black sun
I lol'd shilling something free? Can you shill a library and knowledge? I lol'd hard
>The Order Of The Black Sun is fake guys I s-s-wear and this channel is a LARP
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language
renegadetribune.com/the-scam-and-how-it-works

I have news for you for ya buddy you are helping no one, you are a danger yo yourself and those around you, your life to live, feel free to sleep walk through it, your choice, nothing we can do for you

Sounds like you're dodging the question entirely senpai. Try me and shoot some solids here, you may be surprised by the breadth of my reading.

hey bud here is the thing, curiosity is a sign of intelligence what you are doing, who you are is a sign of ignaorance

'Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance" - William Paley

You are dead asleep, nothing we can for you

>I lol'd shilling something free? Can you shill a library and knowledge? I lol'd hard

>implying your not in it for the youtube bucks

Like I said, saving face.

>I have news for you for ya buddy you are helping no one, you are a danger yo yourself and those around you, your life to live, feel free to sleep walk through it, your choice, nothing we can do for you

Oh, your one of those guys who unironically calls people sheeple and can't see past his own sheepishness. I get it. You're not the first to claim the "order of the black sun" title either. Even stranger is the buddhist aesthetic. The last one actually used Germanic and pan-Aryan symbolism stretching back millennia. Odd twist this time around.

Give me the pitch so you know you're not cheated. How would someone like me "awaken" from what you have to put out?

dodging the question how, sorry what exactly are you asking me? I thought you were asking what are the different paths to learning to be a wizard. All orders have their own rules brother

>'Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance" - William Paley

Read here:

>Give me the pitch so you know you're not cheated. How would someone like me "awaken" from what you have to put out?

I've watched your soulless pathetic videos. I've read your comments in this forum, which is largely pandering to whatever conceptions listeners might hear. It looks like you're starting a beta bucks cult from the outside in.

>The last one actually used Germanic and pan-Aryan symbolism stretching back millennia
I lol'd again implying it wasn't always us. Again you display your ignorance for a;ll to see because you have no knowledge only empty words, you don't understand connections because you don't understand anything, because you don't know anything

Sorry this is you last you bud

>I lol'd again implying it wasn't always us

I know for a fact it wasn't. Nice trying to ride the efforts of others. I'm going to follow you in every thread and make sure everyone knows you're a liar.

So let me get this straight:
>I ask you what's up with you shilling
>you claim you aren't and jump to the defense, telling me I should keep an open mind
>I ask you to inform me then.This is me giving you a fair chance
>you just shill one last vid and dip out

This doesn't sound unusual at all.

This.
So the Pancit poster explicitly states the term warlock and that Sup Forums is to become a warlock factory. He makes some vague references to some aspects of a "warlock" condition.
So according to him there are some inherent discrepancies of being a warlock.
Now I ask you what does it exactly mean to be a warlock and how does it compare to other paths.
You answer:" hoompa loompa, you wouldn't get it kiddo, it's like being Neo." You do not make any non-vague points.
Correct me where I'm wrong or keep larping.

Just don't be a wicca faggot

I lol'd, start here
You have a real problem my friend, sorry I don't have the inclination to help you this morning, you are free to do whatever you want but I won't be part of it, have a good one my friend

Who's this Sup Forums hacker you are talking about

I read that thread. You got blown the fuck out by the guy who actually did his homework. So you know I'm not fucking with you, I'm the guy who posted the bits about the Nag Hammadi.

>pic
where is this from?

Congrats on the one teen that liked your video though

the saviours of the white race and the (ancient) white culture

>communists ban religion and gulag Christians in the millions
>probably still Christian

checked lmao

Ok well you need to change your tone if you are asking for knowledge, sacred knowledge people are killed over for divulging and protect with their lives since time began. Second the way you are asking questions is all wrong because you are using terms you do not fully understand the meaning of. Conversation are to come to an understanding, this requires two people to be involved in order to reach an understanding. The unitiated and initiated barely speak the same language we can only convey simple concepts and ideas to each other, much the same way someone with a degree in quantum mechanics would try to explain quantum mechanics to the lay person.

Now you are asking me about warlocks based on a comment by some other user. I did not make that comment, so what is his definition of a warlock? You have to ask him, I already linked twice to a thread where I went into very deep explanations of all of this, if you want to come to understanding start there

paganism thread?

ask me anything about Old Norse.

nah you are a kike or mason shill fuck off, you were not in that thread I lold' at "blown out by homework", pretty lame trolling user pretty lame, sorry done with you

youtube.com/watch?v=n4HdKbbqHjo

FPBP

desu senpai.
For someone who is here to share knowledge one finds beneficial you assume a tone that does not help you propagate your ideas. I am checking the thread just now, but from what I am seeing you may want to pump the brake on being so pompous. You sound like the Rick and Morty pasta.
Anyway, thanks for nothing, talk to you back when I'm initiated and please do ponder where does it leave you to be expecting respect on Sup Forums off all places.

We all have our opinions my friend, and we all have our own illusions. I do what I can, I do not claim perfection only that I pursue it my friend. I am tired the routine is tiring and taxing catch me some other time if you want you will know where to find us

>Christianity
>2000 years of European history
>rich theology
>deep cultural impact

It is good if you are into astrology and magic
The nazi larpers "hail Odin, save the white race" are pure cringe

You want me to let you know when I enter a new thread so you can stop by and enlighten everyone about who I am?

wow it's almost like people historically used religion to make sense of things they didn't understand

nah it's more like they used religions to code information about how they understood everything

I'm sure they did. that's why they were all fuckin in a dirt hut, farming and dying at the ripe age of 35

According to who? The Babylonian kings reigned for what something like 28,000 years?