It's a western style house. You can leave your shoes on

>It's a western style house. You can leave your shoes on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>it's a gypsy style house, you can leave your shoes on

>wearing shoes int the first place
I bet you haven't even told the planet yet that you love it.

It's ya girl Kumiko

Doesn't matter, I wear slippers indoors anyways, especially the bathroom which is a hotspot for bacteria and foot disease.

>wearing shoes at home
Why are Anglos absolute subhumans?

It's an American thing.

Brits did nothing wrong.

Wait, do people actually do this?

>Being an Earthing-fag

Texans do this shit too, don't they?

>Implying majority of americans wear shoes indoors either.

Its a poverty/lower class thing maybe. In my house my parents would glip out if they caught me wearing shoes on the carpet.

Anglos have terrible foot odor

Who actually wears shoes in their house? I've never met anyone like that.

We Americans have glorious wood floors instead of your ancient Yuropeen carpets, so we can wear whatever the fuck we want inside.

We always wear indoor slippers or slides at home. When a guest or handyman shows up though, we usually tell them they can keep their shoes on. Especially when we want them to leave as soon as possible.

It really isn't.

Hahaha I wonder if you can read what she's saying there. She's literally prostituting herself.

>五万円でどーですか
>How does $500 sound?

It shouldn`t be surprising if you know the artist.

youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI

Stop being a dirty retard and take your shoes off, disgusting.

What are some reasons for wearing shoes in the house?

Being a crackwhore tier slob.

I need to wear shoes in my house because the floors are too dirty. Socks don't cut it because they might get wet/sticky.

>living in an ancient house with stone floor that gets way too fucking cold in the winter
>being so lazy you can't be bothered to take them off when you get home
>being so cheap you don't get slippers but con't want to catch a cold or have holes in your socks
>being american

Of course your fucking floor ist too dirty, you're wearing shoes inside.

>ceramic floor

>Wearing shoes inside
I guess Americans are really subhuman

Jeez Sup Forums do you even weeb? Slippers is the only way to go. Rocking these bad boys from here to eternity.

Did he start wearing shoes because the floor was dirty or did the floor get dirty because he was wearing shoes?
and why doesn't he have a broom?

No you cannot you dirty American savage.

>>It's a western style house. You can shit in the bedroom.

I would pay that much to shag Karen

>broom
did I go back in time
did vacuum cleaners get uninvented

that's a western broom

I bet you think it's acceptable to call a flashlight a "torch".

yes it is faglords. take your faggy subhuman non-shoe wearing asses out and deposit yourselves into the nearest garbage incinerator

anybody that can't wear shoes in their house is an inbred slobbering poor retard that uses carpets.

kill yourselves

>Of course your fucking floor ist too dirty, you're wearing shoes inside.
That's only one of the reasons.

across many different states in america ive never been in anyones home where they remove their shoes or it was even considered.

Sasuga country that unironically elected Trump

>It's a indian style house. You can shit on main room hole

wrong, Trump might be unironically stupid, but America did elect him ironically.

Yes. The number of times I've stepped on a sticker in my own house is enough to make me want to kill myself.

>Not wearing shoes at home
Fucking barbarians.

Not everyone lives in a cave, Urrgnat.

I have no choice. I share a house with 5 roommates and none of them take their shoes off when they come home. I keep telling myself I'm going to move out and get my own place, but median rent has skyrocketed in my city (Atlanta) and the traffic here is ranked one of the worst in the nation so moving out of the city proper isn't an option. I truly hate this country, where you either live in the center of urban sprawl or pay exorbitant amounts for tenement-quality housing.

What they live in can't even be called houses user. They're like hobos+sleeping on the floor like some lowlifes. Absolutely Disgusting.

It is a proper house, even if it is technically a young girl who gets aroused from every step you take within her.

You mean on the curb in front of the house?

I love wearing socks in the house but carpet sucks. Is there a better alternative thats just as soft and warm? Do I go full weeb and put tatami in?

I don't really need "soft", and I go barefoot.
But warm is easy. Just get yourself some floor heating.

Do you even know about slippers, you savages?

>sand papering your wooden floors on a daily basis
I thought the stereotype was that Americans covered their entire floors in carpet so they can wear shoes inside.

>implying gipsies have shoes

>not being part of the bare foot masterrace

>implying I don't have yours

Only reason I'm even wearing socks at home is because the floors can get cold in winter.

this is how you spread bed bugs

the microscopic eggs stick to your shoe to infest your waifu daki, then stain her by sucking your blood through the daki

?

>wrong thread

But carpets are objectively better.

but what if you stepped in dog poop?

What the fuck kind of house do you live in?

Carpets are better with no shoes.

Yeah, fuck off with that noise. I take my shoes off at anyone's house.

The stereotype is what I say the stereotype is.

we don't leave shoes on in the US, specially in the snowy parts

Why do they even take their shoes off at home?