BRITISH PASSPORTS ARE TURNING BLUE

Massive stink kicking up on Shitter. The entire leftist community is out in force:

>the whole country has been ruined just because people wanted a blue passport
>trust Leavers to care so much about colour
>omg now we can't ever leave this country without hours and hours of queueing!
>Brexiteers literally cheering for blue passports!

Meanwhile, from the few Leavers:

>... what the fuck are you talking about, nobody has said anything like what you're all getting upset about

Can the left get any more retarded, or have we still got some ways to go?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/895536/Brexit-news-latest-Brexit-update-British-passports-blue-passports-UK-EU-European-Union
scottish-at-heart.com/unicorn-of-scotland.html
europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/travel/entry-exit/non-eu-nationals/index_en.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The red is more aesthetic desu

*color

It's more brown IRL

Brown like the EU wants the populace to be

Most people have covers for their passports anyway. Changing the colour isn't really that big of a deal, and nobody would've given a shit if it had just stayed burgundy. But, of course, the Remainers needed something to cry about and blame on sane people.

The blue looks shit

Yet another reason to hate brexitards

>TURNING BLUE

Ugly af.

The coat of arms should be like this

The blue is the tradition. Fuck your aesthetics, most kids don't even recognise the forged passports in The Great Escape.

>omg now we can't ever leave this country without hours and hours of queueing!
Keep calm and carry on m8s

>express.co.uk/news/uk/895536/Brexit-news-latest-Brexit-update-British-passports-blue-passports-UK-EU-European-Union

>'Normal service RESUMED!' Nigel Farage HAILS return of iconic blue passports after Brexit

Your new one looks like a copy of ours

I never realized you had a unicorn in your coat of Arms.
Gay as fuck.

*colour

We've got some morons thinking they won't be able to move freely through the EU any more. Do these cunts really not know that once you're in the EU, you can move freely regardless of what country you're actually from?

And why don't they just fuck off now? If they love Europe so much and want to travel it all the fucking time, why not move freely (as they currently can), then stay there while we leave? Answer: they prefer the UK and are just bitching for the sake of it.

I never realised you had a chicken in your coat of Arms.
Sad as fuck.

>that once you're in the EU, you can move freely regardless of what country you're actually from?

Source?

The colours look off on both of them. I wouldn't be surprised if somebody used yours as a reference for the photoshop, OG passports were very deep navy blue.

It's a Scottish symbol.
scottish-at-heart.com/unicorn-of-scotland.html

>If your visa is from a "Schengen area" country, it automatically allows you to travel to the other Schengen countries as well.

europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/travel/entry-exit/non-eu-nationals/index_en.htm

Why are you complaining? At least you still have your coat of arms, not this bullshit REEEEEEEEE

>and Northern Ireland
Please just invade and subjugate them again, paddy fuckers have it too good and they're worst shitposters than aussies.

Oh yeah, and if you're from any of these countries:

Albania
Andorra
Antigua and Barbuda
Argentina
Australia
Bahamas
Barbados
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Brazil
Brunei
Canada
Chile
Colombia
Costa Rica
Dominica
El Salvador
Georgia
Grenada
Guatemala
Honduras
Hong Kong
Israel
Japan
Kiribati
Macau
Macedonia
Malaysia
Marshall Islands
Mauritius
Mexico
Micronesia
Moldova
Monaco
Montenegro
New Zealand
Nicaragua
Palau
Panama
Paraguay
Peru
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Lucia
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Samoa
San Marino
Serbia
Seychelles
Singapore
Solomon Islands
South Korea
Taiwan
Timor Leste
Tonga
Trinidad and Tobago
Tuvalu
Ukraine
United Arab Emirates
United States
Uruguay
Vanuatu
Vatican City
Venezuela

You don't even need a Visa to enter the EU and stay for up to 3 months.

The British Blue actually looks very regal. A blue passport sets you apart from the plebs e.g Germany. Only the greatest countries use this majestic color.

(read: go off the radar_

I'm so sorry Brazil, that's really fucking gay.

>greatest countries
I hope this can be the case, the UK sorely needs to be great again

Currently we are looking at a garbage soft brexit and thus more time with our EU masters and the same economic problems as caused by them

EU collapse FUCKING WHEN

Trusting modern officials with aesthetics is a mistake

This. Learn 2 spell burgers

Your officials are really getting obsessed with the whole fern leaf thing.

what is it with british colonies and leafs?

>cry and blame on sane people
literally the only people who care about the passports are leavers

The "red" passports are closer to a bloody shit in colour.
Brown.

You're a lying Nigger. Get your eyes checked by a doctor, the passport is not BROWN.

It's marginally better than covering it in tribal shit as is par for the course
No good flowers

Now I'll have two blue passports, gay. If England doesn't fix its shit up I'll only need the Australian one though. The other one is being burnt. Kick Sadiq Khan out and I'll consider keeping it.

No u. It's math, not maths.

Isn't the new Australian passport black?

The check is in the mail.

The color is blue.

You're a pedophile too.

Well they'd have to have been redesigned anyway to remove the first two words ('European Union') so may as well recolour it.

You intellectual pigmy. The EU is only just getting started this shit skin ride is only just starting.

No idea, my Aussie passport expired 10 years ago I've been using my UK one

IT'S HAPPENING!!!1

red passport
reminds you of the redcoats across the world. Britain ruling the world. A Britain punching above its weight routinely and showing the world how to get shit done

blue passport
just an american satellite state
now we might as well apply to be the 51st state at this point. I guarantee it will be more popular than the EU in the UK

Why the leaf, why is it always a leaf.

>be the 51st state at this point.

You'll get guns and burgers at least!! :DDD

>plum/maroon abomination
>so disliked a passport cover industry exists

>shiny navy blue goodness
>so good the yanks made a washed out copy

We're transitioning as a nation into a really big sports team

>t. 56% Irish mongrel.

wouldnt even be that bad. lets officially start the UK in the USA movement!

Nope, you mean the Remainers. Leavers don't give a shit either way. Remainers are taking it as yet another example of the racist little Englanders that ruined their holidays.

I prefer the colour blue to the mud coloured ones we have currently. The blue ones with modern printing methods? Could look very nice actually.

Red? Blue? pft I'm so old I remember when brit passports were black.

See? Remainers actually believe this shit. I'm surprised they didn't include "keeping pakis out" under the passport bit.

And yet it's all the remainers that are screaming and shouting about the passport. Our passports have to be changed anyway you fucking retard, since we're leaving the EU they have to redesign them to not have the European Union logo on top.

Jesus wept, and your "not important" list is so wrong. So very very wrong. I just hope that you're trolling.

Into le retirement home you go Thomas!

Jokes on them because thats what we voted for.

This was back in the 70s. I am older than rocks.

Blue one looks like dogshit

Scots are fags

The blue being shown by the media is weak.

The old blue almost black is the colour to aim for. Without the white cut outs which are no longer needed.

If only Brexit would've worked like that. Unfortunately, it's made no difference to the number of shitskins we take in, since they're mostly from outside the EU.

>chlorinated chicken

HAHAHA fucking hell these people are on bolshevik propoganda levels of bullshittery

I would much rather have completely harmless levels of antibacterial keeping my meat safe to eat than having to eat a christmas dinner that might be septic. We've been chlorinating our chicken my entire life and there is literally NO conclusive research to suggest its harmful.

If these stupid fuckers think that we can supply clean and safe meat fresh from producers all over Europe and the world, a quarter of which is fucking ropey halal shite WITHOUT antibac they need a reality check fast.

>United States
>You don't even need a Visa to enter the EU and stay for up to 3 months.
nice, think i'll do this

Good idea stopping christian white working Poles from coming in favour of "commonwealth citizens" (inbred pakis and niggers)

I remember my Scottish father complaining when the passports were originally changed saying, "the new ones are just like the EU itself -- red, and flimsy"

>EU collapse FUCKING WHEN
what does it matter when you already have so many indians and londonistan?

The third worlders started flooding in long before Britain joined the EEC/EU. Eastern Europeans were merely an additional problem

um get educated sweetie x

UK/Canada dual citizen here. Should I bother getting a UK passport? I never had one because we immigrated when I was a boy. It costs about $300

Burgundy red it's called.

You don't need a visa if you're from Timor Leste, UAE, Honduras, Malaysia or Venezuela?! What in the fucking shit?!

Now make the same for us. I can make Lisbon-Vladivostok without visa (the only European country which asks visa for us is Moldova lol), but for buying cheap electronics there I must pay US$ 100

Pic related was literally Austria's ID card general specimen until a few years ago... then they changed from Mag. Dr. Isolde Musterfrau with blond 80s hair to Mag. Maria Musterfrau with dark hair.

I wonder what happened...

Also, POST YOUR COUNTRY's SPECIMENT IDs!

Shouldn’t it be purple and gold to represent the royals?

yes and no
tony blair ramped it up significantly

It's crazy getting a visa for Brazil if you're Canadian -- they won't let you apply unless you have a flight booked, and you can't book the flight unless you have the visa. So people just lie on the application

Here is the new general specimen.

Hot desu.

>POST YOUR COUNTRY's SPECIMENT

I don't know what ours is but I bet it's a Chink

And here is the latest specimen from Vienna for men...

From inbred Hapsburgs to inbred Muslims

>British public seething at the prospect of chlorinated chicken.
>Eat chlorinated bagged salad regularly without a second thought

Unless you plan on living in the UK probably not.

And here is the latest German one. My guess is Miss Mustermann has been on the specimen since the 1980s.

No, I miss things about Britain but I have a house here and some land, and realistically I'll never have those things over there because they'd cost a fortune. Plus the wife and kids are Canadian

Do you have passports in austria

DA BA DI DA BA DAI

Looks like a handguide from a electric toothbrush

It calls reciprocity. We need visa to go to Canada? You need visa to go to Brazil. Tourism lobby always push for waiving, but our diplomacy is tough in this issue.
But don't worry, customs here are way easier for you than yours for us.

Now I have that song "Erika" in my head

>Not having dragons and unicorns as your national animals

Yeah, but that "reciprocity" only happened after a million illegal Brazilians entered North America and we had to tighten the visa requirements, so your government did a tit-for-tat thing.

That said, it's true your customs guys were pretty laid back

Anyone who gives a shit about what color a passport is is a fucking retard. Left or right

You've never been in Schengen, though.

>a literal nigger
No fucking way!
That's only for Vienna I hope.

Your children are also british if you care to organise it for them (I would personally because why not)

And?

>Do you have passports in austria
Passports? What's that? Our IDs get you into 36 European countries or so, even the UK. We love our ID card.