Why do normies worship these lame ass rapper niggera still in the age of Trump? Just why...

Why do normies worship these lame ass rapper niggera still in the age of Trump? Just why? I’ve spoken to normie fags who voted Trump and put up with my racist rants and use of the nigger word and yet they still cant help but listen to niggers harp on about equality and social justice for black people because its “cool”. I just dont understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RLlOqXR2DKU
youtu.be/9-HggQ7L4b4
youtu.be/ylOfVsoP3bY
youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I.used to think chance was cool before he sold out

this is what I mean

He was cool. The 3 day mixtape was different.

Then he sold his soul to the obamas and i cant stand him

you deserve to get blacked

If you think any sort of faggy message is getting through to these people then you have greatly over estimated the youth.
They don't really listen to music or have a real opinion on it.
With these type of people it goes in one ear and out the other.

I mean if you're trying to turn them against blacks just use the racial differences between white and black IQ, even when the black child is adopted and raised by rich whites, IQ is markedly lower.

Blacks are far likelier to carry the MAOA gene making them more prone to violence. They have smalled less dense less connected brains on average. They're just generally less evolved because they didnt have to get smarter to create better tools to survive in colder climates like whites did.

Black males 6% of the population and commit 50% of the murders thankfully its majority other nigs getting killed.

You just got to ease it in there slow. Don't get all crazy and rant about the blacks, just wait for the right opportunity to present its self. Like the Kate Steinle case, perfect time to redpill some people on immigration reform.

but they know this already and dont care, in their mind they have white privilege meaning they must suffer the burden of compensating for the mental inadequacies of subhumans.

>start researching racial differences
>realize everyone is technically inferior to germanics, anglos and ashkenazis
>come here with cherrypicking/stereotype-attacking threads how Italians are really industrious, Asians are actually creative, Latinos aren't inferior and are based Christians, Arabs aren't inferior, etc
Probably why only blacks are targeted here, Sup Forums might be far more diverse than the other boards

I really wonder why

this suggests that people are stupid enough to take rap lyrics seriously

Chance blows. Young Thug is king

This desu

Modern society is proof that they are

I'd say you're a niggerfaggot.

stā måd waite bois!! youtu.be/RLlOqXR2DKU xDiiiiiiik

How many neonazis IRL listen to/make rap music?

I listen to white rappers such as Suicideboys, Ghostemane, and Pouya. Whenever they do a song with a nig nog its almost always ruined with stupid lyrics.

whitenazis youtu.be/9-HggQ7L4b4

You're still listening to nigger music you mutt. Go listen to classical and European folk.

Chance helps people. Helping people is cool, you degenerate.

nazi muse hacks youtu.be/ylOfVsoP3bY

Kid Cudi helped me get my shit together

nigger

>listen to niggers harp on about equality and social justice for black people

Easiest Ambush Redpills
> Ask them what they thought watching 'Empire of Dust'
youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc
> Challenge them to a competitive game of www.spothedrowningchild.com
>>>>>>loser buys lunch
>>>>>>hint: its ALWAYS the black kid
> Ask them how to solve the crisis in South Africa
> Ask them if Libyan Black Lives Matter?
> Ask them to tell you about the story of American Immigration for
>>>>>>Irish
>>>>>>Italian
>>>>>>Chinese
>>>>>>Japanese
>>>>>>Polish
>>>>>>Vietnamese
>>>>>>Pakistani
>>>>>>Philipinos
>>>>>>Ethiopians
>>>>>>Persians
>>>>>>Hondurans

Fuck you. Obama ruined chance for me

Actually wrong

Chinese men carry the gene at the highest rate yet it doesn’t express itself in everyday life as much

There’s still research to do

I stopped listening to rap when I was 15. I started listening to my dads old rock collection and I've never looked back. Rap music is probably the most successful Jewish scheme and attack on our culture. I don't know how anyone who listen to superior genres like rock or classical could listen to something as creatively and intellectually bankrupt as Rap music. It was only created to dumb and numb this generation. I've never felt so depressed than seeing teenage girls dancing to rap music.

These groids worship Trump when he was only a citizen. He's a nu yawker and get named dropped regularly.

You're deluded if you don't think that classic rock was a psyop. Look what it did to the boomers