It's time

It's time.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryofblood.tumblr.com/post/152774137107/91-days-novel-epilogue-translation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you sure?

Can someone explain to me why Super Lovers became a thing even though it's creepy pedo shit? Do studio directors have a conscience or is it whatever sells. Are fujoshis all pedophiles?

Super Lover is good, fuck off YoIfag.

funnily enough, these threads are my weekly reminder to catch up on the seasonal idolshit.

It's creepy, rapey and bad. You're a sick fuck.

Everyone in Japan is a pedo

>It's creepy, rapey and bad. You're a sick fuck.
Either you are a SJW or a YoIfag, so fuck off, newfag.

Can someone explain why they forget to draw noses in Super Lovers? Sometimes it triggers me.

Isn't that why it's good?

>Not appreciating shota
Get a load of this faggot

Not him, but I like shota and Super Lover is fucking shitty and retarded.

What the fuck are this threads?

Ren is 16, it's not pedophilia.

Pedophilia isn't why SL seems weird, it's the incest vibe. Yes, they're not actually blood-related, but it's still bizarre watching the two adopted brothers fall for each other with only the barest semblance of brakes on, and how casually everyone around them seems to be handling it like this is the kind of thing that happens every day.

SOON

If Shino's not dead, that is

We post boys that deserved better.

Super Lovers is amazing. Fuck off with your fujobait cancerous yuri on ice dogshit.

>Kenya
Meh.

The older guy is 20. The younger guy is 16. The older guy doesn't want sex. The younger guy wants sex. Where do you see "creepy pedo" in this

So close, yet so far that it's almost unreachable.

>they didn't get one last night of passion

;_;7

Stop falling for bait, retado.

Haru is 25, but you're right that it's still out of pedo territory. And he wants sex, too, he just can't balance out the Ren of now with the little kid Ren he knew in Canada, that's the only thing holding him back.

I must ask, are you? Noticed how they went a roundabout way to say he's in love with him, so people could still deny it? It's called bait, newfriend.

>kill off your fujobucks
Is Okada retarded

Please, do we need to laugh at you again, tumblrina?

The whole season has been a mess of poor handling shit.

What's worse it's that homo thread probably would agree with Okada.

At least post Momo instead, Freefag

Momo got a good ending, Sousuke got fucked, what's wrong with you?

One of the saddest homos ;_;

For me it's Haru's fault. He is manipulative and very controlling, getting fussed and angry over every Ren's interaction with the outside world.
This guy is borderline abuser and this abuse is not even romanticized in usual way like "kyaa he loves him and wants to protect him sooo much isn't it funny how he can't let go of him" with chibi versions of characters banter and arguing. This guy is creepy and he is making the whole thing creepy not in sexy way.

Yet he's the one keeping away from banging his 16 year-old brother, who keeps flinging himself at him demanding sex because he's terrified Haru will find someone else to love other than him. That's far more creepy to me than anything Haru's done.

Both of them

Ren is a battered wife who deserves better than the guy who made him jerk off in front of him to satisfy his possessive urges.

>Franz
>Fag
nice one fujoshit

Who wants to laught at delusional IBO fujoshi?

All Free(!)s are lovable.

>What's worse it's that homo thread probably would agree with Okada.
What?

I'm still mad

I suffer and keep watching this shit literally for 30 seconds of GaliGali every week, I can only laugh at myself.

Yeah during the last episode I finally got to get my complete thoughts about Haru. He seriously needs therapy because the car accident has made him stressed which causes him to get so angry at Ren. I like watching the show but I also feel awkward watching it because they all know Ren and Haru are in a relationship and dont care. But what makes it more weird is that they still hold onto a sibling relationship as well.

cryofblood.tumblr.com/post/152774137107/91-days-novel-epilogue-translation

Just read this epilogue to the end of 91 days from the second novel. It was pretty interesting but still only hints of what became of Nero and Angelo. It also mentions the pineapple can on the passenger seat again and hints what it means to Nero. There's still that new episode coming out in May so we may get answers in that.

>battered wife

Strange how he likes it so much, though. Can it really be called abuse if the 'victim' keeps asking for it?

> Can it really be called abuse if the 'victim' keeps asking for it?
Stockholm Syndrome?

Stockholm Syndrome only applies when the victim's been taken against their will and falls for the kidnapper. It was Ren's idea to move to Japan for Haru out of lust, believing Haru'd been pining for him just as long but not knowing about the crash amnesia basically wiping his slate clean.

I die everytim

>They told me it is just a fujobait
>They told me I'm wasting time, nothing will happen
They are canon but their romance is slowly developing.

Way too soon for a thread, you dumb fucks.

Bait is a buzzword anyway.

No, it's not. It's the most popular genre right now with yaoi on ice, free and such.

No, I mean, you retards would call anything less than 100% confirmed bait, so it's pointless.

Delicious hetfag tears, every time. OnS is a godsend.

>anything less than 100% confirmed bait
Because it is.

I don't think you can into proper characterization or storytelling.

Don't worry, judging by the amount of people of think Yamagi was straight, you are not alone.

>into proper characterization or storytelling
You mean into headcanons and fanwank? Because yes, I don't like it.
If you enjoy an endless bait with vague hints all over the place and fill the vacuum in your heart with doujins, that's fine too. But in that case don't deny you're eating bait and liking it.

>Hetfags
I miss when only the yuriniggers used this retarded ass term.

Yamagi isn't bait though, he's a confirmed homo now.

>If you enjoy an endless bait
I don't get "baited", I can tell proper characterization from bait.

I can tell Yamagi and Franz are gay, while I can tell the Frees are asexual moeblobs.

You are basically one of those modern retard who argued Shinji and Kaworu weren't homos.

>Yamagi isn't bait though, he's a confirmed homo now.

He was confirmed homo by 9 S1, and that if you don't want to count episode 7 hand sequence where you didn't have enough character info.

You guys always discuss the same shit. Don't you ever get bored?

Look at this newfag

I await the doujins.

>now.
>Behaviors that don't make sense if you don't assume attraction
>Shino's VA opening talking about Shino would reciprocate and Yamagi's feeling for Shino
>Okada distancing herself from the pairing because she "doesn't want to be associated with those elements despite being famous for it"
>Staff comments on it, like Iok's VA calling their scenes romantic
>People have been telling you guys for one year now
>Now

>Trump dies
Why are you reading a comic by (((them)))?

>You are basically one of those modern retard who argued Shinji and Kaworu weren't homos.
Ayyyy that's actually funny how casually you mentioned my all time favourite homos in an attempt to discredit my words.

My point stands. If the pair/character isn't 100% confirmed homo in anime/manga/interview or any other official source it is bait. The moment character gets confirmation it stops being bait, until then it's bait supplemented by headcanons.

Because boys.

Of course not, shitposting and baiting and talking about boys is quality entertainment.

It's just fangfags being retarded

Shinji and Kaworu were never confirmed homo, retard.

I thought he was gay ever since S1 too, but Okada/Sunrise could still easily deny and say it was just admiration, that he was confused or he's too autistic to know better and change the plot a little bit for this to fit. This kind of shit happens.

In Ren's case he loves the gentle and kind Haru from the past, he appreciates that the new Haru cares about him and he cares about new Haru too. He have hots for him and wants to fuck him. Ren is also aware of his autism and that people's reactions sometimes confusing to him. He tries his best to understand Haru and to make his life better, he only subtly understand that Haru is too protective.
Haru uses this autism to guilt trip him with. He is blaming Ren for making him "worry and angry like that", that way he is still good brother since he puts responsibility for his angry outburst on Ren and like a good brother he is not going "to cross the line". Conveniently enough he is the one who decides where this line is that's why jerking Ren off is not crossing it but fucking him in the ass is. He is pushing Ren away with this brothers bullshit and everyone is calling him on his shit but he just goes "Huh? What do you mean by that?"

Will RobotxLazerbeam be able to outdo this? Poro definitely can't.

Now that's what I call quality bait.

Poro is cuter, too bad his manga won't live for too long.

dam thighs

Today's episode was super interesting.

>Ayyyy that's actually funny how casually you mentioned my all time favourite homos in an attempt to discredit my words.
Then you should know how silly it is. Did you ever discuss Eva with people? They did the same thing you are doing, calling it bait because it wasn't confirmed in the show according to them? (It was, and it was by Anno later)

>My point stands. If the pair/character isn't 100% confirmed homo in anime/manga/interview or any other official source it is bait. The moment character gets confirmation it stops being bait, until then it's bait supplemented by headcanons.

That's not how storytelling work. You can call it bait when you can read it as friendship, but the moment you need mental gymansis to deny it something, then it's obvious gay. Do you also do it with every form of romance?

Again, look at Franz or Yamagi. The scene portrayal, the half-sentences, the body language, they can only mean one thing.

Subtly is a legit way of to tell a story.

This is like watching Utena and thinking Akio went to car rider with Touga.

Do you also think IBO was pretty adamant about Yamagi's crush being one-side and that the narrative doesn't suggest Shino may have reciprocated?

>That blush
It hurts me that there will be no doujins of him.

>sluts.jpg

>Did you ever discuss Eva with people?
I did and what you said is true. But the difference is that they were just forcibly denying facts and didn't want to acknowledge the confirmed canon.

>You can call it bait when you can read it as friendship, but the moment you need mental gymansis to deny it something, then it's obvious gay.
It could be applicable to you or me, since we probably saw a lot of shows by now and can define between actual romance starting and whatever other relationship the autor wants o portray. However, the problem here is that your criteria is too subjective. One can take as canon confirmation when two characters smile at each other or appear in one panel in a manga.

>the half-sentences, the body language, they can only mean one thing.
Again it's not obvious or objective it's just how you see it.

As the court assume innocent until proven guilty I think that should apply to anime and manga in a form of: assume bait until proven canon.

It's not because I like to apply mental gymnastics to nohomo stuff but because nowadays cancerous bait is so widely spread.

Of shota raping the old man?

That sounds good too.

You are still wiser than me.

This is a 40 year old man.

I don't know about agreeing, but I do think baiting dumb fujos only to kill their dreams later is pretty funny.
She just doesn't care at all.

Didn't Nagai come up with Yamagi and Shino? I doubt Okada cares about them at all.

> wiser
Not really. They was my reason to suffer is first season. Now it's just Gali and AI, god dammit.

> They were
Fix.

There were so many scenes of him in the bath house, they're doing this on purpose aren't they?