How do we fix white women...

How do we fix white women? They all seem to be living in this whimsical fantasyland where their life is like one big Hallmark giftcard. How do we fix this?

Reality strikes sooner or later. Life has prepared a shit for us at least once in a lifetime, there are no expections.

Pizzagate is real. James alefatis kills kiddies in the Pegasus museum

(I mean EXCEPTIONS)

Stop getting your information about women exclusively from TV.

...until they hit thirty.

that's literally their only setting. See: survivor episode where women can't even muster the will to build any form of shelter or survival.

>TV

I'm pretty sure he gets it from social media, which is pretty accurate.

Nice projection I dont own a TV

it's too late - they've been programmed to do this

I absolutely loathe how every woman and soyboy is so hyped up by the positive psychology meme.
It's annoying talking to them about issues, you get the same basic bitch advice everyone gives and everybody walks on eggshells as to not offend.

social media and websites driven entirely by giant corporade broadcast companies. Literally see Go outside.

meant to link

>good vibes only

Are you from the past?

user, you know precisely what I mean. They live in a bubble and think all women are some stereotypical 19-year-old college girl you see in television and film.

Pretty sure 95% of all women live most of their lives through social media. Go out and see if you can find a woman that goes five minutes without looking at her phone.

women are a reflection of their men.
just think about any country's women on how they are.....then think what about the men.

women are as good as the men are.
well we rip on western men as beta neckbeard soy boy trap fapping bronies....well the women in turn are skanks duh

you want russian women gotta be a russian man.

women are like water while men are containers.
we set rules and females will socialize themselves as such

the real answer is fixing white men

Tv and film? Where are you even coming up with this shit?

On the weekends when I'm not at work I literally see packs of girls posing and taking pictures of themselves for hours with their iPhones.

How about a war? Women would realise quickly how much they depend on men, when they are literally starving to death as long as they don't have to fight.

All they’ll do is fuck the enemy. Why bother? White women are cancer. The younger the more pancreatic or esophageal. Some type that is terminal and horrific. WW will be the final downfall of western civ. They are the real fifth column.

Ban suggestive music videos
Censor and control television and film entertainment
Ban jewbook
Actually just censorship of anything deemed degenerate

that's right cunts, you live in society. the average iq and decision making of everyone you see isn't very high is it? The more freedom people have been given over the past century, the quicker society has degraded into a shithole destined for self destruction.
It's not just women. Men act like women, some literally, have their heads glued to phones just like women, drop their beliefs at the sniff of some easy pussy, it's fucking everyone. Everyone cant be trusted with the responsibility of ensuring the survival of not just individual races but humanity as a whole.
Best to restrict access to mentally harmful material than turn society into a free for all of retardation.

Eat a bullet, and punish them by depriving them of your company.

That is spot on. I can literally look through my facebook feed and find those things with no effort

thread is over. I've seen this movie too many times to sit through the whole thing.

Stop being beta pussies for one. I didn't even read this thread, but I know some virgin said "be like Islam bra, they got it right". Well why do you think their women are whores when they get the chance? Physical threats are the way of the beta who can't understand women work on mind games and resorts to animalistic instincts in one last desperate attempt to show he's "alpha", but he's not. That's why muslim girls do anal with strangers and pay for hymen reconstruction. Thinking beatings solve it is one of the most pathetic things that can be done. Solve the white male problem, women will follow.

There is no fixing them.

Women are faggots who like dick and will keep fucking and sucking dick because they're faggots.

Kill all dick loving faggots!

you are just poor guy looking at girls getting easy access to luxury because (girl) some rich guy is dating her.

>shorts with pockets
This needs to stop

makeup and ordering new nigger clothing every day are LEGITIMATE hobbies, guys

same.

>Every white woman is a mudshark communist whore goy!
Begone jew

> he gets his worldview from mgtow videos and threads
WHAIT WOMEN REE

Last lay gave me a copy of the alchemist. What utter thin shit

This is all women, all women like this are single as well or possibly have a boyfriend but it wont last long.

Force them to grow up and take personal responsibility

kek bet a roastie made this comic

Influences of the world manipulate people into a false reality where they can do things behind their back and get away with it.

They have to fix themselves, you can help by not being retarded

There's nothing to fix. If white men fix themselves the women will naturally be sorted out.

White women are losing men to latina women. Sorry attractive white women. You have been weighed in the balance and found bitchy and needy.

>latinas
>not bitchy
American-born Latinas behave worse than white women in every way

Take the trap pill

Seriously

But user thats how u want ur daughter to live aswell. Man has to worry but your daughter is the princess

Culture has gone global and it's shades of the new globalist culture.

Confirmed Latina bitchiness. They don’t even have to be born here, as soon as they get here they expect to live the high life.

You’ll be suffering her emotional manipulation and constant crying because she wants attention or losing every argument simply because she “feel strongly” about it within six months.

Best sex you’ll ever have though.

THIS

Latinas that grew up in the US are complete trash. I'm certain they all think of themselves as (((disney))) princesses

That's just women. They've always been like that and always will be. The great mistake was giving them political power.

The West will fall if we do no rescind women's suffrage.

>They all seem to be living in this whimsical fantasyland

Men make them feel that way

Its pretty much every females online 'dating' profile too. Its prolific on Tinder.

This is not exclusive to white women. I know blacks and asians and they're just the same when they're living in a western country. The problem is the western "culture".

this is pathetic, you're like a woman bitching about prettier women. be a man for fucks sake.

Idk man, my fiance is pretty red-pilled and down to Earth. They're not all overly airheaded, all women can be at times, but she definitely helped me get my shit together.

Lol you're a angry little man aren't you? How dare women have hobbies that involve being in nature as well as hobbies that involve self-improvement. Baby-dick loser.

How do you fix whores? While simple OP. You marry them while the rest of us pump and dump them. Also the courts and law are never changing in your favor, but you go ahead and fix them OP. Thanks for doing society's dirty job. - a friendly tyrone

I've met a few friendly tyrones in my time, but none of them can type

And I was wondering when the woman would show herself. Come on bitch you know the rules. Tits or GTFO.

>vapid sluts everywhere

White women wont have to suffer though. As usual, men will have to fix all this shit eventually.

Men will have to fight the paki hordes once there numbers grow, and you start see isis style groups forming in Europe.

Meanwhile, women spend there prime years Travelling and 'finding themselves' which basically means they are having sex with lots of foreign men.
And white men get a used goods, past prime whore.

This will all fall apart eventually

Where's the bi phase?

Roastie detected

Leave them the fuck alone?
Hopefully one intellectual women will marry you but I doubt it... No one wants to tied down and get married now a days.

>Come on bitch you know the rules. Tits or GTFO.

Sorry but i've had the same boyfriend for 8 years. I'm not the type of whore you virgins blame all of your problems on.

soykike detected

My mom is stuck to her phone.
I got to the bar and all my married friends make that stupid wife is glued to the phone joke the fuck you on.

I used to be a civil cuck but the more redpilled I get, the more educated I get, the more I try to redpill other zombies, the more I see it's a waste of fucking time and brain cells to try to redpill some of this beta children and tinder whores, they just refuse to even try to understand it. Some days I was trying to bring some sense to this unhumans that look like that last bitch in that picture, it's just not worth it. The more I tried to redpill them, the more I was thinking, let this betas and whores just get fucking raped and murdered. The only redpill possible for this shits is surviving being ass raped but 30 blacks, then some will understand.
Fuck them, they are lost.

Read! Lift! Love! Organize! Get out of cities!

Hahaha a canadian bitch no less! It just gets better and better.

>want Russian women.
No because they Suck dick for money till they are rich or until they can afford to move to America.
Russia is filled with hookers.

>the prisoner colony Island has this much Stockholm syndrome.
No thank you bud.
Ill take whores and belt feed machine guns over Aussie abo gas guzzling land.

the opposite is also true, bitches and whores will make some growing up man just quit on them

Discard white women. Nothing left to salvage.

Acquire an Asian qt and breed with your perfect wife.

And here is the problem with women. Placated, protected, and pushed into a soft safety blanket. Girls need a strong hand in raising, or else they become toxic guttersluts that will be belt notches for the rest of their life.

Men going their own way just means you ain't getting married.
That's all it ever was about.
Also hookers are pretty cheap in Europe.

why shouldn't they? being a white woman's great

>How do we fix white women?

Yes, OP. THEY'RE the problem. It couldn't possibly be anything YOU'RE doing, right?

the white fuck that now will take care of that bitch and that poor child is a fucking disgrace

> Asian culture says it's perfectly okay to cheat on your partner
> They won't get mad that their wives, husband's, boyfriends or girlfriends cheating
> They'll get mad that they didn't hide it well enough
It's the reason sites for it are so popular in Asia. But feel free to ignore it in order to confirm your confirmation bias.

Remove most of the gibs and hardworking male price on groom market will skyrocket.
Welfare is only good when people understand who pays for it.

Tits or get the fuck out women.
Oh and by the way women only do that to look cool they don't care.

>Acquire an Asian qt and breed with your perfect wife.
>breed with chinkos

option A you get Elliot Rodger, if you're lucky, and he ends up looking half European, but hates himself

option B, if you're really really lucky, you get a half European looking girl that will be the fetish of losers like you

option C, by far most likely, your kids will be indistinguishable from pure Chinks

>Using adventure as a verb

I've never heard of this.

Also my cousin does this shit and she gets the money from working as an airline traffic controller, which pays a good chunk of money

Fix pron. No more of that shitty "only black dick" shit.

>Asian culture says it's perfectly okay to cheat on your partner
For a man. Hence, why Asian women like Western men. Western men don't tend to cheat.

>I posted the virgin meme again to the billionth time.
I'm a Canadian you women are mega serious sluts.
Get gangbanged for speed lately?
Listen here boys leaf women don't consider them selves slutty because all sex doesn't count.
It's that Marxist school teaching they regurgitate.

Elliot was half-kike. All of your memes come from one autist that has crusaded against WMAF for over 4 years: Tenda Spencer/EurasianTiger

Nah nigga let em crash and burn
Lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink it.
Let strong independent women have their life as single moms and stressed out workers.

The fuck is op doing?
Typical women blame men and everyone else.

Stop giving the shit tier whores any attention. And when you do that initial screening and decide a girl is shit tier, let her know that's why you don't want to see her anymore.

Wrong. It goes for both sexes over there.

Social media is the worst thing we could have ever given women. Natural attention seekers given the entire world as their platform

With the candle stick?

Have you actually been there or just going on memes? I've actually been to several places in East and Southeast Asia. You're full of shit.

You can't.

-Information Technology makes getting Chad as easy as swiping right. Facial attractiveness accounts for 90% of everything and you can barely change your life with exercise which take tons of motivation in the first place. Even $30k invasive, Lefort III plastic surgery only boosts you a little up the 10/10 scale. Essentially White women are addicted to unrealistic standards and beta males still chase them. Women chase 1% of men who fit all the criteria, and it only motivates those lucky men to succeed more. They are also living in Hallmark land.

-For every other White man whose trying to make it, well... Overpaid diversity hire Nonwhites are willing to spoil the fuck out of White women in hopes of getting White pussy, a feat that would have been unthinkable decades ago since Whites and Nonwhites are in fact separate species, but White women are so depraved now that they are willing to cross the boundaries of race to see what additional money and gifts Jamal, Chang, Prajeet, and Achmed can offer. They get high knowing that they are a basically a Goddess in the eyes of shitskins. They know it, think its a joke, and enjoy being worshiped and exploiting the desperate fuckers.

-Successful business owners hire women. And left unchecked, the gender ratio slips to there being more women than men in organizations. Nobody (*especially* the upper management) seem to care, as long as their is tight ass floating around the workplace, and upper management betas feel like they are now getting revenge on the world because women like them, and their "success", then nobody cares to fix it.

-Men are constantly encouraged to shut up and support women. Nobody cares about their feelings.

Just wait for it to collapse, unfortunately.

Haha so random

Same way Sweden is fixinbg the problem. Open the immigration floodgates for millions of horny MENA niggers, and let the gang-rapes commence. When the feminist start crying out in despair make sure you scream racism and vote for even more immigration.
There is no solution other than scorched earth, and rebuild from the ashes. The Jew and The Feminists cannot be destroyed by normal means.

>that shitty cartoon at the bottom
>le girl looks like mom le boi looks like dad
Hate when people dont know how genetics work.

Men generally coddle women
"Guys tell me im smart and pretty all the time"
Then when they hit a certain age, both men and women. Women get less pretty and men less interested in sex. So men stop indulging women and then womens world view break down, they're not suddenly smart or pretty and now everything they do isn't perfect. Their life didn't end up as they thought it would.

So they blame sexism.

Totally agree. Change starts with what you control. If you tell your sister not to be a whore but then she sees you showering whores with attention and gifts, what sends the stronger message?

Ya'll need More Positive Energy........

Watches men do all her work so that no planes crash, while she sits back and collects AA hire gibs*