Modern Europe has the highest quality of living in all of history

>Modern Europe has the highest quality of living in all of history
>almost no religion and no bible thumping

Shows picture with at least 4 churches in it.

only poor people hump religion. if you have no poor people religion becomes irrelevant.

Christianity is raceblind and thus cancer.
Although the same goes for most atheists, but at least is isn't embedded in the ideology.

what are you up to Poo-tin shill?

>4 empty churches with masses only once in a month and
>attended by only 20 people of old age
>mass is being held by a romanian, african or polish priest because young natives are either muslim or atheist
>building has to be financed by local government

welcome to western european churches.

Sad

right wing vegetarianism agnosticism is the future

OP confirmed for drunk Russian

so, a normal russian?

What the fuck is that HDR and colour saturation. Whoever made that pic should neck themselves.

>people stop being religious
>quality of life steadily declining
I am.sure thats just a coincidence

Funny how the beautiful buildings on that picture were built by religious people and ugly concrete commieblocks were built by people who believe in nothing.

form a hypothesis and i will try to falsify it.

lel, these fancie buildings were for the rich then, you are basically looking at 19th century hollywood villas. they were never meant to be for common people.

it should also be mentioned that communism became a thing because pure, unchecked capitalism reached genocidal levels in the 19th century. never forget that.

This, it fucking hurts my eyes just looking at it.

All I have to say is enjoy your Muslims.

In your shithole of a city that may be the case. But you have also been balkanized much earlier than Germany has been sharia'd.

Christianity fought hard to keep Europe that way, the least you can do is honor it.

chritianity basically says that you should not fight, you should immediately surrender, give all your wealth to whoever wants it and love your enemies.

so if you really wanted to honor christianity you shoudl give these buildings to poor refugees, because thats what jesus would have done.

the situation is exactly the same in germany. the christian religion is dead among young germans.

It's almost like you know what you're talking about.

Sad!

>Australia is the greatest country in human history
>Almost nobody really gives a shit about religion

Religion brought europe to its peak. It's decline will lead to its downfall.

You tell that christcuck what's up

Religion brought europe to its peak, its decline will lead to its downfall.

Is the Quran thumping an improvement then?

>Modern Europe has the highest quality of living in all of history

Peak quality has or will eventually be reached and then a decline will begin. Islamification or niggerfication will eventually crush europe.

The average European today has "SCANIA" reverse-imprinted on his forehead

/thread
i wonder why you guys have turned to cucks....ohhhhhhh

atheism, not even once

Only in the city, motherfucker.

Minorities will cause the same problems as it does in American once mass immigration reaches a tilting point.

You always boast about things like low crime rates when you're country is 99% white. Well no fucking shit.

Once europe realizes the mistake it's making it'll be too late, and the high crime rate will force the quasi-police state that america has.

>Fertility Rate below 1.5
>Will dwindle and decline
>Really makes you think