With all this >Why are young white men dropping out bullshit, I've come to think...

With all this >Why are young white men dropping out bullshit, I've come to think... why should we give a fuck about what society in general thinks about an already ostracized and heavily criticized portion of society?

Does it even benefit young boys to even consider the mantra and become a real man when the state, media and even his own women at some points have it out for him?

Why should they give a fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ywjfSVrCqnk
twitter.com/SBANYPD/status/899425128232226819
youtube.com/watch?v=cXWbMu4PtpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know, maybe stop raping people?

canadians are an enemy of human progress.

Well there is no masculine hierarchy that can mold them and show them who to be and how to live. Their just lost boys. At worst, raised by a single mother. At best they have some boomer cuck father. The only place a white man has in this culture is to be a mindless worker drone, despised by all.

God I hope my family rapes me.

If that's the case, why release countless amounts of articles as if you cared or want them to spiral out of this? Why do we have what would be the equivalent of 50,000 articles being popped out yearly about how white men should be more of this or that, or that they should be fathers and stop doing what they want?

It seems as if it's either patronizing white men or doing some sort of concern trolling for a problem which really does not exist?

Or is it an actually cry for help for women, who fear their compatriots won't be around to accompany them? (With some, obvious hypocritical nature?)

i WANT TO GO BACK
youtube.com/watch?v=ywjfSVrCqnk

Cute as fuck. That's the kind of nostalgia which evokes ya'

I don't think that's gone. I'm just genuinely interested where these articles come from. These "Cries for help" of white men abandoning things. 70% of me feels as if it's just concern trolling, but a legit thirty percent makes me wonder if there's people who legit care for white men in this day and age

what do you think the percentage of rapists is?

remember that rape doesn't affect even a percent of the population, closer to 0.1%

and rapists are serial offenders

if you think you can ascribe an attribute to a population when less than 1 in 1000 does it, well I have news for you: you should be tested, you might be eligible for disability due to brain damage

This consent thing is all about hypergamy.
Women still want Chad's but it's a pressure so that even cheapest of ladies can turn down betas and only exploit they when they are old and used.
In time it will turn to "if you talk to me and I don't like you you go to jail".

Do you think this laws apply to Muslims or niggers? It only apply to white beta types.

FPBP

I figure it's a cry for help. They're mostly too ignorant to realize why they're unhappy but they project that unhappiness onto men and blame them for it, when in reality it's listening to women that has gotten men here.

If your woman is unhappy change something; if she tells you why she's unhappy assume the opposite.

I'd say otherwise, non-whites and religious folk alike get mistreament from modern women.

You've got to remember, virtue signalling exists. They'll prop up peace, but they'll be the farthest thing away from the ghetto if they can help it.

Projection is a good point. I feel like there's this weird contradictory nature of western women. A consistent need to feel like a baby and a adult at the same time. Coddled, but also free.

I honestly find it pathetic. As a white man, I've always kind of felt people didn't like us, not in a stupid "muh dick" way but more so that they vilified us, even if we were their partners or crushes. I do see articles with some women pointing out that they should be thankful for some of the things we encouraged

(Remember courting, and gentlemanry? That was a pretty european-centric thing. While it definitely happened in other countries, we valued women as a partner, something to strive for rather then a pregnancy substitute)
I can't remember the link for it, but a female historical professor brang it up.

They just want the milk without buying the cow is all. They want a 1950s mad-men husband or male with 2017 sensibilities, all the good and none of the bad. White men are supposed to shut up and just be slaves who work, provide, and have no thought or opinion of their own. It's a remarkable perversion of the idea of a stepford wife into a stepford husband (or stepford serf)

That's the sign of a weakling. You don't become a great man for the applauses of putrid rats. You do it because it's the right thing to do and it will allow you to associate with the rare good people. Stop caring about the opinion of slaves.

>Or is it an actually cry for help for women, who fear their compatriots won't be around to accompany them?
*ding ding ding*

I'd have to agree with you on that, because I don't think this is just isolated. We've got the state encouraging gentlemanry, but also encouraging women to act in rebellion or absolute freedom to their traditional lifestyles.

I don't think they're going to get it. Man, we've been conditioned badly. Especially women, natural behaviours overriden with toxic and conflicting ideas.

What's inherently right? Is it right, if it's been propagated by slaves? Why fight a fight which buries you in the ground deeper? I'd agree, a man of his own conviction's is the best, but why even appeal to any modern convictions like being a real man?

Young white men can live happy, solitary lives, or even completely abandon their own kind in favour of their own pursuit of happiness and that's what they're doing right now. Why follow a dead idea when you can live a life to your own will? It doesn't have to be games, it could be innawoods, riding around the world, tourism, or just doing the job you like and ignoring the "Thing to do"

I don't assume women are that dumb, so why they hell aren't they just straightfoward? Are they that stubborn/ashamed of their actions that they actually wouldn't admit they're wrong and concede to the people who've always been warning them of negative choices?

That's nothing short of pitiful, and if they really want indepence or to look like an adult, they're failing at it miserably.

twitter.com/SBANYPD/status/899425128232226819
LOL

>All those mutts, blacks and nu-males in the responses
It never ends.

Im not consenting to pay taxes. is it rape?

You’re right, except when you say “they want all the good with none of the bad” you gotta realize that what they consider “bad” is actually beneficial to them. Women were much happier in the 50s before feminism started brainwashing them into thinking they need to be men.

Anything enforced against your will practically can be qualified as that, but I'd say that where we begins bending and warping society into something completely different.

Its institutionalized bad girlfriend syndrome. It has become society. Just think about it and suddenly it all becomes clear.

>institutionalized bad girlfriend syndrome
That's something I have not heard of before.

>Company had Christmas Party every year
>This is first year we didn't.
>Why? Last year a bunch of soyboy bitches and cunts complained about "forcing religion on us"
>We used to have "Fun Fridays" where we had a get together after work with some food and drink.
>Same people complained about "forcing Vegans to see people eating meat"
>Company said "ok. No parties at all"
>We went from having a lot of parties to none.
>We went from being a fun social place with some fucking prune faced cunts acting as wet blankets to a work environment now that is where nobody talks to anyone and is afraid to type anything or say anything in case someone gets "offended".
>HR sent out an company wide e-mail asking people not to put any Christmas items in your office or workspace as that was potentially offensive to some people.
>The people who did this (we know who they are) are going around with a big smug smirk on their face poking their heads into everyones office to make sure nobody has anything Christmas (music, wallpaper on computer, etc).
>Applied for another job and was accepted. Will start the week after new years
>Found out that lots of people have done the same.

Fucking cunts have destroyed this company and they will keep doing this because they don't bring joy to anything. They are filled with hate and actually get off in removing anything you would enjoy doing. I hate them.

Yeah I believe that basically *is* what women are like. Women are famously incapable of admitting when they're wrong. There was even a hit song about it in the early 90's:

youtube.com/watch?v=cXWbMu4PtpE

Women are totally strong and independent but it's ultimately on men to 'man up' and bear the responsibility for the consequences of the destructive actions that inevitably result from granting them full sovereignty. This is what modern society tries to sell us.

It's like the gringe, but in the form of a personality. And I don't think you're bullshitting, there's definitely people like this.

Fffuuuuuck that sounds hellish. Glad you're out of that shithole, the bosses will realise soon enough what happened. If it won't make the company fold outright, maybe at least the cunts responsible will get some sort of comeuppance.

This irritates me heavily because I actually like strong women, personality and relationship freedom wise (No bullshit obligiations, it's not about "This" or "Her" or "Him" it's about us, if you know what I mean) but they just half-ass it totally and it's such a fucking cock tease.

>"I want to be strong and independent"
>(But subconsciously, if I do anything stupid and get hurt as a result, it's your fault)

>kissing is rape

How are they so retarded.

soyboys need to be raped by powerful NEETchads

Faggot leaf.

Sincerely,
A Tree

This is also something I find amusing and see a lot.

Feminists and progressive types ALWAYS complain about nerds and shit. It's as if they think socially awkward people actually have any ability to outwardly affect others, especially NEETS. It's like some roundabout whining of nerd-women who adopted shitty personalities who can't get their proper nerd boyfriends.

They complain about nerds because they're disgusted by them on a sexual and personal level, and they can't reconcile that with the fact they know nerds are the ones who make all their bullshit social media crap run. As well as pretty much all other technology. It drives them mental.

It's all so silly though. I'd have to go with my theory because I'm giving them the benefit of doubt of not being that fucking vindictive that they'll literally deny someone's involvement in what they're using.

Oh, my sweet summer child. They're EXACTLY that vindictive, that petty, that evil. Sooner or later you'll realise this, and that day you truly will become a grown man.

Surely you know of willful ignorance.

Women are associating with "nerds" (soyboys) in order to get a quick rundown on whatever male space they are trying to invade. They need someone to help when they can't figure out how to make metroid crawl. They're invading male spaces because they can't find men. They find lousy men so they keep digging deeper and deeper meanwhile anyone with a brain is hiding or taken.

Its like wolves in sheep's clothing making friends with sheep to learn how to be a sheep only to be disgusted at the sheep rubbing their butts on them thinking they are sheep friends. But whole reason the wolf is there is to find other wolves because it happens in theory and they thought it was somehow a good idea.

Meanwhile no sane wolf wants a wolf who hangs out with sheep.

There are 2-3 generations of women out there with fucked up expectations, fucked up ideals, zero social skills and conditioned to be users and predators.

The person behind the tweet in the OP doesn't want the hypothetical "you" to hypothetically kiss someone else because they want you to kiss her and they KNOW its not gonna happen.

OP picture was unrelated senpai.

I'd agree that they've been horribly socialized, but I've said that myself earlier. I've got to sleep before going to work so if this is still up in a few hours I'll check it out.

They are miserable because everyone is in this anti fun anti love liberal hellworld we live in. The thing is, the Jewish media apparatus that is responsible for this projects all the blame onto white men. From Russia to Muslims to white men all the Jew ever does is fucking project. That’s it.