Tonight my city reached 200 homicides in 2017

Tonight my city reached 200 homicides in 2017
Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._cities_with_large_African-American_populations
heyjackass.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do people there even care about all the murders anymore, or is it normal now? Is there any actual effort to reduce murders, or have local officials fully embraced the "fuck it; we don't care" approach?

Do people there even care about all the murders anymore, or is it normal now? Is there any actual effort to reduce murders, or have local officials fully embraced the "fuck it; we don't care" approach?

Let me guess, 9 /11 homicides was done by nugg nuggs?

How could I move to St. Louis?
t. 400 murders from January till October.

I have to travel to Louisville in february. How fucked am I?

You’re going to die

FatherUnknown's Battlegrounds

Nah, if he stays in France his wife will be cucked. I would take this chance too

Why couldn’t you be 201?

What is the mixer per capita? What is the percent population of niggers.

Better go there and cuck a 56%. Words of wisdom my germanistani bro

fuck yeah represent the 314 dawg, where if the niggers don't kill you the heroin will

35% black

this

Fuck

hi shareblue

Any attempt to do something about it would be deemed racist and be protested against thanks to our pals in BLM.

No its even more, pic related
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._cities_with_large_African-American_populations

> t. 400 murders

Whats your per capita rate locally? I wouldn't be surprised if once adjusted for population tha St. Louis is on par or near it with Brazil.

heavily segreagated are there any nice bits, i'd love to move out of the UK had be able to afford a house instead of a studio flat.

Why did you do it?

My city reached 300 homicides and climbing in 2017 and executed a cop with his own firearm this year

Ama

>Ask me anything.
1 post by this ID, kek

yes what a fucking troll. Thanks for wasting my time, in which i could have worked

Here is your (you) for making me chuckle

heyjackass.com/

Topkek