Little Witch Academia

I want to beat up Diana

>I SAID TAKE IT OFF

I wish this is canon.

I want the artist to take lessons in perspective and anatomy.

I just want her to be a more interesting character.

delete

And how shadows work.

Reminder that this is Dianas sister.

Ursula is ok, but when do we get more from the tomboy teacher?

>Diana's sister, who was thought to be dead after her mother did an experiment on her as a baby to try and merge her with a sorcerer's stone, as Diana couldn't fully merge with it but was powerful as a result.

DESU her stuck-up friends are the ones that really need a beating. Why are they even so stuck up, they're nothing special, all they do is schlick off in Diana's shadow all day.

Or she could be the "Witch Knight" that one user showed in one of the previous threads.

Barbera and Hannah need to be tied together on a two pronged sybian and forced to orgasm non-stop for 10 hours.

Nah, her hair looks the same as Dianas.

jesus christ would they even survive

>Shiny Chariot and Witch Knight have a heated magical battle
>Lethal spells flying everywhere
>Chariot is grazed by a spell and about to be finished off
>Akko slugs Witch Knight across the face.

It would be beautiful.

It would be extremely pleasurable.

She is my second favorite

They're big girls

>Akko slugs Witch Knight across the face

Plus points if she does it with the Shiny Rod.

What the hell's a Witch Knight?

For you.

>School starts up magic duel competition
>Akko is disqualified within minutes of the first round because her opponent insulted chariot.

I want to know what she does and how she looks in her spare time.

A witch who is also a knight

J-just like in my Night fall books!

Barbara, fucking stop you dumb lesbian cunt

Check Akko's pictures in the room in the OVA.

One of those was pic related, but that's not the pic what's important, but the one pic that was below it, which was a witch with an outfit that looked a little bit a jester or something.

Couldn't save the pic, so I can show it to you.

im going to fuck barbara

That actually happened in the manga, She challenged Diana to a duel and Diana just set her on fire. Then again, Luna Nova is not suppose to be teaching witches to fight so I can see why something like that doesn't come up proper

shes a good slut isnt she

BELLYPUNCH TIME!

>Hannah finds out about Lotte's hot spanish boyfriend and is jealous
>The loser bookworm is more experienced with guys than she is.
>Barbera suggests that they practice kissing together
>Diana comes back just before their lips touch and Hannah reflexively jumps back to avoid it looking weird or anything.

>"Hey, Hannah, wanna lick my bellybutton, not anything weird but just as friends?"

Diana barely looks at them so I doubt she'd care.

I had a dream that in a new episode, Diana killed herself after everyone said how they felt about her.

If only it actually happned.

Not really, after taking a dick she keeps begging for more which gets annoying.

I love how the Shiny Chariot cards are basically Magic the Gathering cards.

What a waste.
She would still be really useful as the schools carpet-whore.

LOOK

WHOS

BACK

Just to please the producer

I want to fill up Amanda with love

>you will never meet Amanda in a bar and buy her enough drinks to get her drunk
>you will never lead a drunk Amanda to your house and have her fall asleep
>you will never dress Amanda in her catsuit, collar her, gag her, place headset on her head to remove her hearing, separate those supple legs with a leg spreader and cuff her hands together to hang from the roof
>you will never wait for to wake up and watch as she panic when she realizes how she is completely immobile in the contraptions
>you will never place on her eyes a VR visor that is connected to a camera is recording her, completing the sensory deprivation
>you will never watch her writhe and struggle, only to understand that she can't escape
>you will never tape a remote vibrators on Amanda's body and abandon her to struggle with the restraints she can't escape while she is forced to watch through the visor as she orgasms endlessly and is mindbroken

Sushi

Wtf is wrong with yhr drawfags that watch lwa? Seriously wtf

Seems like he was spared for losing Shooting Star.

I wonder what he's going to sell them this time?

I want her to experiment on me

Delete this filth

How long would be until someone died if they were strapped in to vibrators

DUDE
SEX
LMAO

>what's wrong with them
what went so wonderfully right, you mean?

In OVA 2 in addition to Akko's Shiny Chariot poster there's a poster for something called "Witch Knight" in the bedroom. You can see it in the scene where Lotte summons the Sprite and sings her musical scroll.

They're remote controlled, you're not supposed to keep them on all the time. You could activate them at certain intervals to prevent her from sleeping, or at increasingly quicker intervals etc. You could even give her a day off if she behaves herself.

If she's watching herself, wouldn't it just mind break her into a lesbian or a narcissis-style mirror flicker?

Would Constanze start another crusade?

i know right? so boring. give me the fluffy greentext instead.

Also how a belt actually loops

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Shiny Chariot, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I'm going to be expelled bottom of my class in Luna Nova, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the kitchen, and I have over 300 confirmed YAYs. I am trained in fish warfare and I’m the top Shiny Chariot OCG player in the entire Japanese national circuit. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will turn myself into a rabbit with a lack of precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about her over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak my roommate is contacting her secret network of Nighfall fangirls across England and your Crystal Ball address is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can sneak out of Luna Nova and be anywhere, anytime, and I can fail at basic magic in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my wand. Not only am I extensively untrained in broom riding, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Sucy's potion rack and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will Shiny Ark all over you and you will drown in it. A believing heart is your magic, kiddo.

>ywn be president of Diana's fanclub

Shiny Chariot lures children into her van with magic tricks.

>Forgetting pic

Go to bed Lotte

Tiny Akko is adorable.

Hey nerd, give me your lunch money.

Are you suggesting sexual intercourse?

Stop being such a slut Lotte.

Pot calling the kettle black.

why is lotte so shit?
she ruined the whole episode

What music does this witch listen?

>implying
The finn is the slut, potato is pure, PURE!

Let´s get along you guys.

What's everyone talking about? Just the preview?

You know why Jesus wasn't Irish?

Amanda is not for lewds.
Why?

God couldn't find three wise wen and a virgin.

thank you.
thank you very much.

Pretty good.

Why does Amanda protect Connie so much?

Nice trips but it's a pretty old joke.

She's Constanze's special needs handler.

Big sis-small sis kind of friendship.

>Amanda was the first and only person Cons revealed her abuse scars too. Large belt streaks that cover her back and never fully healed.
>After that, Amanda began to take a closer role in Cons' life, even letting her tough persona down when Cons was scared or having a flashback in public.
>Sometimes on really bad nights, the two sleep together.

slut

Would a non-slut girl dress like this?

>I'm going to be expelled bottom of my class in Luna Nova,
> trained in fish warfare and I’m the top Shiny Chariot OCG player in the entire Japanese national circuit
>Not only am I extensively untrained in broom riding
>I will Shiny Ark all over you and you will drown in it
Hadn't seen this one, bravo

>She only speaks with Amanda

I really like the way Amanda's VA says "Cohn Stans"

Jesus user.

When do we get the Constanze episode?

When did Amanda say that?

By buying all Merch and BDs

When she starts talking.

shit, i just fucking got that joke

In the movie at some point she says Constanze's name like that.

Has Tattun being here recently? I haven't heard of the madman for a while

I could write sad shit all day If I had a decent grasp of english.
But I don't, and reading my own writing makes me not want to continue, So Cons escapes my wrath this time.

bernie can still win

When does ep9 come out again? I was behind and caught up so I'm not in on the release schedule. I've been avoiding the threads until now