What went wrong?

What went wrong?

The VN wasn't translated.

Nothing, osananajimi won.

Viewers went in with the wrong expectations and didn't appreciate an excellent show

Too slow too sudden.

The characters were good, but the story is a whole load of nothing.

Steins > Occultic > Robotics > Chaos

Enjoyable characters in a shitty story. Didn't feel like a waste of time for me, mostly thanks to Frau Kojiro, but I wouldn't go around recommending the show.

The pacing at the end especially the last two episodes. Other than that nothing it was a great anime.

I like the ost and characters, the last few episodes sucked shit though, the best part about the show was Yashio searching for the Kimijima reports because it still had that mystery aspect

SNAP

fuck you

Lack of thematic consistency, it tried doing both a lighthearted "let's build a mecha!" show and a serious conspiracy drama with cybernetics involved.

By doing so, plotholes appeared frecuently and story arcs remained without conclusion.

I still love the show tho, it had a good premise, a comfy OST, good characters and the initial episodes were a lot of fun, plus that ED song by Itou Kanako is god-tier.

Akiho a best.

It wasn't chuuni enough for the semicolon audience.

HA HA TIME FOR ROBOTS was pretty comfy, though.

That's how I felt too, and a good way of putting it. First part of the show was much more enjoyable to me.

>Akiho a best.

She's the naive optimistic character done JUST RIGHT.

But she doesn't have the best laugh of 2012

She doesn't smell like body odor and Doritos, so that's fine.

Why are all the ;'s other than S;G so shitty

>why are other ;'s anime other than S;G so shitty
FTFY

And to answer your question, Chiyo (the face of the franchise and president of .5pb) mostly uses SciADV anime for promotional purposes and doesn't care that much about the quality of them.

Not enough impact.

I'll tell you but only if you beat me in kill-ballad.

BOKUTACHI WA

Man, why did she have to go?

They killed the best girl.

Elite won't come to the West.

where the fuck did the monopoles come from?
did they just fell from the sky because fuck you?

Poor pacing, inconsistent tone and the fact that they kept trying to bill it as Steins;Gate sequel on the basis of one character while scrubbing out a bunch of other references. They also removed references to Chaos;Head which only added more plot holes to a story that was already riddled with holes.

Should of stayed about a school club competing in battle bots

Because every other show it's one cour, which is fucking retarded, or has horrible pacing as this one.

This. Those parts were great. And fuck the monopoles.

Kek

eggcellent

Damn

The MC was fucking annoying.

Premise was fine (though not what most viewers expected), most characters were likeable enough aside from the annoying MC (granted the MC being bad is a big issue in my opinion), the story was sorta shit though and that killed it.

And Steins;Gate should have stayed about a group of friends fucking around with a microwave.

The problem is not that it changes away from school club building a robot to dealing with an evil conspiracy. That's every title in the series. The problem is that a good chunk of the conspiracy in R;N is dependent on stuff from the other entries and they scrubbed that all out leaving plenty of gaping plot holes in addition to the shit like monopoles was already failing to properly explain.

Duhuhu

Remember me?

I didn't think so.

This isn't Gunvarrel

BEAT STATUS:

DROPPED

liked the characters but the plot was so boring that I dropped that shit like nothing else before.