Mousou Telepathy 190

Left or right?

Extra art

>There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who pre-ordered the Switch.

Another extra art.

Croissant a cute and a good friend.

The flat croissant.

Croissant.

Croissant looks cuter.

I have been noticing these threads a lot on this board lately, and eventually got interested.
Just read through the entirety of the yonkoma, and I love it. Not even sure why, but I do. I want more now.
Maybe I just love the approach to telepathy the author takes. It's interesting to watch how much of Nakano's life her telepathy shapes, sometimes in a worse direction, and how she deals with it. Maybe it's that telepathy gives a good way to know the viewpoints of all the main characters and this is interesting to watch. Maybe it's just the contrast of color and black and white, and how detailed delusions are.
Also, Croissant undoubtedly a best.

>Spotthemaincharacters.png

No, I totally agree. The color contrast with the real world and the way the words are laid out make it feel more natural at least where thoughts are concerned. It's kind of refreshing to see everything not exactly neatly laid out.

Poor Nobel-san posted this on twitter.

Hope she's able to afford one at some point.

Isn't it really big in Nip land? Bigger than Tomo I think, so she should have the money right? I remember people saying that MouTele is more likely to have anime adaptation than both Tomo and Kaguya because of its size, so why is Nobel an poorfag?

Right all the way.

Spends all the money on booze and cigs.

Why is he crying in their thoughts?

I want to savor the croissant

It's emotional for him. He and his teammates have worked really hard and they want to get to the nationals so bad they can taste it.

girls should not be allowed to be this cute.

it should be illegal.

I'm amazed at how quickly Mana became so best.
I can't remember the last time I saw this much actual character development.

TFW literally anyone not named Toda would make a better match for Nakano but you know he's endgame.

Not just matching outfits, but matching hairstyles too.