10/10 perfect artwork from manga

Your turn

Other urls found in this thread:

jisho.org/search/卍
myanimelist.net/manga/7375/Kokou_no_Hito?q=the climber
youtube.com/watch?v=iW4atnm_5h0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you're going to be like that, at least use a version with the raw text. The name of the sword makes it much more beautiful. I lack a raw that doesn't have these obvious faults, but at least it's got the name.

*farts*

>you will never get to post >the soul reapers were nazis? ever again

Phantom Blood thread?

Why couldn't that part of the series just stayed...?

Moving on: pic related is what got me into the series, and what I think of when I think of it to this day.

Not nearly enough people appreciate Goseki Kojima.

man blame is just amazing. why did it end? pic related me after finishing it.

Gwyn, Lord of Cinder

Is that a legitimate Kanji?
Archaic Japanese?

Is it from the Name-readings section?

Wait, is a redraw?

jisho.org/search/卍

>not posting the best page form the whole manga

The 'swastika'? It is called a manji. It's a "kanji" in that it's a Buddhist symbol which is incorporated into the language. By itself [as a kanji], it doesn't mean anything other than its own meaning in Buddhism. However, it can be conjugated into some words by context or association. Example: 卍刀 just refers to a pair of blades that look like a manji.

It's not "redrawn", it's simply erased. Unless you're referring to the hand, in which case, it's just a better scan.

Bankai?

How did he get that from that Kanji?
Just a name?

>inb4 mandatory Kaoru Mori double page

will we ever escape the rice fields?

I guess you guys only like super detailed almost photorealistic stuff.

long ago already

No.

解 is to undo, to release, to unwrap.
In some Buddhist tradition[s], 卍 is the concept of "all", "all things", "eternity", etc.

So the idea is "the release of all things" - in reference to the individual sword, this is removing of all restrictions of power.

"Ban" is just the original Chinese reading of 卍, which is usually read as "man" or "manji", as I said. "Kai" is 解 as seen in "kaihou".

When Kubo put in effort the dude could make some damn good panels

Are you blind or something? Do you really think that most of the stuff in this thread is remotely photorealistic? Fucking Baki, Blame, and early Naruto were the first responses.

More stylized types can be great too, but it's not as safe a bet in a sense.
I like Matsumoto's way to draw the inside of his ships more than the outer designs. It's just so weird to have the rooms be pitch black with only the dials and monitors visible. It doesn't make any sense (especially when you have dials at the level of your ankle or on the ceiling) but that's part of what makes it interesting.

So the furigana kind of give the chinese reading?

Would a High-Schooler know the meaning of this?

Another example.

i shit myself at this point. i knew death was coming.

iunno, find one and ask them

bleach is shit

fuck you

I wanna say there is a better version of this picture but I can't find it

>Not joke

/thread

manga is about motion you doofus, not a single panel

This page sent shivers down my spine.

Not necessarily.

That is very pretty. Reminds me of my favorite YKK chapter.

Would it be any trouble for you to remind me what *chapter* that spread is from? I could swear that I've looked through all the sea-related chapters, and I've failed to find it.

It must be a recent one, right? MS didn't pick up the series until there wasn't scanlations of the new releases because of reasons.

Somewhere around the start of Farmville, when the river floods through

The art was as good as the plot was ass

Forme it was that omake that ended in "this IS war."

Ah, thank you; I've found it. The kid should have tipped me off about it being from the farming arc, but I thought that it was the other kid; the one who follows Musashi around before getting ditched.

Volume 34, chapter 302, for anyone else who might be interested.

To meet your act of goodwill, I shall put forth another 10/10 page.

kokou no hito needs more love

How new are you? It's very well-known and has received tons of love.

i never see anyone talk about it, like ever

Again, how new are you?

The archives tell me it's been mentioned/posted roughly once every two days for the last month. Fuck, it's in the OPT that's up right now. Lurk more.

Kokou no Hito

myanimelist.net/manga/7375/Kokou_no_Hito?q=the climber

STOP

HOLY SHIT I REMEMBER THIS SCENE!!

>I WANT TO PLAY BASKET BALL

Oh my gawdd!!!!!

Best sports anime of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=iW4atnm_5h0

he was the most badass old man and had the most badass Zanpakuto
RIP

Best girl

>netero-empty-office.jpg

That chapter was pretty good

I absolutely loved this part. Just the rage and the catharsis of the Choujiro revenge scene.

And, while the arc didn't quite give Yama the death that he deserved, it allowed him to showcase the best parts of his being.

Claymore had some really good visuals aside from the sameface plague that afflicted the entire cast.

There was also some manga that I thought looked great, but I can't seem to remember its name. It was about some guy on an island and there were murders going on involving some masked women.

>It was about some guy on an island and there were murders going on involving some masked women.
The horror one with the cow-heads and stuff? I forget the name too, but I don't care to look it up because it was fucking terrible.

Was about to post this. Thank you.

Berserk's artwork is fucking incredible.

>There was also some manga that I thought looked great, but I can't seem to remember its name. It was about some guy on an island and there were murders going on involving some masked women.

Pretty sure there are a bunch of series with that premise. I'm fairly certain they're all based a on some japanese myth of urban legend. Not Kyuusen Shima right?

Yeah, that's the one. I remember reading it up to a point before it got lost with my backlog on my old hard drive.

Aw shit, is that sum green blood?

That shit was so edgy but it really was a fun series.

>10/10 thread
>control f
>no samura

>Doing the same thing almost 200 years later

leave him

Such a cool page.

Does Murata have any assistants?
I can't imagine the stress it must give trying to clean up the shit he draws

i think this is hell. literally hell. i hope miura aint channeling some lesser key of solomon bs to get inspiration. its spooky.

Wow. Cool.

excuse me user
im going to need the source on that why thank you.
have a good night.

>a bunch of fucking pipes
>a badly drawn mutant hand
>a fugly dick

Is this YLYL?

what the fuck kind of pose is that? how the hell are you going to generate force hugging yourself like that? is that the joke? or is the author perhaps a retard?

Nothing more perfect.