How come Meds have such an inferiority complex of us "snowniggers''...

How come Meds have such an inferiority complex of us "snowniggers'' ? Pic related Rutger Hauer your typical pure race Dutch / Germanic man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tfx5jlv8WUo
youtube.com/watch?v=3e6ChgL1EC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We're just sick of American Nordiboos trying to claim our history

>How come Meds have such an inferiority complex of us "snowniggers'' ?
>opens up the n-th daily thread of germanic butthurt/wewuzing/etc...

>Inferiority complex
>snownigger

kek

i'm calabrian and i look like your pic op

gtfo

Lmao, it's literally the other way around

>How come Meds have such an inferiority complex of us "snowniggers''

And why would you say that?

If anything we do our best to get tanned, we make our skin darker since it's widely considered more attractive, thus we try to distantiate from the pathetic pink/white complexion as much as we can, I mean in the real world

>Stop being Med

>n-no u
top kek, 90% of the times it's either an american or a meme flag(most likely american) making cringy anti nordic threads under the pretense of being med and you fags buy it like a bunch of niggers

The truth is not a lot of women like blonde men.

>being destroyed in the previous thread
>let's just open another one spouting the same discredited shit

Seriously, are you retarded?

>Dutch

Practically a spic. Honorary Mediterranean. Probably even has an R1b y-chromosome.

Live in Western PA, most whites Unironically either look like your picture or have black hair. We never became interracial mutts unlike Southerners.

I've always felt envious of superior nord mudhuts

You would have a point if we still lived in 100 AD or 500 AD. Unfortunately for you we don't. Do you guys still have waste basket next to your toilets where you thow your used shitty toilet paper because your plumbing is literally 3rd world tier nigger shit.

How does it feel to be ass fucked by Germany? Having to whore your sister out to svedish bull preppers so you can afford to eat? Also why does your nationalist movement look like it's populated by turks?

>Do you guys still have waste basket next to your toilets where you thow your used shitty toilet paper because your plumbing is literally 3rd world tier nigger shit.

Only place i know where they do this shit is US of A.

>pure race Dutch / Germanic man
>pure
That is a good one Henk.

i don't, but you guys are always shit stirring. people shit talk meds much more

true, i'm blonde, still the favorite i would say is "light brown" hairs, in France we call it chatain.

Because we know that we're inferior

Lmao, are you serious? Every single time I post I get some unrelated and unprovoked shitpost comment

>being a netherlander
>being from a tradition of great colonizers, navigators and merchants
>built a trade empire that challenged greater colonial nations
>destroy all of this because of "me whiter then u" american shit

shame.

it's probably because you are a sw*Doid, Norwegians, Danes or based Finns don't get the same

Tell us again why true romans were blonde haired blue eyed scandinavians.

Hey there Shlomo

>be roman
>greatest empire of earth
>reduced to manlet shitskins somehow
lol

Pic related is the typical pure dutch.

I don’t, but I will argue that modern day Italians are non-white semite and berber tape babies

So, so bitter. Don't feel bad because your ancestors were barbarians and played no part in creating civilization.

>trying to talk some sense
>lol manlet shitskins

French are right to ostracize the netherlands.
You are fucking retarded.

nice sources, you fucking swede.

That would be the Netherlands, minus the empire part.

and how does it look today?

why would anyone want to be nordic these days? you people are a miserable failure and an embarrassment. the ages of nordic feudal lords that ruled over slavic peoples are gone. you guys are done. reclaim your country first and then we will talk. at least eastern europeans are not as cucked as you are.

>gets raped by said manlet shitskins
lol

Like this

it is amazing what white men can accomplish with nigger tier greeks in 100AD

Rutger Hauer, typical pure race Dutch/German.

Set up an Association to help nigger aids victims. Typical northern euro cuck fag. Yeah we are really jealous of you.

>these days
why would anyone want to be nordic ever

i wonder why

haha wtf

like everyone they had their glory days. its the chinese and americans now.

>mediterranean people in a med country
cutting edge swedish anthropology at its finest here, have you guys figured out if water is wet yet?

>damage control
those guys look like straight up arabs

>Americans
Getting outbred by Mexicans isn't considered glorious

>Chinese
true, fucking Chinks will swallow everyone
they're already actively raping EU's market (with our help) and they will dominate in the next decades

>inb4 nuclear war

Does that mean whites can't create civilization?
Because it's true.

They're in the US, but not "Americans". They're mexican invaders allowed in by 50 years of ZOG puppets. They love the med shit because their .02% spanish blood is as close as they come to not being totally shit.

link pls

>Do you guys still have waste basket next to your toilets

This is a thing here too so kys already mongoloid

Are you fucking retarded? That literally never happens in the US.

What does it matter if we look diffrent? All of us have the same enemy.

its all about technology. the white race is already doomed. just pray that china does not maximize ai technology before the us does.

FACTS.
i honestly think this whole argument was engineered by JIDF.

the girl commenting is an anti white communist, thosse dudes look nothing like syrians tbqh

>meme flag

What state nigger? Because nowhere is the plumbing bad enough to require that. Even out in the sticks we have septic tanks that can handle that shit.

lol the people that built that were white you brown turk :)

Greece brah, lived with a greek guy who used to do this despite being in a different country. He was used to doing it all his life.

Better look like an arab than be one right?
Because you are the definition of arab rapebaby kek

damage control what lmao? it's a basic anthropological fact that Italy is and has always been a country that is largely med with some overlap with the near east, the only people who are surprised are basement dwellers with no grasp on reality

are french people white? how about spanish? potrugese? slavic? georgians?

They're already replacing hundreds of workers every month because they automatize their jobs

doctors and financial advisers are next.
military tech about to get real scary too.
fun times. fun times indeed.

>septic tanks
>handling it
They handle it until they get clogged and you get all your shit overflowing

i dont give a fuck ,its not me who is larping as white whereever i go i treated as one so if we face the same problem im here to stand for the common cause ,if i was chinese i will do the same.
I respect the germans french .....that doent mean i want to be one

>yankee flag

Georgia you fucking union rat

Genetic testing says the southerners aren't mutts, but the northerners have an amount of Gallic and Germanic blood in them.

Because originally it's the same race, you retard

It actually does happen in Greece and I was shocked when I discovered it.

>inb4 butthurt Nordcuck
I'm ethnic Portuguese. I never even heard of such a thing before going to Greece.

>lol the people that built that were white you brown turk
get rekt albo diaspora hahahahahahaha

Awful lot of projection there. Meanwhile Finland still remains the most unimportant country in Europe.

>typical Dutchman
>posts the guy from the original Blade Runner
lol

He ended up looking weird in his later years btw, but here he is as a SS officer:
youtube.com/watch?v=Tfx5jlv8WUo

Loving these germanic vs med vs anglo vs slav threads though, although the anti-anglo memes will always be the best by miles

W E
E

He thinks that being nonwhite is somehow insulting lmfao

yup

It's the fact that anglos pretend to be white

It's the stupid spic haircuts that make them look like that. We're also used to seeing Meds playing Arabs and Hispanics in jew movies to humanize them.

Other way around considering nordcucks are insecure about the fact that their women prefer Med Cock over their pale , pink asses. Hence why Nordic , Britain etc countries go to Italy, Spain, Greece for sex tourism

>>gets raped by said manlet shitskins

Spain got the Netherlands through royals marrying each other. Some Habsburg married a Spaniard, and Spain immediately decided to prosecute the Dutch for being protestant which instantly ignited the Dutch revolt.
Spanish rule didn't last very long. In fact the revolt started 20 years before Spain even officially owned the Netherlands.

You could bantz the Belgians with it though, as they're basically Dutch people that Spain kept on to.

That's bullshit. I only see that in Spain and surrounding countries because their plumbing is so shitty

We don't, we just like being left alone. You're getting baited by colonials from god knows where.

I don't know why you keep trying

You do understand that actual Mediterraneans tend to look alike, right? Stop associating East-Med phenotype with Arabs because of Islam.

>that hairline
BAHBAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAASAHAHHAAHAHHAHHAHAAGAHAHA LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABAH

Nords btfo :')

snowniggers, central europeans and meds could all get well together but we get these thread

I am fairly convinced muttacabras are taught that Umayyads invented boats and before them it was literally impossible for near east related people to move around and settle in nearby lands.

He basically kept the same hairline from when he was young desu
>bahbahbah

Are you fucking retarded?
USA doesn't do this. Have you ever been to the USA?

>I am fairly convinced muttacabras are taught
fatal mistake

gotta go

this kills the snownigger

How did he do that? At like 30 years old he has that v-shaped hairline but it didn't progress any further than that in like 40 years.

Are you retarded? I could flush a roll of paper towels down my toilet, we don’t have shitty plumbing here.

Delete this!!!

>Southerners aren't mutts

He's always had it it seems

The eternal V hairline

>self-identified white americans
it's brazil all over again`

youtube.com/watch?v=3e6ChgL1EC4

>WE WUZ EGYPTIANS + ROMANS + GREEKS + ANCIENT CHINESE N SHIEET

Do Nordics not realize how much like niggers you sound claiming every ancient civilization as your own?

the holy trinity

rofl

Reminder we wuz kangz

Because the Nordics didn't interbreed with the Semites, hence the dark hair. Meds are interbred with Arabs, Semites, and thus have more Neanderthal DNA. Nordics have the higher IQ.

Also, meds have brown eyes, just like 92% of the rest of the World's population like niggers, indians, chinks, etc... Same thing with the dark hair. They're literally half negro/semite and share the shorter, stockier body type. 4/5ths human.

Blue eye master race.

>that counts as white in Argentinia

t. el muttacabra