WWIII

>Iran and Israel go to war
>Russia backs Iran
>USA backs Israel
>what do

Watch it on tv if they don't force me into it.

We all watch and laugh as sandniggers blow each other up. What could possibly be better than 2 superpowers making Muslims and Jews kill each other off?

I wish I WWIII started, with nuclear weapon and all the fun. Anyway I don't want to live in such retarded world with niggers muslims degeneracy and shit.

Go awol, starting a antisemetic mountain colony

Did you go to war in 1973? No.

Nuke the Persian infidels

From an Israeli perspective this makes sense

Form a right-wing mercenary group to fight against both sides.

>fighting for the bourgeoisie

Nah I'ld rather stay home and watch it on tv.

We will pass ty
America first

Don't tell me that you'd actually enjoy supporting Iran though?

Iran doesn't stand a chance against Israel. Their entire doctrine is built upon ambushes and suicide bombs. Iran would get decimated within the first few weeks, not even counting the nukes that Israel has.

The US will back both sides

Iran is a pretty cool guy.

Lol wrong!

Win.

>I president Donald trump have called upon the American people to rise in defense of judeo-Christian values and come to the aid of our greatest ally Israel. In 2 months time mandatory service will be reinstated to combat this great threat to our civilization and way of life. The USA must show the world that this kind of senseless aggression must not go unchallenged. Today we rise as a nation to tackle an enemy that has opposed America for over 50 years. An enemy who's leader and people chant "death to America" and threaten nuclear holocaust on another sovereign nation. We will not this let happen. This is our calling from our God to stand in defense of the birthplace of our religion and way of life. No greater call can be answered than to take up the sword against evil in defense of your brother. It is our duty as Christians and defenders of humanity. The hour is dire and we will not fail. May god bless us all.

Spoken well from a new founded Muslim country I suppose

Um, no. If Germany was to become a muslim nation it would be sunni. But sunnis hate Iran.

Kill the dirty kikes, we bombed 80 kikes I south America and will do it again. Fuck Israel

You dumbass Yankee, we took hostage 9 American soldiers and you didn't do shit! Haha dumb western pig

>asks about a proxy war
>as if America isn't in proxy wars nonstop

I guess we'll do what we do every other 9 billionth time it happens

USA and Israel, because I'm not a Muslim, a shitskin or a commie.

Yup, Iran is so strong and prosperous that you had to move to Canada.

Why not?

The whole of NATO still support Sunnit countries in the Gulf while virtually all the terrorists who kill Christians and Westerners are Sunni Islam not Shia like Iran or Iraq.

Spoken like a true draft dodger.

They shot down a plane full of your people. What did you do in retaliation? Nothing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655

> le 41% face

You'd be willing to kill non communist Russians in the defense of Jews?

Back Russia and Iran to destroy Israel, and then turn on Russia. Finish what Hitler started.

No Lend Lease = bulldozing over Moscow in three days.

Faggots French cuck,we bombed and killed 80 French peace keepers and you didn't do shit! Remember Hezbollah is not some shitty Arab freedom fighting group. God bless the Paris attacks, I was so happy when I saw 130dead French pieces of shit

>non communist Russians
Don't fall for the memes, there is no such thing, unless you count a small percentage of civilians. Also, nationalist Jews are a lesser evil than Muslims.

You white people are fucking stupid, I come here for free money and free house. White people will be wiped out in 15-20 years :) And there's nothing you can do to stop it. Everyone hates white people

Meh weak bait.

> t. rapefugee

>jew supporter
>not a commie
>implying

excuse he is language people he is dumb ass religious Muslim.I don't know why this idiots come to Canada if you think Islam is great stay in Iran nobody force you to come here, Muslims destroy Iran anyway its unlivable there if you are not radical Muslim

excuse he is language people he is dumb ass religious Muslim.I don't know why this idiots come to Canada if you think Islam is great stay in Iran nobody force you to come here , most of people from Iranian Canadian are tired of these dumb asses

shut up dumbass Iranian-Canadians are hard workers unlike you inbred radical fuck back to Iran

you should understand that Russia will never go against Israel.

Russia is not ruled by slavs

>Muslim supporter
>Russia is not led by what's left of KGB
>implying

go die for israel I suppose

Mark him for the day of the rope

>thinks electricty in the next war is an option
spotted the burger on holiday

it was available in ww2

Wait till the end and join the winning side, like we always do.

I won't fight for the jew, nasty bunch.

Please destroy iran and genocide all persians
i love you

Azerbaijan supports Israel

dumbass there are 28 million azeris in Iran including myself

sounds like an another crusade

We came pretty damn close, though

The Israelis had ordered their nuclear forces on alert and were threatening to nuke Cairo and Damascus unless the US bailed them out by supplying them with ammunition; the Soviets had moved airborne and naval units into Yugoslavia for a possible deployment to Syria to help the Arabs fight the Israelis; and US and Soviet warships in the Med were staring each other down. The US ordered it's nuclear forces to DEFCON 3 and scrambled nuclear-armed B-52s.

The only reason we don't remember this crisis nearly as much as Cuba is because Watergate was happening at the same time.

so they can join us :)

>get absolutely fucking buttblasted
NATO will be forced to join Americas side, which Sweden will also probably join.
But the Russia will fucking rape us to death because of it, and nobody will care because we aren't a NATO country.
So we can join the Russian side, but then Norway and the other NATO neighbors would fucking rape us, and Russia wouldn't care about us.

Guess we will stay neutral

are you what white azerbaijani guy???????

Remember 1946? The Soviets were planning on annexing the Azeri areas of Northern Iran into the Azerbaijani SSR. Certain elements within modern Azerbaijan might very well continue to support such efforts.

:^)
yes, i know you, leaf

backchannel popcorn

>what do

white power bro loooooooooooooool haha

It`s 1917 all over again...

My heart would side Iran
My brain would side with USA

>NATO follows US, the BRICS nations follow Russia
Neutral Switzerland piling more money as usual.

I'll be at the Wedding Feast of the Lamb, where I suggest you all make arrangements to go.

>Form a right-wing mercenary group to fight against both sides

^^This

Stay home and shitpost. I served my time under Obongo and it'll take war on home soil to get me back in.

Fuck sunnis and fuck you Ahmed

>The only reason we don't remember this crisis nearly as much as Cuba is because Watergate was happening at the same time.
Interesting.

I see two mongoloids in OP's picture

one is girl next to putin

guess who is the another one?

yes but this time this will be nationalist revolt not communist one

>America takes in Jewish refugees
>Canada takes in the Persian ones

I'd finally get around to buying kevlar and unblocking my 30 round magazines in preparation for this place becoming like post-apartheid South Africa.

Iran better get nukes before that fight or they get Libya'd.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.
Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion… We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.
Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.
This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."
-Albert Pike, August 15th, 1871

All semitic life will perish from the face of the earth

azerianon here what about us are we cool??

Italia, the biggest maricones of all of Europa

bro what about azeri whites ????

>flag
You go to war and die for Israel

IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT ISRAEL YOU ARE GOING TO HELL, LITERALLY

ISRAEL IS THE OUTPOST OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION IN THE MIDDLE EAST

That or a formal military alliance with Russia.

I can't wait for the inevitable wave of nuclear proliferation in the Middle East that we'll see in the next few years.

It'll be part of a larger worldwide trend, starting sometime next year with Japan seeking nukes after NK tests a nuclear-tipped ICBM over the Pacific.

First will be Iran, possibly obtaining nukes from North Korea before making their own so as to avoid any obvious preparations that might cause Israel and/or Saudi Arabia to preemptively strike their nuclear plants.

Then will be Saudi Arabia, if they don't have them already (they are believed to have a warhead-sharing deal with Pakistan). Then Egypt. Soon the entire region will be primed to blow and it will be absolutely beautiful.

Convince cuck christians/larpers to go fight for israel and reclaim muh holy land n shiet so theres less deus vult larpers on this board.

Sharpie on pooper

My 8 year Army commitment is over.
I get to watch livestreams from both sides.
Honestly I wouldnt want US vs RU at all, no one wins in that fight.

>want middle east destruction
niggers continue raping white women you know

>Go fight for kikes
>Get mangled for kikes
>Come home and marry HS sweetie
>She uses kike lawyer to divorce
>KYS

It could just guarantee regional peace. India-Pakistan has been relatively peaceful since they both got nukes, barring major crises in 1999, 2001, and 2008.

Then again, if the Mideast is destroyed we might be able to focus on getting rid of niggers rather than trying to manage a region we don't understand

get on with it you pussy fucking kikes. It's time to shit or get off the pot, shekel-kun

>assuming he was picking a side at all

Help Russia destroy my country from the inside

They won't. As long as they have hundreds of nukes and are able to blackmail the US into backing them, the Israelis will continue to get away with all their little provocations indefinitely.

Back Iran, ofc.

underrated.

Continue being fucked by muslims

kys you boomer

This.

If Iran goes to war with Israel consistency forces them to alieniate the Russians too.

pfff, id insert a pic of those Spanish foreign legion fags oiled up looking like something from a gay pride march but cant be bothered.

I hope that I experience it from My home. If shit hits the fan and Finland gets involved then I get to my nco mode on, pray and hope for the best.