Youjo Senki

What he's up to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Making use of Tanya to crush not-France.

Honestly, I think what she would really want is to get Alucard to turn her. Both because it's the biggest power boost to help her survive, and it's kinda a bigger 'fuck you' to Being X

More war crimes of course.

Winning the war.

Properly feeding Tanya so she quickly grows up and can serve as a breeding vessel for more mages.

He knows Tanya is a brutal fighter, flawlessly loyal (or she looks like it, at least), and is basically a tactical genius. He's going to use her to her full potential, regardless of her psychotic tendencies.

What war crimes? There were no war crimes. Everything was done by the rulebook.

Who is the new ED sung by?

Look at this bitch, she doesn't have 2 or 3 pieces. She has 4! 4 fucking pieces of k-brot, that's an entire loaf to herself! That poorly drawn fuccboi in the back with his once slice doesn't even stand a chance against that level of caloric intake. Visha has no concept of decency by eating two at a time. Of all the possible combinations she chose to dual wield them like a savage. Disgusting, I don't how anyone can like this character at all.

>hundreds of little tanyas
>all of them are sociopathic cunts
This world cannot withstand it.

Winning the war, of course.

Forgot my pic.

Did anyone else enjoy the mindbreak?

>twisting a young, good boy into a monster that mows down civilians
Tanya is so delightfully evil.

>eating bread like that
Look, Visha, I love you and all, but that needs to change. Nobody in Germany would take you serious if you ate like that. You cut or you rip, but you don't just take the entire fucking thing and chow down.

Cute girls get extra rations. They need to be kept healthy for the morale of their unit.

>You guys want my place?
>Nah, it wouldn't be proper.
>Oh... Okay! *munch munch munch*

That's not a coffee machine, that's a hamster.

That lad just lacks backbone and mettle, that's all.

NUT in charge anime or does the kanji actually mean something?

stop watching her eat!

1080p when?

I totally loved how Weiss sumed up Visha with one line "She became a veteran simply by being near the commander".

hours ago?

I don't get why the SMG was used, surely isn't that the high mana-low range weapon.

And wasnt Tanya be the only 1 to use the high level area of effect spell that she used to decimate multiple mages (and bombers) at once.

If NotGermay loses it's a warcrime since the most powerful one of the winners makes up whatever they want.
t.burger

Such a cute dork.

I just imagine Tanya giving all her food to Visha so that she can keep that perfect skeletal figure. Also due to the fact that it probably tastes horrible.

is CReep not exactly the same as HS?

What happened to HS' 720p & 1080p?
Are they getting kill?

Just get some other CR rip.

>Be me
>A republic civi
>See leaflets telling us to leave or be killed by artillery
>Naw
>Hear verbal commands to evacuate and hand over hostages
>Naw lets kill em and stay
>Hide in buildings because even though I'm considered a solider, they won't do nuffin
>Get ass blasted by artillery
>"YO WTF? I DIN DO NUFFIN!"

Place your bets.

1 - Anson survived just to be the last boss of the season and give it a prope finale.
or
2 - Anson survived for some other purpose and this is 100% an anime original story.

Up to winning the war.

And there is literally nothing wrong with killing civilians who are helping the enemy.

I bet Being X is behind this.

Is no one going to talk about that we now have a great good guy to root for?
Can't wait for Tanya to get that smugness wiped from her face. But she's also cute. This is so hard.

Being X is such a beta cuck

Wouldn't be much of a story if he went all old testament and just erased salaryman, though.

Who the fuck is rooting for anyone but Tanya?

This guy know what he is saying.
Everything done by his country in the Middle East is all legitimate act of defense.

Feels before facts.

My bet is on 1.

He's probably going to pin all the deaths on notFrance and make them look like the bad guys.
They took that "video" for a reason I'd vager.

I want to make K-Brot for her and then ask her out on a date.

How is he a beta cuck is he actually takes steps to but Tanya in her place?
Me. I fucking love Tanya, but I want to see her suffer.

Unless Mary turns out more entertaining than Tanya I doubt I'll switch sides.

I like the change in Empire uniforms over the season.

That episode was incredibly good.
Japanese managers are truly powerful.

Zettour isn't a fool. Even though I prefer his grandfatherly manga version, squinty eyes 'the end justifies the means' guy is growing on me.

Of course I wouldn't want her to die or anything, but I really really want to see her despair and come crying to Being X.

1 is much likely. During second season Mary will fight Tanya and it'll be something like "God has chosen this family to slay the devil!"

>I want to see her suffer

All in on 1, if this series goes into season 2 territory it'd add more weight to Mary since her father was a final boss blessed by being X.

>Make your subordinate commit war crime for you

So edgy

Being X please fuck off.

>in the beginning I was mad at NUT for not giving them the literal best military uniforms ever created
>then I realized that they're actually building up to it and will probably at some important story point switch the uniforms
Based NUT.

>Having weak soldiers held back by emotion

It's like you don't want shit to get done.

Does this guy show up more in the future?

War is edgy. Who would've guessed.

>not wanting smug cuties to suffer
????

I only want to see Tanya make others suffer.

That's some pleb tier taste.
Having her inflict suffering on others and then in turn being made to suffer and despair, now that's the true patricians choice.

Literally Papa Sue and Mary Sue

What does Tanya's breath smell like?

You think the notFrench mages and notFrench militia think about their responsibility for the dead civilians? Did they even survive?

>support a militias
>kill and capture imperial soldiers
>hide behind civilians
>ignore leaflets regarding evacuation
>ignore warnings sent by Tanya
>kill a hostage in front of imperial mages
>HOLY FUCK THESE BASTARD IMPERIALS

German sausage.

>tfw I self insert as whoever is suffering as Tanya's target
Wew its like you don't even have good taste

Bratwurst and coffee.

You win this round.

Strategic HQ penis.

>war crimes
nah, it's just """"""""collateral damage""""""""

was it supposed to look like he shot at Tanya?

Yes. But we all know she either killed him first or had a barrier up.

I hope she killed him. Would be a great reminder for the rest that weakness is not acceptable. Orders are absolute.

I thought it was pretty obvious he aimed at the civilians.

>Originally in a position facing Tanya and the gun
>After picking it up he turns left, facing the civilians and mages
>Fires while screaming, with the last images being the civilians and mages moving

Yeah i guess that is the obvious answer but my first impression was that he was trying to shoot tanya.

>chose to shoot civilians
Wise decision. Atleast he's not stupid enough to value enemy civilians lives more than his own.

He probably just shot at one of the mages and then Tanya finished them off. I do not think he could be relied upon to kill them all in his state at the time.

Creep is fine.

I hope Sue dady getting a stylish suit to die in style

The french commander was a fucking idiot for no starting the evacuations of civilians before the coming of Tanya troopers.

720 FUCKING WHEN?

When I lose my virginity

I can help you.
Where do you live?

I don't get the issue, they were given ample opportunity to surrender. If they didn't then that's just tough shit isn't it?

Yea, when that story gets out, it's going to be a huge blow for the morale of that army.

That's why it's all a-okay in the legal books, some people just happen to lose their nerve when having to fire on civilians caught in the mix but it was all their fault for not seeing the big picture.

Could an LNfriend tell me how much importance the whole mental corruption thing is given in the later volumes? With it being downplayed in the anime I have to wonder.

>I could get my kids and wife out
>naw, who is going to make my supper tonight?

i also like that the notfrench get adrian helemtsbut keep their blue-red uniforms.

>how much importance the whole mental corruption
Very little. Externalities are given the most importance in later plot.

720p is up on HS

Come on this is bullshit, the partisans barely had any time to organize let alone evacuate the city.
And suddenly they were told to get away from their home or face "consequences", they weren't even dreaming that their city was going to be razed to the ground.
Also there was nothing to discuss, either they dropped their weapons only to be arrested and executed and the entire city put under strict martial law, or they'd at least try to fight in the streets and hope for more support from their home.
The whole thing was just an excuse for the Empire to get rid of a possible source of rebellion and set an example for all the other towns.

onore sonzai eckssuu

-kun is officially non-virgin now

1080p is up on HS!

literally niggers.

>ED lyrics are energetic and about killing a ton of people
>war crime episode rolls in
>ED lyrics are suddenly sad and about feeling like shit
What did they mean by this?

The adaptation is god tier.

The original is just about Tanya being evil smart in her way to follow the law in letter while twisting its spirit.

The adaptation taps into the soul-crushing morality-bending reality of war. The depiction of the graphic brutality and Tanya's indifference to civilian massacre sends us the same message as Wikileaks' Collateral Murder. youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0

Yeah, the new ED gives you some time to reflect on that.

I see. That explains it being downplayed then. Still, I hope the anime doesn't go and veer off at the end here.