Meido Doragon

Daily reminder,this girl is not for bully.

Fuck elma

her thighs are out of this world

poor,poor Elma,is she will share the same fate as Satania ? will she ever get her revenge on Tohru?

>just wants to thank her senpai for looking out for her
>gets literally BTFO by her maid

Kobayashi is living with the wrong dragon.

WHY IS EVERY DORAGON

SO

THICC

Their tits look terrible.

>being this gay

She is for fug?

It's not about being gay, their tits are terrible. You can not tell me you find Quetzalcoatl sexually attractive with her malformed chest?They look like they should just tear off.

>You can not tell me you find Quetzalcoatl sexually attractive
You are 100% gay.

"Equal strength "

> those child-bearing hips

I want to make Elma into a mother of miscegenated human-dragon halfbreeds.

here's a superior dragon

That is a feathered serpent. Or a Venusian.

Tohru looked really good in the fan service episode. She's the only one though.

I want to bully her butt

She's for fucking.

It's the meme all the kids masturbate to these days. Don't know why. Personally I don't even like elma's size but they're passable. The way I feel about Quetzalcoatl's tits is image.

Tohru's breasts are fine, they're big but they're not disgusting looking. It's this thing that's the big problem.

chaos faction bitch

>being a queer

The show would be almost perfect without Lucoa and Shouta. Their main joke is the same thing every time "wahhh you're a demon big tits suffocating me". It gets old.

Agreed, Elma's are a bit too big and the way she buttons her jacket around them is stupid, but they're okay. Quetzalcoatl is one step away from being in fucking Eiken

Daily reminder of what Elma doujin will be.

>Tags:bbm,old man,dilf,rape,mind control,bukkake,nakadashi.

No. 邪魔だ

CHAPTER 41 TRANSLATION WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

You have a point, their value as characters so far has been completely fan-servicy

>fat
>stupid
>poop on her head
why is Elma the worst doragon?

take that back, it was a fucking cheap shot

NO

its hard to compete with tohru as it is

Poophorn pls

yes :)

Because she is actually the best dragon silly.

Also no idea why they didn't go for medium sized breasts on elma, it would've fit her character better probably.

I wonder, what non-combat skills does Elma have that Tooru doesn't? Other than possibly making a barrier, that is. Can Tooru do that? I don't remember ever seeing her do it.
I mean, unless all Elma can do is fight. That'd make her pretty useless compared to the Maidragon.

Threadly reminder to contain your autism.

Fuck the fuck off

boy,those body,Elma is for fug alright,especially for fat old men.

we can assume she doesnt have teleporting, because it took her a day to fly back to kobayashis apartment

how did she know where exactly tooru was in the first place though, xray vision?

All dragons are stacked. This is Cool we are talking about, he puts huge boobs on everything.
I also always found the aversion to the gag boobs kinda arbitrary. Where do you guys draw the line? Why are the anime snouts, the dotted noses, the huge mouths, the huge eyes, all of that fair game while apparently the one thing you guys feel takes away from the experience are the cartoonishly huge breasts?
I mean, if you can't explain it fine, but if you can I'd like to hear it.

It barely effects the show at all though.

Chaos rules, Harmony drools

Kinda hilarious how the dragon supposedly for law and order can't do shit other than destroy stuff while the dragon for burning down the village while laughing maniacally is the one that can do something constructive.
Then again, maybe she can feel where her opponents are and all of her abilities are aimed towards eliminating chaos.

I find the hey kid wanna /ss/ jokes to be funny every time

HURR BIG ANNYMAY TIDDIES HURR
pic related is you

mana sensing

It's funny that there are apparently 3 factions, because I'd think the chaos dragons would be the ones to go with "live and let live" and terrorizing people is just the result of them trying to get what they want without any regard to the others around them.
But no, apparently there is a sect dedicated to harmony, one sect dedicated to do whatever the fuck you want and one sect dedicated to fucking shit up.

Personally I just find them gross to look at. Character features such as the eyes and the mouths don't bother me because they're a universal feature on the show, and growing up on cartoons with different styles you get used to them. There's also the fact that the huge tits are built up like they're supposed to be attractive? But they don't work the way tits really do.

Yeah, so they're just really unappealing to me visually. It's like the creator is trying to tell me "this is attractive" and I'm just not buying into it.

Oh, I get it now.
She is wearing the suit just like she wears her scales originally.
The blazer is haging around her arms and her chest is sticking out just like her original outfit.

>complaining about tiddie realism
>on Sup Forums
>on Sup Forums

>There's also the fact that the huge tits are built up like they're supposed to be attractive? But they don't work the way tits really do.
This sounds kinda weird when you just got done explaining how you come to accept other features from the character design that are remarkably not much like their real life counterparts either.
>Yeah, so they're just really unappealing to me visually
I get this, but I just don't get how you draw the line. Then again, you can't help what you don't like, I guess.

It's not poop, it represents a burning heart and a frothy head!

Chaos > harmony

Tooru > Elma

Of all colors, why make the damn poop-shaped horn brown, cool?
It's even blue in the dragon form.
I bet it was on purpose

She has a poop horn. It would have been better if they just gave it a different color.

what did Elma do for rent?

That's a carrot, you dummy.

Elma is sporting a proper turd on her fivehead.

if it's exaggerating a part of the body for sex appeal reasons then it's too much/out of place in my book (face doesn't count since it's a identifying characteristic) Granted these days most animes do it, so people consider it "fine" for the most part as long as the anime panders to their specific fetish

Elma pleases old men for cream bread

Find a cave somewhere. That, or take out a loan.

Good question. It's weird that Elma is the one dragon that not only got no human buddy, but we don't even know anything about her life outside of the circle either.
How did someone who doesn't understand how wages or computers work actually rent a place? In the manga she says she brainwashed people into thinking she is amazing with computers, maybe she did the same so the landlord would wait until the end of the month.
Hey, this sounds like a skill Tooru hasn't displayed yet either

My money's on a loan, mostly because she's the only one who's figured out the whole employment thing.

I want Elma to sit on my face

Yeah, so far it has been the other dragons doing mindfuckery to humans. The only time Tooru has fucked with someone's head is when she beat the shit out of that edgelord harmony dragon.

silly user,you thinking too much,Elma sleep with old men and that's that.

Why would she when she can just mind control people? If she ever got that desperate, she could still get a loan from wherever the hell she wanted.
Plus, this is Cool here, if anyone is getting the sex it's either a shota, a cute girl or some excentric dude with a heart of gold

Pic related pay a visit to Kobayashi.
What happens?

B I G S T E P P Y

I want to teach Python to Elma and reward her with cureimo pan when she gets stuff right

>if it's exaggerating a part of the body for sex appeal reasons then it's too much/out of place in my book
Then the reason is arbitrary? I don't get how sex appeal takes you that much out of the experience to begin with, but different strokes, I guess.
>(face doesn't count since it's a identifying characteristic)
What did you mean by this?

You know, this is the kinda shit that makes me come back to Sup Forums.

Hambagah or Bacon Eggu? why didnt they just put the bacon and eggs on top?

. . . .U
. . . .N
. . . .K
DEKO

Don't hog the S.E. dragon like that! I want to teach Elma too!

Salisbury Steaku

Yes. Equal strength.

Not magic. Did you even watch the episode?

Because they were competing for reasons. Hambagah.

Breast logic goes as follows, shape over size then bigger is better.

If you don't subscribe to this you have brain damage.

Not true.....O'DOYLE RULES

My mummy Lucoa bullies me but I like it!

They're on the bottom of the rank anyway.

1. Lucoa
POWER GAP
2.Fafnir
3. Kanna (Se's so young but already can catch up Tooru's movement i the battle)
4. Tooru & Elma

>3. Kanna (Se's so young but already can catch up Tooru's movement i the battle)
Or, Tohru knew to go easy on her.
You powerlevel fags don't think things through much, huh?

Why doesn't Tooru just open the portal again so Elma can fuck off back to her home planet

>these days
Exaggerated sexual characteristics have been common in anime since Fujiko.

Elma is too smart to fall for that one again

Shota dragon when?

>Why doesn't Tooru just open the portal again so Elma can fuck off back to her home planet
Actually she would rather no one know where she is, so short of just killing Elma she wouldn't let her return and report Tohru's current location. Remember that Tohru only told her closest friends about her own survival, everyone else assumed she died.

But that's a succubus, you can't fool me.

Elma eventually gives up trying to fight Tohru anyways.

>yfw mummy bullies you so much your pee pee gets hard and she licks it until its soft again

>Elma eventually gives up trying to fight Tohru anyways.
She only acted the way she did because she didn't believe Tohru was being genuine about being a maid. She was simply assuming "Evil Tohru" had plans to enslave Earth and needed her to leave.

Elma has many flaws, but the major one isn't revealed until the Iruru arc. She still genuinely felt it was fine if Tohru drops dead, many chapters later. Elma is lawful, but she is NOT nice. She is extremely cruel when she felt she needed to be, and that just shows that Harmony and Chaos are just in a pissing contest ad nothing to do with morality.

jesus christ yes

But dragons are inferior to kaiju...