Killing off undesirables

can we produce a virus that will only effect the muslims and blacks? im not racist i just hate the thought that the "missing links" have a valid excuse to breathe my air.

Other urls found in this thread:

ted.com/talks/craig_venter_unveils_synthetic_life#t-35954
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not really practical since a ton of "whites" have black genes. Very few people are pure anything.

Weeve has been working on nigger killing robots

im still up for the cleansing. for fuck sake the africans are converting to islam. this shit needs to be stopped now

>people actually believe this

Lice currently can't attach to negro hair because it is too large in diameter. Design a lice that has larger hooks and infect them with lice AIDS

we could use the cremated remains as a fire repellent in cali

im digging this but i was thinking like do something to the lowest cost chicken suppliers

No. Pathogens mutate and are too unpredictable. Originally, Aum Shinrikyo were going to use pathogens for their plans, but decided against it because of aforementioned unpredictability. Use chemical agents, like sarin, as this allows you to target only living organisms without needlessly damaging infrastructure like conventional warfare/explosives/etc would.

Create a liberty prime like robot that is programmed to kill blacks. Don't know how we're going to programme to kill Muslims though.

right, this is the quickest method but im not trying to harm anyone else. well maybe liberals. i would trade 3 bitcoin for the public broadcasted rape of kathy griffen

hopefully one will be developed that kills all people like you. That's infinitely more likely because anyone with the brainpower to create such a thing would realize that stupid racists like you are the problem.

muslims will be publicly pig fucked to death

right im the racist. i see no issue with riding society of mentally retarded animals contributing nothing

This is what liberals actually believe

You are retarded

Currently studying electrical engineering to do this. Just hope ((CIA)) doesnt kill me before im done

Do you have more katrina pictures?

We did it already, it's called HIV... wait...

Day ruined.

Hope so. Great picture. Need that in the bathroom everytime i shit. Niggers, sand niggers all fuck goats when available.

hypocrite. you're talking about wanting to kill black people. you're no different from the people in that twitter pic.

I could create my own screencap collection too. but instead of black people on twitter wanting to kill whites, it would be a collection of screenshots of Sup Forums users wanting to kill blacks. I'll start with your post, "can we produce a virus that will only effect the muslims and blacks?"

And when I'm done, I'd post that collection of Sup Forums posts, and I'll say, "can we kill all White people? look at my pic, they all want to kill blacks. i hate the thought that these racist killers and murderers have a valid excuse to breathe my air"

This is science. Meds, Jews, and white Americans have black genes from the ties they got blacked.

times*

>white supremacist
The fuck?

Read up on the confessions of these retarded dna testing companies. They add black dna to results if they suspect the white folks is racist or just to fuck with them. No two companies will give you identical results.

Good for you, you said all the right words in the right order. You get a gold star in moral equivalency.

Dumb nigger confirmed.

No you can't. Because all the differences between you and nigger may seem big to you but for viruses difference between your body and black body are subtile to the point of being non existent. And even if you manage to create such a virus, there is a unacceptably big chance that virus will quickly mutate to infect EVERYONE since we are talikng about milions of people with non-identical genomes. Also - even the dumbest of niggers will eventually notice that whites are not dying from virus. And what will the desperate dying people do to those who unleashed death upon them once they figure out who they are? Vengence.

a worthy sacrifice. I am willing to die just to secure a place in this world for my people and they will truly only be safe when all blacks, indians, arabs and gooks are gone from this Earth.

Have it demand people eat a slice of bacon at gunpoint

I saw a movie where they basically did that but hey couldn't get it to target specific races so all they did was give the cure to the races the wanted to live.

Muslims are literally allowed to break every rule in the book if it means deceiving infidel

stfu ape nigger boy

You mean like sickle cell anemia which only affects blacks and not whites? For fuck's sake you people are so stupid.

Remember Graig Venter.

ted.com/talks/craig_venter_unveils_synthetic_life#t-35954

Definitely up to some thing

The only way you could do that is by killing melanin cells specifically, and then only albinos would be unaffected.

>only effect the muslims
muslims are not a race

Killing blacks is most pertinent over any other peoples as the black population is the worst in the world and is projected to triple and grow to 4 billion in AFRICAN ALONE in the next 8 decades.

If such a virus existed that wiped out the majority of black African populations, I would be so happy and would no longer be black-pilled.

HIV was supposed to destroy all blacks but western faggots decided to have sex with infected negroes and then spread it around the world
learn the history, dweeb

It's genetic disorder. You can't infect person with genetic disorder. Not untill you nail CRISPR.

>can we produce a virus that will only effect the muslims and blacks?
This is almost the plot of the game dishonored

Is that you skullface?

This seems promising. We have facial recognition so racial recognition would be simple. Build a few thousand killer robots and work those angels of death 24/7. # months later nigger problem solved!

Fuck off prince Philip and take your tier eugenics with you.

>Fuck off prince Philip and take your tier eugenics with you.
fuck you prince Philip is based

If the government came to my door today and said they wanted to kill me, but promised to do it humanely, I would happily agree.