>>154164757

Only when shes asking for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oo0d1zTAFKAyou
youtube.com/watch?v=zMDF1rBixr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

when she gives you lip

Se grabs him first stating "Fuken touch me" every single time

If she dates niggers, she is consenting to being hit.

when she acts like a man

>some crazy methhead whore attacks your old mother infront of you
>you are supposed to stand there and not defend your mother

He didn't hit her though

Always. They want to be treated as equals. I would always hit a man.

Will roasties ever stop being btfo?

Cartoon is bull shit. the saying is "Never hit a lady".
In the video, that was no lady. And your video is bullshit because the man was clearly backing up. If she was defending herself she would have backed up.
This is your lesson in bullshit of the day.
Now, who are these retards? Some prime examples of millennials or something?

Any time it would have been ok to hit a man.
>what is equality?

If she physically attacks you.

If she hits me shes getting a smack in return. You wanna throw hands then expect to get that shit back at you.

ovbiously self defense is when you should hit her. Other things (such as cheating) SHOULD be penalized by the state. Also, idont know if it is okay to hit them when they become obnoxious....

When she hits you first. And not like a weak-wristed girly slap to the face or chest like they always do, legitimately hitting.

Actually a pretty nice take down

when they try to be a man

Any time you would also hit a man.

Another skinny pussy overcompensating by going way too hard against a woman. If you lifted you wouldn't be this insecure in a physical confrontation with a stick person.

>implying women aren’t put to death for capital crimes

I agree with the comic. It's never okay to punch a woman. To do so implies that they're equal to men, and we can't have that now can we?

When she starts hitting you, and even so, just push her the fuck away or grab her, you dont want to go to jail for that pathetic BS

It's always women are equal to men with lots of buts and howevers

You want equality? Then chivalry gotta go.

That's not a woman

Always.

When she forgets her place

BAHAHA, BITCH PLEASE!

WELCOME TO EQUALITY!

EQUAL RIGHTS AND EQUAL LEFTS!!!

If a whore is dumb enough to hit you, you ALWAYS hit back.

Oh hi marc!

>please spank me daddy
This

no
>only shooting them

There is only 2 situations where hitting a woman is the right choice, if they are about to harm themselves or others and you have to save them from themselves, and when they don't listen.

When she hits you first.

Her head didnt even touch the ground. I really hope it had tho

>if she is being passive aggressive
>if she is rude to you
>if she refuses to do a task that you have assigned to her
>if she refuses to have sex with you
>if she doesn’t clean while you’re at work
>if she looks at another man
>if she voices discontent at your polygamy
>if she dresses like a harlot
>if she uses foul language
>if she doesn’t cook
>if she shows more than 2 mm of teeth when smiling or laughing at a joke
>if she doesn’t laugh at your jokes
>if she doesn’t go to bed by 9 pm
>if she doesn’t wake up by 4:30 am
>if she watches tv
>if she eats junk food

if she wants equality, when she hits you
if she doesn't want equality, under no circumstance.

When drunk on pills

literally nothing wrong with this take-down. Executed safely, and correctly. No damage can be done like this, it i merely a restraining technique. Good job bro

a nice hard slap to the fact is sometimes necessary, but you must only use it to discipline and educate, not out of an inability to control your rage

Up until the nuts.
I resent the twisted, sterile society we live in that posits its fucked up agendas as God's truths, like this shit with raising retarded tramps is normal and their parents don't deserve to be hung from thumb screws. I'd rather just take the limp-wristed smacks than validate any of this fucking lunacy. I take exception to my privates though, and I'll drop anyone who tries to damage my reproductive capabilities.

This.
People forgot that gentleman never hits a *lady*. That bitch doesn't qualify.

i hope her fucking skull broke

The social contract of "dont hit a woman" has two sides of the contract, the generally-unspoken female side of the deal is "do not provoke a man into violence". Basically, dont want shit, dont start shit.

Society seems to only remember the male side of the agreement in a world where women are increasingly willing to escalate into violence.

The thing is, the contract was there for women's protection, you don't want to start a fight with men because they're going to win. Both sides, men and women, agreed to this contract.

Today's women, as is the norm, have decided they want the benefits of a contract without the associated costs. Similar to female suffrage, when male suffrage came at the cost of being required to submit to the draft, women wanted to vote but didn't want that pesky serve-in-the-military bit.

Husbands, love your wives, and do not be harsh with them. Colossians 3:19

no one has posted sean connery yet
youtu.be/oo0d1zTAFKAyou fags

the only lady in this world is my mother, all around me i only see whores.

that video was pretty funny tbqh she deserved worse

Lel

This pretty much

When you’re defending yourself from her attacking you.

Unclear when it went from
>never hit a lady
To
>never hit a female ever
But if I had to guess, probably 1968.

It is unfortunate there are some women that need to be beaten into submission. Why won't they just listen??

when they ask for equality

underrated post

Came here to see if this was posted.

Behead anyone who disagrees with Sean Connery.

Let women be subject to their husbands, as to the Lord
Ephesians 5:22

It goes both ways. If your wife’s not a bitch, don’t treat her like one, and if your wife’s not a lady, don’t treat her like one.

fucking love that webm

>M'lady

He could have easily walked it over to the grass before putting her down. A drop on concrete with a body over the top of you can break ribs.

this kills the roastie

WTF did she want to do? Hit that fucker, who being packed or policeman?

Ive been cracked in the face by my
Mom, my grandma, both my sisters and every real lover i ever had.

Its alright in this culture for a women to wind up and hit a man as hard as she can.

There's only one way to deal with promiscuous teens

As long as you're not white it's acceptable.

if a bitch steps out of line I'm smacking her. sick of this shit "men can't hit women but women can kick the shit out of men"

How the hell did that knock her out? Her head barely hit the floor and the only thing that should have happened is that she got winded.

he grabbed her, an instant too late, to stop the nerve gas

>When is it ok to hit a woman?
When they want to act like men

Never. Physical bruises heal, but emotional ones last a lifetime.
This is also acceptable

>YOU CAN'T DO THAT
>YOU CAN'T DO THAT
>YOU CAN'T DO THAT
if you really believe that, how about you man up and do something about it instead of crying behind a camera about it.

And the second girl walks up like girl A didn't just get dropped. Do you want the same thing?

Subject sure, beating them might be a little far though.

I remember when I was little some girl shoved me so I shoved her back, then some other parent came to tell me how I can never do that to a girl. As soon as he turned around my Mom said it doesn't matter and to treat them the same

shock
>I was standing there wailing like a banshee
>Now i'm on the ground, breathing's a touch awkward
>My friend also dead dropped my head onto the concrete
>i'm on my back looking at sky

All of this while her brain was already on hiatus from nagging

gonna have to ask for sauce

Adhering to the principals of equality. I'd say under the exact same conditions under which it is OK to hit a man.

apply this logic to hairy, unwashed, goat tending, monobrowed she-jews
It is what the book was literally written about

>Why wont someone hit him?

fucking women, when they cant do it themselves they try to use their pussy to get men to do it for them

Bitch in the video was asking for it

That slam sound is so satisfying.

This video used to be titled "Sean Connery on smacking bitches" But they pussied out and changed the title, which pisses me off.

I'd never hit a woman
Now a woman with a bottle? That's different, that's self defense

nvm i found it

So we shouldn't beat she-jews? Others are fine?

The never hit a woman thing is bullshit and always has been.
It's you don't hit a lady which is a privilege for a woman behaving in a way that places her above other women. If some fat bulldyke talks shit to you then open season. It's always been a privilege for women smart enough to know that civilised behaviour gives them high status.

If she hits once it's ok to smack her back.
Never hit a woman first but don't let her hit you either.

If you can't take down a woman with wrestling / force you're a faggy soyboy. There's no reason to hit a woman, it's like beating a five year old. I saw a 1ppcli soldier get sick of this insane chick at the mess who was assaulting people. He laid her right out and it was just sad to see.
Also, striking leaves bruises and women bruise easily. Easy Jai
Time...

pussy pass denied

>There's no reason to hit a woman

Beta detected.
If a skinny faggot like you (105 lbs) hit a 300 pound body builder, should he be allowed to hit you back?

>cuck beta
>that flag

Shocking

Only when she tries to act like a man, then she is going to get the treatment of a man.

he should have knocked all of them out

The tough woman thing is a movie myth. In reality you have to be one seriously weak little soyboy to not start to outpace them by age 11.

Stronk and independent wymen getting BTFOd thread?

>youtube.com/watch?v=zMDF1rBixr8
The 2nd and 3rd rounds are the most humiliating ones.

>Don't you fucking touch me
The roastie cries out as she strikes you

What throw was that?
Looks like Judo.

hitting women is for dumbass niggers and sandshits.

the white man's method is psychological and humiliation

Honestly, this whole thread is bullshit anyway. We shouldn't assume that "Holly" was identifying as a female during the fight. She easily could have been self-identifying as a male.

Make independant bread pls

Do whatever you want neckbeard. I'm 210 and if I hit the average woman it would break her jaw.
And yes, you should alter your style to your opponent. If I was fighting a 300 pound mammoth I would only attack soft tissue. Whereas if a woman attacks me, I'm perfectly confident I can put her down without striking.
Understand if you don't have that confidence.

>When is it ok to hit a woman?

When in the same scenario you would hit a man.