Does Kazuma have a micropenis?

Does Kazuma have a micropenis?

no, aqua is just the biggest slut ever.

He's Japanese

Did he just come out of a bath?

To be precise, he was about to bathe, but I don't think he actually entered the bath yet.

Well that's bad news for him

About to start watching this series later tonight. Is Aqua best girl?

Haha epic meme bro xD

yes

It's not her fault that dumb men die naked.

Her religion is all about hedonism so she probably is still a slut though. Not that this is bad.

no she is a unsatiable bitch

NO SHE ISNT

Jap detected

I WAS IN THE POOL

Her and Kazuma carry the show

I am a waifu hipster so I hate liking the girl that everyone likes but best girl is definitely Megumin

If you like memes

Undeniably

Yes. He's a complete loser so it would only be expected that he has a small penis

I want to take her out to help her train her explosion magic every day.

And when she collapses from exhaustion, I want to gather her up in my arms, hold her tight, and whisper into her ears, NICE BAKURETSU

Probably he's average but she's been raped by so many niggers that it seems small

The waifufag in me says Megumin is best girl. However, Konosuba is a comedy and Aqua is the funniest, and her interactions with Kazuma carry the show. So I think Aqua is ALSO the best girl.

Literally no competition.
Show would be complete shit without her.

pic related

Then again Aqua might have high standards, since she has lived for thousands of years.

From my personal opinion she is simply admiring cuteness of his mortal genitals.

Kazuma needs Aqua
Aqua needs Kazuma

Show would still be amazing without explosion or tank girl.

Megumin is probably the only girl tight enough to enjoy it. Hell, she gets off by using magic instead of touching herself, so she could probably convert graphite to diamond through the sheer pressure of her cunny.

All harem protags have little dicks

There is no best girl in Konosuba. There's no worst girl either, though. It's a very well-balanced cast.

>without tank girl
I think she takes place of main love interest at this point, so not so sure about that.

I would say she is one of the better characters, but not best girl.

Thats Darkness

>can only orgasm when she makes explosions
damn. I thought I had a weird fetish.

Ever since:
"Darkness, why don't you use that slutty body to make us some money"
she has been best girl.

>Aqua is literally retarded has the mental capabilities of an 8 year old
>Darkness is a super tsundere masochist
>Megumin is chuuni by heritage
>Chris/Eris has no flaws
>Iris is an imouto if you want to do an oreimo

Who do you choose, Sup Forums?

There's no right answer, but there are two wrong ones.

Rito doesn´t. I think Momo called it "a beast" the first time she saw it.

>Megumin got a spinoff for winning 1st in popularity, telling a story of her trying to imitate the silver haired thieving group, when she ALREADY had a spinoff
>Instead of Second place Eris getting the spinoff for an actual silver haired thieving group story

Just fuck my shit up

If i recall Hyoudou Issei was confirmed to have a monster shlong

I'm sorry for that guy and his small penis.

Yes. Megumeme is fine too. Darkness is shit tier.

Jesus. Christ.
It hardly gets this bad, even on Sup Forums.

She would totally blow his bologna though.

>Darkness is shit tier
Darkness may have mild autism, but she's not shit tier.

I choose Rin.

>mild

Main love interest is definitely Megumin, but the anime hasn't gotten that far yet.

It becomes more and more clear as the story goes on that Darkness and Kazuma don't work as a couple at all, and he and Megumin have tons of moments together. Natsume (the author) basically had to introduce a whole new character (Iris) just to give Megumin a rival and slow the relationship's progression down.

being chuuni in a world with literal magic and controlling the most powerful of said magic is not a flaw

>Dictating your story based on popularity polls
I'm getting tired of megumeme volumes, every "romance" scene gets more and more cliche

Good point. He should totally get with Aqua in the end. It would make my heart go doki doki. Not that that's even possible... but if they did... damn.

She literally ruined the series with all the Megumeme bullshit and introducing the Mary Sue.

I think megumin is a great side character just suck as a MC. Sorry but her spinoff is boring as shit.

>Not only Aqua is an insufferable retarded cunt but the Axis cult is literally fantasy Jehovah's witnesses
Couldn't get any worse, fuck the Axis

Best girl and most logical choice is Princess

>>Aqua is literally retarded has the mental capabilities of an 8 year old
>Below average intelligence is now literally retarded
Speaking of which
>Using a linear measurement of intelligence
On top of
>Most of Aqua's problems are caused by her rock-bottom luck stat
>She's actually hyper-competent in several areas

>>Below average intelligence is now literally retarded
have you read the ln
even outside of the obvious things of her just being flat out stupid there's a whole ton of descriptors towards her actions that you'd only see out of 8 year olds or people with literal mental retardation

It's still annoying. Plus it comes with the whole her trying to blow up everything that moves.

Even among the crimson demons she's a weirdo because she chose explosion magic (and nothing else) over other high tier magic.

Reading the spin off though, the society as a whole is fucked. It was kind of apparent from vol 5 but even then.

>but the Axis cult is literally fantasy Jehovah's witnesses
The only jehovah's witness thing about them is they're a pushy cult.

They're mostly just dumb hedonists.

>Does Kazuma have a micropenis?
A question for a post, not a new thread.

I want an OVA where Kazuma and Dust party swap

This raises a point I've been thinking about, actually.

The goddesses in Konosuba get their power from their believers, right? But where did the goddesses and their religions come from in the first place?

Is it possible that the Axis cult actually created Aqua, and that the way she is is the direct result of the kind of people who founded the cult and make up its followers?

Darkness was shit in S1 but I'm enjoying her in S2 now that they know how to use her.

It's really awful, by the end of volume 9 I felt I was reading a typical harem played straight.

I get the feeling that the author used the love interest card with Megumin because there wasn't really anything else she could do with her besides her main gag. Aqua eventually got arts&crafts, Cecily/Axis cultists and Emperor Zell to compliment her main retard gag, and Darkness has her whole nobility and self sacrifice stuff for when she's not being a masochistic pig, but Megumin 's only got her explosion fetish, with the chuuni gag now being shared by her entire village, so it was a chance for more depth.

Funnily enough her latest spinoff actually managed to fill the space better than the romance: her Kamen Rider type worship of the chivalrous thieves and making her own junior group to catch up to them.

>The goddesses in Konosuba get their power from their believers, right? But where did the goddesses and their religions come from in the first place?
>Is it possible that the Axis cult actually created Aqua, and that the way she is is the direct result of the kind of people who founded the cult and make up its followers?
It's possible

Why did he get mad at her calling his dick Excalibur anyway? I don't get it.

Why does Aqua's smile make my heart skip a beat?

I don't think you can outdo "Tile Lover".

In spite of her poor intelligence, and rock-bottom luck, she never stops trying her best to be kind and useful, no matter how much goes wrong.

It's so damn endearing.

>but Megumin 's only got her explosion fetish,
Really though, what is else is there to Megumin's character? She's the only member of the party that seems to have nothing more going for her other than her meme. I mean I guess showing she had some insecurities about being a good mage was *something*, but is that it?

This betamax is well-endowed

Is that even really a harem though.

Did the LN ever get translated?

>Be goddess
>Have less than no ass

Only the owner of Excalibur will ever wield Excalibur.

Sadly no

What said. She's saying he's never gonna get his fuck on.

Which is funny, coming from her

Don't encourage generals. You can easily make a thread worth of discussion about Kazuma's penis.

At least the new mod's faggotry died down. It always does, but it was annoying for a while.

I didn't really care about the DJT threads but I think it was dumb they were kicked out.

>exchanging a harem for a sausage fest with one turboslut

>explosions
>chuuni
>bully to YunYun
>desire to be seen as a woman
>insecure because she knows she's a useless mage with a stupid quest

Not any more lacking for characteristics than the other girls. I feel like the author could have kept her comedically versatile if she wanted to by developing her in other ways, but opted to take the shipping route to get sales from waifufags.

It's certainly refreshing at the very least. Goddesses are usually portrayed as either secretly scheming bitches or kind doormats.

Aqua just wants her worshipers to be happy.

I wouldn't say ruined, but yeah the romance shit is so fucking unecessary, and Iris literally doesn't fit anywhere in the story. I hope Zell eats her.

...such as?

Stuff that can be explained by high-functioning autism doesn't count.

>chuuni

Everyone in the village

>bully to YunYun

Everyone in the village and the rest of the multiverse.

There is no proof Rin is turboslut

It's been a little while since I read it, but iirc when she's dressed up as a maid at Darkness' mansion it's something along the lines of "she doesn't really know what's going on but she just likes the pretty colors and petting darkness' hair because it's soft".

t. sperg

The majority of stimming stops when people get to their late teens.

>You can easily make a thread worth of discussion about Kazuma's penis.
Evidently, as this is more populated than that other one.

I think this guy gives tile patterns guy a run for his money

forgot pic related

>relative time stamps
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Actually, that's pretty easy. Megumin is the "normal" girl in the main cast. It wouldn't be true in any other series, of course, but in Konosuba she's the equivalent of the childhood friend character or whatever. Strip away the explosions and the chuuni and she's got the most common sense, is the most emotionally stable, and has the most normal attitude toward relationships and romance. She grew up in a (relatively) normal house with a (relatively) normal family, went to a (relatively) normal school, etc. She's the only girl out of the main bunch that you can have a normal conversation with or go on a normal date with.

That feeling of "normalcy" would be even stronger to Kazuma himself, because she and her clan are the closest to Japanese people in the series. She has a name you can write in hiragana, dark hair, and her style and speech patterns are straight out of anime. A Japanese NEET like Kazuma would definitely feel much more comfortable around her than around a big-titted blonde noble girl or a crazy idiot goddess or a sheltered princess or any of the other main girls.

The only other girls in the cast that come close to "normal" are Yunyun, who has no chemistry with Kazuma, and Eris/ Chris, who has a shitload of chemistry with him but is distinctly off limits, at least so far.

>Megumin is the "normal" girl in the main cast.
Darkness is actually the most normal if you can look past her autistic masochistic tendencies.

She's from a noble house, that's automatically out of "normal".

uh? taking that aside, she's a beefcake tittymonster ojousama.

What the shit.

I identify with how nice tiles are but why is it erotic.

I'm sorry, I didn't consider that being wealthy makes you not normal.

Darkness can't "turn off" her masochism. It's just biology, she can't control it. Megumin can "turn off" her chuuni any time she wants. She's aware it's simply a cultural thing, and that other people find it strange. If she has to forgoe cool poses and cool incantations to get off a quick explosion, she will.

If only she was from a Chuuni Village instead, that would be way more normal.

>know how to use her.
muh masochism over and over is starting to get old.

Being from a noble family does.

Alo being wealthy kind of does in generic fantasy land.

Look at how fast megumom was at trying to get kazuma to explode inside of the meme to get some of the money.

She's not really "normal" intelligent. Like in the spinoff where she has to wrangle her own special needs children she realizes how impressive Kazuma is for doing it on a daily basis after like a week.

Compared to the other crimson demons she's relatively normal.

What class is she and why does she have a tail?