HUGE CLINTON AND OBAMA CORRUPTION LEAK VIA TRUMP EXECUTIVE ORDER

HUGE CLINTON AND OBAMA CORRUPTION LEAK VIA TRUMP EXECUTIVE ORDER

mobile.twitter.com/HNIJohnMiller/status/943988810702041088

Other urls found in this thread:

threadreaderapp.com/thread/943988810702041088.html
archive.is/C6wBu
washingtonexaminer.com/year-one-list-81-major-trump-achievements-11-obama-legacy-items-repealed/article/2644159
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Stop it you're scaring the DNC

They should be scared

Bump for justice

OOGA BOOGA

SELF BUMPERINO

Hey guys, i just read through it. Its all headline and no story, nothing substantial here

ITS FUCKING OGRE

Are you feeling sleepy, user?

Bump

!happening!

THE STORM HAS ARRIVED

It's like you guys never watched Clinton Cash

Looks like a nothingburger. You rural and suburban retards should shot some heroin and go to sleep.

You are correct.

Drumpf went after the non-american faggots that were working or directly helping the democrat satanic kikes.

The weapons dealer worked for the Cia. Kids and wealth through Gertler. The mafia boss woman for trafficking drugs and people, organs from pakistan, the nigger had ties to Obama etc...

Connect the dots those are not random evildoers

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I DON'T GIVE A DAMN. SURE, JUST ENOUGH TO MAKE THIS REPLY BUT REALLY I DON'T CARE. FUCK ALL THIS CLINTON TRUMP DRAMS SHIT. THEY'RE CRIMINALS, SEASONED CRIMINALS WHO WILL NEVER GO TO JAIL OR FACE ANY PUNISHMENT. STOP THINKING THEY WILL. CLINTON ISN'T PRESIDENT HUZZAH. TRUMP IS PRESIDENT.OKAY? HE'S YET TO DO SOMETHING OR ANYTHING FOR AMERICA. FUCK THEM FUCK YOU AND FUCK EVERYONE WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THIS SHIT

Its not just gonna be clinton but its also gonna be all her cronies and kikes that helped her. CLEAN THE SWAMP

T H E
B E L L S
J I N G L E

bump to counteract autosage

THE FIRE RISES
THE SNOW FALLS
THE CHESTNUTS ROAST

H I S T O R Y

Do you even know what autosage is you massive newfag? Bump doesn't counter autosage, that's the point of autosage.

Rather

But for whom though?

$2 says you were that user posting those Drumpfy has accomplished nothing threads and got rekt by facts

REMEMBER MATTIS VISITING GUANTANAMO

Here, spread it around like wild fire! Even normirs can understand it

And nothing will happen to them.

THERE IS NO GETTING OFF MR BONES RIDE

IS THIS THE
CALM
BEFORE
THE
BELLS

Eat shit, kike

Bump!

Bumpkin
“You get a boot, you get a boot, you ALL get a boot!” - Oprah too probably

The EO had nothing to do with Trump or had any involvement other he had to sign it being that they were sanctions.

By not starting the threads immediately announcing that these are sanctions imposed by the Global Magnitsky Act (written and passed by the Obama admin) is a shill tactic. OP should be ashamed and anyone else so desperate for replies.

Trump likely had absolutely no input on these whatsoever

>some nobody without even a tick with a cartoon profile picture

OMG GUYS THIS IS SO LEGIT

can someone post a quick rundown?

bump. something something if something

Op says fuck you and merry christmas kike

More like we're hopeful that this means the crimes we've known about for years will finally be known to the public and prosecuted. Hopeful, not certain.

Scandals from clinton and obama via buisness partners and "freinds"

HOLY SHIT!
This is the foundation's PAY TO PLAY network!!!
>source: my hunch

This is not for us. Let a respectable news agency, such as CNN, go thru this to verify that it's probably nothing. Off to bed, getting sleepy!

Clinton Foundation is a pay to play rat hole. Biggest open secret in politics.

>CIA installed a dictator OMFG
they've been doing this for decades.

GO TO SHWEEP DWUMPFKYS

To all the shills out there saying "omg so what dwumpfkin stop talking about it and be a loser already" i say no fuck you kike there is a reckoning day that is coming and this is the precursor to your inevitable doom.

Exactly. Everyone knows they do this shit. Like a dog that shat in your house, I want to rub the DNC's nose in it! "THIS IS WHO YOUVE BEEN DEFENDING SINCE THE GODDAM 90's!!!" "BAD LEFTIES" "NO! BAD LEFTIES"

The time for the great day of the rope draws near

do you want some nothing on that nothing-burger of yours OP

They are beyond saving. None of them listen to facts even if you walk them through all of it with definitive proof.. They need to be put down like rabid dogs.

It is literally illegal to view this material. Goodnight.

NEIN

Can we at least take away their right to vote for democrats?

Squeak

Soon my freind

It's definitely something. It may not materialize into anything we see in the news but hopefully someone like (((Gertler))) will give his testimony to have his shekels unfrozen.

>gives no damn
>mindless rant displaying obvious damn given

Bumping to remind everyone to withhold opinions until a trusted commentator like Mika Brzezinski can tell us what to think about it. That's their job.

>(31) Odebrecht gave at least $100k to the Clinton Foundation, most likely more through intermediaries, and were apparently working with the Clinton State Department to get contracts to rebuild Libya
>Odebrecht
Jesus Christ. This is the same fucker that lobby-bought Brazilian governments, elected Chavez in Venezuela, helped the left all around LA and now he got his tentacles in Libya.

What it does at the very least is force all of these people/companies/subsidiaries to put immense pressure on the Clinton's. Trump may very well be forcing their hand, which will be a desperate one.

Holy shit, triggered much?

Even the NYT covered the cash flow to the Clinton Foundation during the Uranium One deal.

archive.is/C6wBu

>Clintons and Democrats are super corrupt and there's mountains of evidence

Until I see people being fucking arrested I don't care

Getting fresh cells ready for all our domestic terrorists in Obama's deep state I hope.

It's just a matter of time before he gets "suicided" or rats out Obongo and Co.
The old Clinton scams are being dismantled

They won't be arrested if you don't care.

Clinton is going to jail and you'll be forced to realize you've wasted all this time frothing about the better choice, Trump.
washingtonexaminer.com/year-one-list-81-major-trump-achievements-11-obama-legacy-items-repealed/article/2644159

Mad dog rattles the cages.

Okay I care now. When's Sessions getting off his ass?

anti-autosege direct from the CBTS Arsenal of meme warfere

and bump

I have inside knowledge the Jew trump freed the other day spilled the beans on all of this in a deal to get out early
I have more info on this later that I will release
Every Jew has a price

He's never been on it. He just doesn't report to you. If you can't tell he's been busy by this point, that's not his fault.

>mobile.twitter.com/HNIJohnMiller/status/943988810702041088

Your tweet points to fucking nothing.

This is the same tertiary association as any other Clinton accusation.
Even if it's true, there's no actionable evidence.
Stop creaming yourself before you even realize you have nothing.

Rollin' for a Christmas gift.

>hillary gets locked up
>obama gets vilified and a pariah
>trump puts down the DNC like ol'yellar

I want massive apologies for Sessions when this happens.

Arent you that fag with the confederate flag but is actually a hillshill and a fag in every single thread

Yeah fucko, I'm the only man on Sup Forums that uses a confederate flag, and I conveniently have a reputation of being a shill because I disagree with you.

I suspected this, but I also suspect you're LARPing.

>bee otistig glown faged
>no tribe or ambishun
>suffer from ass burgers
>save spooky scary clowns from b movies (oh shid)
>sid down at gombuder eating tendies
>browze /bol/ and shidbost
>see bizzagate shidbost
>OH FUG :DDDD
>IMMA SHITDPOST IN DA SHIDPOST SO SHIDDY SHIDPOST FUG XDDDD
>does id for freee
>FUG YOU GUG NIGGER FAGET XDDD LE EDERNAL GOAD OF BABBYLYON NIGGER XDDDDD BENIS!!!!

So far nothing about Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Soros. Clintons are small fish.

bump

>mobile.twitter.com/HNIJohnMiller/status/943988810702041088
Yeah, nothing will happen because they work for Rothschild/Rockefeller. These people are quite literally Lucifer's Fluffers. Satan's Bagmen. The Devil's Henchmen. They are untouchable.

bump against the sage machine

is that an assload of cavities on her teeth or what?

DOTR when?