Lesbian Doragons

This show is about lesbian dragons.
They hold hands.
They sleep in the same bed.
They strip each other naked.
They move into a new house together.
This is definitely a show about lesbian dragons. My dreams have come true. How about yours?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12452881/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying KyoAni won't let us down again

>the first time they hold hands a kid moves into their house
What did they mean by this

All I can see is inuendos all over the place. They're trying really hard to make us think they're boning. If that's still what you call it as a lesbian dragon.
I mean, every night she tries to get miss Kobayashi to EAT HER ASS (tail).
This is just the most amazing anime.

You have a nice dream OP.

Thanks user. I just feel like it's been one big solid innuendo. Maybe I'M the lesbian doragon here.

I get frustrated when the show tries to be sentimental. It's always the same "humans are weird/not as bad as i thought" shit but doesn't bother showing why the dragons think the way they do. Only assume we'll feel that way.

They aren't responsible for spamming threads, however. That's entirely on someone else.

>show about lesbian dragons
Perfect for Kyoani. Now they can make them openly gay instead of just pushing their yuribait.

Only one of them is a dragon.

>lesbian dragons
Dragons can successfully mate with nearly everything that reproduces sexually, most likely regardless of gender. I don't know that standard human sexual classifications really apply to them. Remember that Thor originally appeared as a regular old dragon that talked like a dude. He likely chose a humanoid form that matched the preferences of his intended mate.

Why does everyone like boning humans? Are humans just the bone sauce of the universe?

I totally missed this part. I think it's just about boning dragon friends.

Who knows. Maybe it's that most animals have a set mating season but humans bone all year round for fun and it made us an unofficial symbol of lewdness to dragons and elves and the like.

Dykes are disgusting. Non-human dykes are even more so.

strawpoll.me/12452881/r

Chaos dragons and humans are constantly at war, so they're conditioned to believe that the opposing party is equal because they kill each other.

*evil, not equal

I am certain Tohru is not a lesbian. She's just Kobayashi sexual. Since she's a shapeshifter she may not even understand gender.

I am certain Kobayashi is not a lesbian, she becomes annoyed at the very idea.

I am certain Riko IS a lesbian. She's full on dyke for Kanna

I'm not certain about Kanna. At best I think she's confused and too young to understand what it is she wants. Since she's a shapeshifter same as above.

We are living in an age where TV shows feature gay dragon elementary schoolers. What a time to be alive.

I don't want to exist in this reality any longer.

Personally I like to see cute anime girls enjoy food

>this kills the crab

Cute anime girls eating is oddly moe.

She's gonna fly away

It's ok user it's just the circle of life

this fucking setup made me lose my shit

Why are the people in the back suddenly a few meters back when she grabs the crab?

More like yuribait dragons.

>Tooru constantly telling kobayashi she's IN LOVE WITH HER
"implied" "innuendo" my ass
BIG
SCALY
LESBIAN
ACTION

They just looked the background animation but since this gif cut out the zoom in on the crab it's quite noticable

>It's ok user it's just the circle of life

Otherwise you'll be a Grade A moron

But she isn't in love with Kobayashi because Kobayashi is a woman, she's just Kobayashisexual. Also Kobayashi is straight.

I hate how yuribait is in everything these days.

>Kobayashi is straight

Didn't the line immediately before that say something like "I don't know how to interact with close friends"

I think it said something like "I don't know how to get my lesbian dragon to fuck me"

Oh, I guess I need to go rewatch it.

That's probably a good idea anyway.

That seems like a silly translation error

Oh, yup, there it is
"I don't know whether you shove your tail up into my vagina, or we put our legs together in some sort of... scissoring motion"
So I was pretty close. Missed it by that much.

>Kobayashi
>straight

Kobayashi got drunk, and the first thing she wanted to do was get Tohru naked.

Next you're gonna tell me I'm gay for stripping a guy when I was drunk, faggot

Seriously I gave my entire quizbowl team blowjobs once when I was drunk but that doesn't make me gay.

>quizbowl
>not gay
lmao

Bisexual is a thing
in fact, it's actually more common than gay.
Most gays just lie and pretend that they're exclusive.

Stop promoting your thread, cunt.

Stop then.

>lesbian

They are shape shifters, who can apparently magically give other animals dicks. If so how does sexuality even come into play? Why not grow a dick on herself?

They still have genders, user. Also dicks/vaginas and sexualities aren't related. A man who falls in love with a woman with dick is straight.

The dragon admits she loves Kobayashi sexually.
If her goal was to consummate a sexual relationship with the person she loves, and she can freely change form, why would she choose a female form?

Tohru knows that Kobayashi is gay

REMOVE LESBO DRAGONS!

MC becomes male for one chapter later, dragon girl tries to rape him in order to have babies. Dragon isn't exclusively gay and repulsed by dick.

Dragon is just MCsexual after she saved her before and helped her. Seems to like her in any form.

MC lost erection when Tooru took off the maid outfit though. The joke is that MC is so gender neutral normally, that becoming male basically didn't change shit.

The dragon that has dick magic joined them recently, so it might happen occasionally as a joke.

No no no it's all about dragons taking a form a human finds pleasing then they trick them into being impregnated with their ungodly spawn.

Will Kobayashi wear a maid outfit in later chapters?

Tohru father will show up?

Everybody in this show but Lucoa is gay. It's the gayest show of all time

>I am certain Tohru is not a lesbian. She's just Kobayashi sexual.
This is correct, because when Kobayashi is turned into a man and Tohru finds out, she feeds him aphrodisiac and attempts to rape him.

>Kobayashi doesn't want to fuck anyone
>Tooru would fuck whichever human pulled the sword from her
>Kanna wants to imitate Tooru
>Lucoa wants to make a boy into a man
>Fafnir wants everyone to fuck off
>Elma only cares about food
>Iruru wants to make a baby
Nobody's gay. Especially not when they can magic dicks onto each other.

>They hold hands.
>They sleep in the same bed.
>Kobayashi continues to put up with Tohru's shit.
>Every episode has at least one sagment where Tohru and Koba talk about their emotional shit set to dramatic piano.
>The fishing scene from episode 7.
>They raise Kanna like a child
>Kanna literally fucking calls Koba mommy.
>etc.

It feels so obvious to me. KyoAni is trying to set up Kobayashi, Tohru, and Kanna slowly becoming a family. It's the emotional draw to the entire show. I don't see how it could possibly go any other way and still be satisfying.

Too bad gay shit is disgusting.

Kobayashi is... even she's not sure.

She unarguably as some questionably lesbian tendencies. When she ate Tooru's aphrodisiacs she found herself heavily sexually attracted to Kanna and when she's drunk she does a few things that, while not outright gay, are certainly questionable.

Then there's also the fact that she was able to sit in a hot springs surrounded by several gorgeous, busty, naked dragon ladies and this wasn't a problem, but when she had been given a man's body (and with it a man's sexuality), she found herself struggling with even close contact with the clothed dragons.

Her sexuality is actually pretty ambiguous.

>magic dicks onto each other
One girl fucking another with what is essentially just a strap-on does not magically make it straight.

Tooru is Kobayashi-sexual. She wants to fug kobayashi whether she's a girl or a man (If anything her turning into a guy for a chapter made Tooru even more excited).

Kobayashi is maid-sexual. She only cares about maids. When she was a guy she lost her boner the second Tooru took the maid outfit off. She has also said that the dragons are never going to get her virginity.

In the valentines chapter she was ready to fuck just about anything. Kanna just happened to be right in front of her when she ate the drugged chocolate.

It's a full genderbend; the joke is that Kobayashi looks so manly that nobody notices.

It was full genderbend, not just futa. Kobayashi is just so androgynous that it basically made no difference.

>what is clothed sex

Tooru finally would have managed to fuck Kobayashi then and there if she didn't make the mistake of undressing.

Also, its not that he could only get it up if Tooru was wearing the outfit, its the act of seeing Tooru take it off killed the mood and pissed him off.

That's because she's a pleb who doesn't appreciate the glorious thing that is sex with clothes on.

>yuri dragon girls
Why is a huge thing now? There were already shows with this. There's Monmusu with a hardcore dyke dragon. There's Leviathan with some undertones and dragon lewdery. Hell, I don't remember anything from it but probably even Dragon Crisis had a dyke dragon as well.
Why is kyoanus always several years behind on everything? Why the brainded fans think it's something special? KA is so out of the loop it's not even funny.

They are happy that's what counts user

Oh.

Oh no.

She literally says that she will not fuck any of the girls.

Why do dragons have the hots for humans anyway?

Where is the second one?

Why do you do this?

I want an anime about homo bara dragons who want to get twink human uni student for some reason.

Can I just be vaporized in a steam explosion by this thing?

I think its only Tohru that really has the hots for humans, specifically for Kobayashi

What the fuck did she even do?

>For crystal lizards

Skipped school.

Shit's fucked.

It's not much about the shouta part but a tittymonster who wants the shouta dick by Kyoani is fucking hell yeah.

Facts from the manga:
Kobayashi's gender is irrelevant to Tooru.
Tooru's interest in Kobayashi gets treated more like bestiality than yuri/lesbianism by other dragons.
Kobayashi has shown no romantic interest in anyone or anything. Just sexual interest when she was drugged and when she was temporarily male. The non-drugged interest was limited to maids.

The only character you without a doubt can say is a lesbian (or bi) is Saikawa, because she falls in love with Kanna before she knows she's a dragon.
Kanna could be, but we don't know enough about how she thinks.

No

I just started watching this and for some reason I like the manga's art better when it's not as polished as the anime designs

The OP is so nice though
Makes me feel happy as fuck when I hear it.

serious question, is this show yuri?
I can pick it up

>Tooru is Kobayashi-sexual. She wants to fug kobayashi whether she's a girl or a man (If anything her turning into a guy for a chapter made Tooru even more excited).
she got excited because kobayashi turning into a guy means she can get tohru pregnant.

>she got excited because kobayashi turning into a guy means she can get tohru pregnant.
Touru struggles with her Chaos nature and her conflicting wish with respecting Kobayashi's free will. It is implied that she knows enough magic to also turn Kobayashi into a man. But she she doesn't do it because she knows doing it against her will is assault. And the same applies with how she COULD rape Kobayashi, but once again, it is just meaningless if Kobayashi hate her for it.

The fact that Tohru backs off when Kobayashi was no longer turned on, suggest that Tohru implied that the erection was consent. But once her dick was flaccid Tohru decide to back down again. Tohru's own personal rules might not match human laws, but she does have them.

Newesr chapter actually

Who drew this?
Just asking so I can burn down his house

The evidence is conclusive.

>some ***people*** are still trying to deny yuri in this show after 9 episodes
How do we contain this Sup Forumsutism?

>BIG SCALY LESBIAN ACTION
I wonder if all lesbians have scaly butts.