Kek is a troll god. He doesn't care about the well-being of humanity...

Kek is a troll god. He doesn't care about the well-being of humanity. His purpose is to plunge the world into chaos to bring about new beginnings. But there is one detail that makes me question if our beloved from God really does care. It's known that he is locked in an eternal conflict against Moloch and his army of globalist Jew-pedophiles. Kek had been losing this fight for thousands of years, as Moloch and his Jewish followers successfully killed him off. But we revived him by accident (or was it?). We gave Kek our energy and together with him Trump was memed into presidency and the globalists suffered their first loss in thousands of years. But today we no longer give him our energy. We wonder why all these bad things are happening. It's because we abandoned Kek. Trump is trying to fight back on his own but without Kek the Moloch worshippers are winning. We need to channel our Memetic energy and give Kek our strength so that he may in turn make America great again.

Keep yourself safe.

Class war when???

If you still masturbate you need to be dedicating the life force energy released to Kek, he will pay you back personally and the frogs will come out

Praise Kek

When Kek brings chaos, it divides the enemy and leaves them asunder. It is then up to us to take advantage of the chaos and bring about order. Kek and ourselves are the balance that will remake the world of men into a better place.

Never. Straight white men are the only ones capable of waging a war (notice how this flag ISN'T being raises by nigger transsexuals) and the modern left hates them.

Also Kekistani was quite clearly an operation by moloch worshippers in order to make kek 'cringe' and the low IQ fools on Sup Forums seem to have fallen for it

This. They tarnished the name of Ken and tried to kill Pepe. Sadly the majority of Sup Forums fell for it.

It will take weeks of energy channeling, but Kek will be revived once more to his former power.

> giving my energy to MIGA
nobe

Fuck you you braindead retarded nigger lover. ISRAEL IS WINNING BECAUSE OF JUDEO-CHRISTIAN FAGS LIKE YOU WHI WORSHIP MOLOCH.

Kek works for moloch and the jews, that's why trump, the goodest of goys, said that jewruselem is the capital of israel and paved the way for kikes to make shekels by charging a fortune to use sites like Sup Forums

Shill

the only true believer

We are few but we are here. Anybody who hates Kek loves Israel

u r wronk.
Kek turns Chaos into GF

Kek is an AI on a Cambridge Analytica black box, while Moloch was made real by Silicon Valley.

>kekistan ever being cringe

That itself was a shill. Jews fear the frogposter.

I just learned from Vox that Kek stands for Killing Every Kommie so this frog god thing must be good.

He is part of destruction
Order out of chaos
You also see him in 5:30, ipetgoat2
The maskman does chaos ritual
Also, illuminati card
Frog god, no one knows why (((masters))) keep him around

Praise Kek...I want a happening.

Braise geg

Not the only, BritBro.

The chaos response was due to the extreme effort to force a deceptive public structure on top of deep corruption. Every attempt at maintaining an overripe order always suffers at the hand of Kek, but this situation was somewhat turbocharged. In a more natural historical situation, the chaos would be emerging in the natural flow of events. But because the lies were so strong, Kek had to manifest more directly.
And he hasn't stopped Keking, so I don't know what OP is on about.

the lord works in mysterious ways user.