Humble, powerful

>humble, powerful.
>name a better super hero?
>pro tip : you can't faggots

goku

That's not how greentext works, dipshit.

Aang

Kek never db fan boy. Op would ko his ass

What said.

This.

Not the point faggots, don't derail the thread.

Lurk and learn Sup Forums etiquette before making threads here.

Why do you think goku is more powerful? He isn't. Satima would not break a sweat.

its not about the powerlevel dumbass, but about his characters. OPM just started to become a hero for his personal gain, to live through some adventures and feel some thrill once again, goku on the otherhand never claimed to be a hero, nor wants to. he just traveled the world helping everyone out where he could and thus became a hero without even intending to. he doesnt wait a second if he has to sacrifice himself to save others, and always tries to get the action away from innocent civillians.
OPM doesnt even have to think about sacrificing him, and while he may help others he always does so out of selfishness, in hope to experience something interesting.

Checked, op isn't above sacrificing himself. On many occasions he has sacrificed his ego for the better good. Also he trying to find meaning to life. He liked the feeling of helping others.

Goku is not a hero

Goku and Beerus almost destroyed the universe, with punches. Saitama would not even beat Raditz.

Kek, Satima broke the moon with a jump.

Saitamafags are retarded comfirmed. They think the universe is smaller than a moon.

No I'm just saying just by jumping he did that. Also we don't even know how much power he really has. But sure that's your come back.

Mate, that's not impressive by DB stadard. Beerus breaks planet by tapping his finger.

Well I think I'll go spam death battle. Maybe you'll see how powerfull he is. Super man kicked goku ass. And Satima can take super man.

>powerlevel fags
is there anything worse in the world?

Goku is now space Hitler.

Samurai Flamenco

ITT: Dragonball has retarded powerscaling and fags think that makes it the best at everything

Kek, stay mad, OPMcuck.

Mumen Rider is probably the best hero.