The 56-year-old founder of the chain came under fire after remarks he made during the company's third-quarter earnings...

>The 56-year-old founder of the chain came under fire after remarks he made during the company's third-quarter earnings call. He said Papa John's — a National Football League sponsor and advertiser — had been "hurt" by the "take a knee" protest

The left can get CEO's fired for making mild political statements.

How can the alt-right even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5203935/Papa-Johns-founder-CEO-weeks-NFL-comments.html#ixzz520byP8ok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Papa John's is literally /ourpizza/

Good pizza but I'm glad I'll never have to see his dopey face on tv anymore. Hopefully they get a hot spokesgirl from now on like the redheaded qt from Wendy's

it's hard to justify $20 for a large pizza from papa johns. only time i buy from them is if they're doing a 50% off deal. i can literally get 2 massive whole foods pizzas for $24 after tax or 2 smaller gourmet pizzas from a fire oven pizza shop for a little under $30. the pricing at papa johns is totally off. at least for my area.

Their new spokesperson will be trans/gender fluid in order to appear progressive.

>papa johns BTFO
>nikki haley BTFO
Will Trumpsters ever recover?

Meh... political correctness only works as a weapon against a mega-franchise. You fags will never take out the small franchises..

>We got some faggot antifa teacher nobody arrested
>WE'RE WINNNING GUYS!! BTFO

meanwhile the left destroying CEOs and high profile famous people.

No it’s not. They backtracked and begged for forgiveness. The official Papa John’s twitter account actually tweeted out “fuck neo-Nazis”

we're still winning r-right guys?

Imma need proof of such claims

This is retarded. His company is one of the NFL's major sponsors. His company has lost money on advertising because of this whole damn thing. If anyone has a right to complain about these pointless protests it would be him.

MLM50

You didn't get this code from me.

Schnatter owns nearly 9.5 million shares of Papa John's International Inc., and his total stake was valued at more than $560 million on Thursday, according to FactSet.

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5203935/Papa-Johns-founder-CEO-weeks-NFL-comments.html#ixzz520byP8ok
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

First of all he is a self-made millionaire so good job twitter fags. From the looks of it though he will be set for life

Finally, we can get a nigger as the mascot for Papa Johns. I've been holding out for crispy fried chicken pizza.

Well Trump is the President, soooo, yes.

This is why imo if you’re gonna make your business go public you don’t involve yourself in day to day operations. The board controls the company now, not the founder.

He's probably running for office and might be divesting himself of his Papa John's assets.

His company has a contract with the NFL, declining ratings are hurting his bottom line.

lol. me and my crew did a floor refinishing job in anchorage for a guy who lives across the street from john's house. we asked the guy, "do you like your neighbor?" - "no, he's generally an asshole, and wakes up the whole neighborhood landing his helicopter at 4 AM"

He's cashing out. Board siding with the niggers will probably lead to bankruptcy,

Pizza market is highly competitive.

This is called "pandering". The problem with pandering is, everyone sees through it. Papa John's, as a company, will change its image, but Papa John is the prime example of working your ass off to get ahead in life. Good on him for being woke at the same time.

What’s with thjs culture in the US where whoever and whenever someone does or says something politically incorrect heads must roll?

Pretty retarded moral panic IMO. Stop pretending to honorable, Amerimuts, we already know you are cancer to the world.

No it will be the blandest mother fucker on the planet.

Welp digits don't lie, fuck em I guess

This guys smart.

He caught a glimpse of the future with the backlash from his non statement and decided to bail.

The NFL has turned into complete nigger worship and is going down the drain.

Just wondering.... do black peoples eat pizza?

Violence

Ah man what's he going to do with no job and millions of dollars. His life is over!

Stockholders can fire CEOs for not upholding their fiduciary duty to the company

SJWs don't own stock

Who cares about this closet faggot and his shitty, overpriced "pizza?"

Did he really divest that much of his entire company into the NFL? I mean, it probably seemed like a really good idea at the time, but now it's a dwindling market due to the politicization. I have to admit, it was a major distraction to the game, and I don't even watch it any more because of it.

College football? Watch. "Professional" football? Nope; and I don't see myself changing in that stance. It used to be a real game until it became the new slave trade market.

what a faggot. fuck them and their shitty pizza

>MLM50
yea that code doesnt work....

>College football? Watch.
College football is heading in the same direction and is already a defacto minor league NFL.

If you want to accuse the NFL of being a "slave trade market," go read all the stories of major college football programs literally giving grade schoolers letters of intent to sign. I can tell if that helps deifies niggers or helps to keep them down by implying the only thing most of them are good for is modern day field work (running a football and getting the shit beaten out of them every Saturday/Sunday).

Militarily

>he watches 18 year old niggers get a free ride and in fact get paid in white pussy

>From the looks of it though he will be set for life
if he has hobbies and other shit he wants to do. most likely this dude's entire life revolved around his company.

Papa John's gives me incredible gas. Literal btfo status, sort of speak.

>Did he really divest that much of his entire company into the NFL?
they probably saw a decline in revenue on sundays and he deduced that fewer people are watching the nfl and having people over to watch the games and ordering pizza for their guests. sundays were probably big pizza days.

>He doesn't know
How does it feel to be sub-human?

>How does it feel to be sub-human?
not good, obviously

It's a regional code. I'm sorry you don't live in the best state.

Every night there is a deal for an $8 large after 8 o'clock, buddy.

papa jane's?

Who cares? I'm sure his many many millions of dollars will comfort him at night.

>How can the alt-right even compete?
>pretending Trump isn't president
You faggot commies are reaching pretty hard

not unless they take EBT

im in DC. we get 50% off whenever one of the local sports teams wins and that's it as far as i know.

Pizza Hut is the superior master race. Domino is second. Don't care about Papa John's. Hungry Howie's can go fuck itself. FUCK HUNGRY HOWIE'S!!!!

that's right, if we stop idolizing and patronizing sports then our women will stop wanting to fuck the monkeys. we need to shame soyboy sports fans about watching other men.

>How can the alt-right even compete?
I donno - maybe we should ask this guy.

>Pizza Hut
Yeah, I like bread too, but I also want cheese and sauce on my pizza.

Why doesn’t anyone just stand up to these lefties and say “fuck you and fuck black people”. Back in the 90s Tommy Hilfiger went on the oprah show said he didn’t want subhuman niggers wearing his clothes and nobody cared.

Inb4 he becomes punished papa and starts a new chain that involves putting Jews in ovens in addition to the pizzas

This isn't his doing.
Stockholders and the board are forcing him out.
This happens all the time and it's easier and financially beneficial for him to "step down" as opposed to being "ousted".

Bitch please, how can you compete with this? The only pizza that I would say is better is a local Italian sandwich shop where I live.

forgot pic

how do they get the cheese inside of the crust

seriously, how, it really bothers me that I don't know how they do it

Dough is malleable like soft clay. They probably just put a ring of cheese around the perimeter of the dough and then just roll the edges over it so that the cheese becomes encapsulated in the dough.

What's the point of sucking the dick of people who'll never feel anything but a burning hate filled desire to rape and steal everything you have.

The absolute state of American companies.

>how to stay alive in a business: don't say stupid shit
>ever

die hard football faggots really are the worst. now they are all trying to save face with muh college football. they might as well be saying "i like my black bulls young now!" nauseating.

Chick-Fil-A called, they wanted to remind you they're doing fine with their set of balls.

>how do they get the cheese inside of the crust
they hire junkies with advanced injection experience

The Alt Right can compete and has before in many ways, most notably the destruction of several high profile Jewlywood and Capitol Hill dems. Or did you think Al Franken was just unlucky? He had a shot in 2020. He had to go.

There is no real "competition" with us. You'll sink to our level and drown in our shit.

Wow he must be completely bitch made.

>how does dough work

death squads and work camps

they can have the papa

He's right, you know.
I overheard my manager saying once that the pizzas actually only cost a few bucks to make but YOLO Papa's got to pay for his decedent mansion and solid gold Humvee's, somehow.

They aren't red billed. They thing nigs are equal.

I had no other choices for pizza while I lived in Baltimore. I just had to plan for the diarrhea afterward.

HOW DO THEY PUT THE CHEESE INTO THE CRUST AND GET THE CRUST TO NOT BE TOO BIG

FUCKING TELL ME

DAMN DUDE IT'S ALMOST LIKE THEY HAVE PEOPLE MEANT TO MAKE THEIR FAKE PIZZA LOOK GOOD ON CAMERA.

Miss me with that weak shit you fucking greasy faggot.

>neo nazis
Who?
sounds like a boogieman desu

Poor Papa Pizza man. He dindu nuffin wrong!

This is what you get when you hire liberals...

this fucking timeline

He walked it back thinking it wouldn't be blood in water, not understanding this play for keeps system in place.

>Take strand of cheese
>Roll dough around it
It's not rocket science.