Society is crumbling. Our women are being brainwashed

Society is crumbling. Our women are being brainwashed.

White men are viciously attacked because we're the only ones who can stand up and fix these problems. Look through the hollow psyop against you, and see the immense power we possess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ws5czt20EkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hail our people.

Why are you using a picture of Paulina, OP?

Larp larp larp. I want you to just try to imagine that Jews unironically DO want to get rid of the white race. Just try to imagine anyone not religiously motivated (islam) wanting this. It just makes no sense. I am pro white but I do not buy into there being any conspiracy. Just harmless virtue signalling to their leftist constituency which they feel is part of their tribe.

This rage you are feeling now is a fuel you can use to do your part.

I must admit the demonizing and vilification of white males by honey-traps and false allegations resulting in convictions without evidence required has increased recently.

What do?

> No idea. Meh.

They don't want to kill us untill no white is left. They see nationalism as dangerous because of cultural reasons. Us dying is just a side effect of people of their culture being disproportional represented in the elite.

That's what I'm spending my life doing.

>I haven't done any research into why people believe Jews want to extinguish the white race therefore I see no plausible reason why they should wish this so you're stupid

Look at how corrupt Memphis is now.

well you said it all fuck white people

Tottally fucked

>Society is crumbling. Our women are being brainwashed.

You don't seem to care that your men are being poisoned with neurotoxins, though....

society isn't crumbling, it's evolving. Sup Forums is like an animal going against the herd, to it's death.

Good. The end is nigh.

bingo!

No conspiracy at all. Got it.

>society isn't crumbling, it's evolving. Sup Forums is like an animal going against the herd, to it's death.

unless you are talking about lemmings.

or cattle heading to the slaughter...

A more simplified version. This truth cannot be denied as there are too many facts and evidence supporting it.

society has nearly always evolved in the direction that those with the most power will it to. those that refuse that direction face a lot of pain if they can't take that power for themselves.

luckily we live in a very enlightened age or your white ass would be nailed to a cross about now

Wew lad

sauce??

>the logos of those 6 companies are also occult symbols

youtube.com/watch?v=ws5czt20EkM

Paulina what user? I can't find sauce through image search