Can we get a Midwest general going?

Other urls found in this thread:

midwestalliance.squarespace.com/
youtu.be/3noS_0IdrRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Midwest is autistic and gay.

Greatest place on earth desu.

State of Superior reporting in.

Says the southerner, enjoy them niggers boy.

Midwest makes commie libtards angry. So it must be great.

We should create a white ethnostate already.

I'm thinking about moving to Iowa, is it comfy there?

Iowa checking in. Feels good to be away from filthy liberals, teeming brownskins and ignorant hateful racists all at the same time.

West Des Moines awaits you. Come home, White man.

The midwest accent is the accent with no accent. Space people will be speaking this in the future and all nations will. The midwestern accent is the future accent of humanity. Further, we invented everything, from discovering the universe to coolness. The most powerful man in the history of the world, Harry Truman is a Midwesterner, so is Eisenhower.

Hubble
William Burroughs
Walt Disney
Charlie Parker
Miles Davis
Scott Joplin
Marlon Brando
Johnny Carson
Prince
Michael Jackson
Bob Dylan
T.S. Elliot
Mark Twain
Drives thrus

Everyone in the world should thank us for the things they like.

We're planning to. We've created an organization months ago

>greater Somalia
>superior to anything

Nothing but corn fields and casserole

Pretty comfy bro.

I live in Idaho now though. It's just as comfy but a bunch of faggots have found out about it and are doing their level best to turn it into another liberal shithole

See: Boise. But everywhere else is nice.

Can we stop bragging about Prince? Quite possibly the most over-hyped nothing burger in musical history. The guitarist in ADTR is from Minnesota though.

I can't think of a single town in Iowa that isn't getting spic'd and nig'd. Shits fucked

what do you people even do over there

what you fags do in the east coast/west coast
also the internet is fucking blazing fast so w/e lol

I've always confused Idaho and Iowa as being one another as a child. I used to think that Iowa was in the Northwest while Idaho was in the Midwest.

Still better then Mexas and Commiefornia, at least we don't dicksuck nonwhites. That's why most of our browns are heading to the Southern states. We still mostly get European immigrants because nobody wants to move to le 56% land.

muh coastlines!
ever had your house rekt by a twister?

Minnesota went from 96% white in 1990 to 70% white. Fucking dumping ground for "diversity" lottery winners and Somalis

>Still better than Me as

Top kek

>We still mostly get European immigrants

Eternal Swedes that love the big Muslim cock, you can keep them

>70%

wisconsin reporting in

Whatever you say, Pablo Hernadez

That is including white Hispanics.

Hoosier reporting in. I can't describe how honored I am to live in the state once governed by Mike "Goddamn Electric" Pence.

No it only includes European Spaniards and Portuguese.

>people still know the old flag
Wow

Bartholomew County checking in

>from California, but lived in Midwest for a few months
>really liked Iowa when I was there
>make enough money that I can afford to buy an out-of-state rental property
>was going to buy a condo in Des Moines
>got cold feet at the last second

I really want to move out there, it seems so much more calm and comfortable than it is over on the coast. Does anyone know any downtown-ish sort of area that's currently cheap and expected to grow? (I like living in small cities because I hate driving)

fellow wisconsinite reporting

Are you of European descent? We don't accept beaner or nigger filth

Minnesota reporting. Currently in the south though. How are things back home?

Cold.

>Germany and the Midwestern united states

Why does a DNA test include America in it?

actually the midwest had multiple accents one being the northern cities dialect (chicago gangster accent) and the other being the canuck style minnesota accent. only faggots and queers don't have accents

youtu.be/3noS_0IdrRo

Only visited Minnesota once for a few weeks. Garbage manners, garbage cookin, garbage people, garbage accents. Weeks I will never get back. But I have heard some places in the Midwest are decent. Minnesota though...never again.

Yeah, caucasian. I've also heard they're trucking in poor people and mudslimes from out of state to the cities in the midwest, is hat true?

Way too many Finnmongols in Superior.

Yea, it's okay but boring. The small towns are SUPER quiet and peaceful. H.S. sports are big because there's nothing else to do. I grew up in N.E. Iowa and it's nice. Waverly is a good college town 99% hwite, 20k ppl.

Do NOT come to Waterloo. Lots of nigs here. Check the demographics of the town as there are a few that have meat processing plants that have lots of mexicans n stuff.

Overall, it's okay if you like flat ground and lots of corn. Can be humid in the summer due to said corn. Far east in near the Mississippi, there's bluffs. World class deer hunting wherever you go in the state. Plenty of lakes and public hunting, shooting ranges, etc...

Most of our remaining nonwhites are heading to the South for "Better job opportunities" plus the Diversity Lottery and Chain Migration will be cut soon meaning we will no longer be flooded.

I grew up in the cold. Moved to Florida for the last few years. Just moved back to MN. Missed the seasons and the cold. Sadly I've seen it go downhill hard since my upbringing.

My childhood grade school is now 40% Somalian. When I was there it was almost all white.

Ugh.

Why does this map go all the way to massachusetts? The midwest really is retarded I guess.

Good to see a fellow Vikes supporter. Skol brother

because AncestryDNA matches you to clusters around the world that are similar to you.

Pic related is probably the cluster that guy's test is showing up as. Sans the Eastern Europeans of course.

Get the fuck out with that nigger ball shit

I would be excited about a team if ours finally doing well at something but it's hard to get excited about the worship of niggers.

Still. Would be interesting if they made the Superbowl in their own stadium.

>no Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, or Oklahoma
Let me guess. South Carolina?

>Missouri
Fuck off its ours

Michigan reporting in.

Detroit is a cyberpunk dystopia. Take blade runner and clip out all the neon, or look at the grimy, lightless depths of the undercity, that's detroit and the greater metro area. Pretty much everything south and south-east of lansing could be lanced off without a hell of a lot of complaint.

The farther north you get, the more of God's country you see. Over the big mac bridge and you're one engine breakdown away from the pioneer days. Small, tired towns dealing with the fact that, once, they were important. Michigan used to be the engine block of the US, back before we transitioned to a consumer, not producer, economy. We're a bit redneck, a little shy, like high fences and strong property rights, but are easy to win over if you're halfway polite.

there's this odd air of resignation everywhere you go. A sense that things were better, but arn't now. The dems have been pouring in minorities to keep their voting block together, but i'm willing to bet this next election is going to be a eye opener. I'd just like this state to have a chance again, instead of just being "greater Detroit" to everyone's eyes.

Also, fuck ohio.

No NC? :(

Hamilton Country checking in. Somebody make the city trash stop coming out here already please, they build disgusting houses.

moving to wisconsin soon from nashville.

> "but user TN is based"
Eastern TN is badass because of appalachia, but niggers and hipster liberals are taking over nashville so quickly it hurts

fuck niggers

Nigga please, the south is filled with spics and niggers. True embarrassing story. I have family in Florida. Every female is a fucking coal burning slut. And the males are cucks raising half-breeds. Get out while you can. We'll regroup while there are still whites left to resist the great browning of the 21st century.

Minnesotan here, learn to drive safer and take your lead foot off of the gas you cheese loving fucks.

>muh sportsballl
the toledo war was the best thing that happened to this state, ohioans are good people and not faggots.

That's pretty neat. Is Ancestry as kiked as 23andMe?

Wisconsin checking in. Upper peninsula is rightful Wisconsin clay and Michifags will return it to us.

Quick question, have you noticed an uptick in random nigger families popping up? I'm in a 98% white town, poor as fuck, but nonetheless I am seeing more and more niggers. Maybe the diversity will make our town rich.

We plan on reconquering whats left of America.

Oh and PA is a honorary mainland state

Where did you go in Minnesota?
A lot of people in the cities are from other places in the country or lower class individuals in general.
If you go to rural Minnesota you'll find nice people, but you most likely were rude in some way.

>summerfest
>being proud of this

Yes. Objectively so. If you want something less jewed then go with Living DNA and upload it to GEDmatch to get an idea what you're made of.

Fuck, you're noticing it too? I keep seeing more and more of the fuckers at our Kroger, one family of like four even.

You Cheeseheads will eventually have to be shoahed, that's clear.

On the other hand, why don't we form an alliance and destroy Illinois?

lmao so jealous of your fat inbred black'd populace

This, Prince is nothing to brag about.
I couldn't wait to stop hearing about it on the news when he died.

thanks m8

>that list
Just...

Went to school in Iowa City. Don't go there bc it's full commie. Near populated areas is nice because 20 minutes out is cheap low pop areas. Or live near if you want to be "in town". Iowa is generally pretty based. The constant wind is the worst part

Came back from UP ski resort, 3 mini-sota plate cars in ditch.Can't handle a bit of snow then huh?
enjoy the mall consumerist swine

genetic studies sure do explain a whole lot in terms of cultural differences :)

all over really, but mostly stayed in the St. Paul area. There were a few nice people. But mostly they were rude. Even simple shit, like saying "thank you" was met with blank stares. The MNQT3.14 I was there banging for my stay even commented on it.

Fuck the Midwest

Stay mad yankcucks. The south will rise again and gas all you yankcucks.

Fuck the Midwest

Anti Illinois alliance form up. We must cleanse the Illini filth from our lands

This, my middle to upper class suburb in Minnesota is seeing urban development projects form near the interstate, the Walmart right next door to it is now the crime center of our small city.

Confirm, IA City is full of purple haired faggots. There is no wind...

Wisconin here. Can we please get rid of Milwaukee and Madison?

packer? hardly even know her
>calling it the Upper Peninsula and not the UP
you don't deserve it

Yup, Skol. Forest Laker checking in.

Moving from Ohio to Raleigh, NC after the turn of the new year for work. Can't say I'm going to miss it though.

I'm a southerner you retard.

You filth.

It's good to have a rival, honestly. I wouldn't know what to do if i didn't have ohio to hate, and vice versa. It has shitall to do with sports, even though that's as good a reason as any. We did indeed almost go to war, no reason to let such a nice history go to waste.

You were part of the goddamn michigan territory, be glad you have a state. Also, we got the UP so we wouldn't burn ohio to the ground, take it up with them.

Honestly, i don't mind a lot of the other midwest states. However, a little spite and good-natured(ish) anger and rivalry is good. It keeps the skin a little thicker, and makes sure the lines are well drawn between who and where. We tend to like small towns and lean for self-sufficiency when we can, no wonder the coasties call us names and such.

Great lakes state reporting in

Illinoisgoy reporting. Small town rural retard, not Chicago. 100% white, zero crime, low cost of living.

This. We are all Midwestern brothers here. Stop with the sportsball shit.

Anti Illinois alliance is willing to accept all true sons of Illinois in our crusade to cleanse Chicago.

t.Illinoisan

Not really, 98.75% here. Only one adopted nig in a military family, one family in general, and one nig that robbed people with a freaking U-haul truck in broad daylight in 5 years of living here. I'd previously lived in a 51%/ 44% area for a few years before that, so I'm sensitive to it. I must be lucky.

ME OLIMME MINNESOTA JA PASKAA

You're likely German as our prohibitionist women drove out your bootleggers to Wisconsin.

No reason to be too kind to eachother though, eh? It's that understanding that we're allowed to insult eachother, but not others. Like how you can call your brother a soft faggot and shove him off the garage roof, but if someone else does it, it's fistfight time. We're, as a rule, a little rough on the edges, why act like we all get along all nice and such? We're like a real family, which means a fair bit of bruises and banter.

If we send militia to help you, will you send whatever hardass mob guys you have left to come gind through detroit? Chicago would be a great testbed for a crusade into the greater Metro.

I honestly wish it would. But I'm afraid the virus has taken hold of your homeland. I was born in the south and thank God I found my way out of a sinking ship. You've made the mistake of seeing "Yanks" as the enemy. The enemy lives next door to you, probably on both sides. I'm sad to see you bred out of existence by third worlders. I'll say a prayer for you, you poor bastard.

When we push into Illinois for lebensraum, you will be spared, but everybody else will be transported to the East.

You sound like a faggot

Kys and gtfo my midwest