WAKE ME UP

WAKE ME UP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s77BJ2jnH4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Before you go-go.

Could swear it was Enrico Pucci from the thumbnail.

so is it explained what the fuck happened to him?

Not really, all we got is speculation. What's a fact is that he lost his ideals and just became a weapon of murder.

>no ideals, weapon of murder
>turns completely black
Really fires up my neurons.

His franchise got pimped out to a shitty mobile game developer.

I get that his skin went black from burning more pigments with tracing or whatever, but why did he develop nigger lips?

Grand Order was a fucking mistake.

Even the most biggest asskissing Grand Orderfags can't defend the Nigger Lips.

I don't even know if his darknening is actually him being burnt by magic, I am starting to believe his darkening is related to his RM somehow. That's why Shirou and Archer have different RMs.

Bad artist

Maybe his blackening is not him being burnt by magic alone? It wouldn't make sense otherwise.

It's clearly intentional.

Nasu approved it so that doesn't matter.

He went after a cult leader. Said cult leader has followers who are willing to die for her and made him a villain.

Truest words have never been spoken.

>wah wah they added things now it sucks!!!
You people are worse than GO fags.

WE

WUZ

I don't even play GO. What the fuck did they do to Rider?

Can anyone pinpoint to me where in the VN he says that projection magic gave him more melanin?

She is just younger.

Younger version with crappy artist. Her monstrous Gorgon version was also featured in that chapter.

He got HEAVEN HOLED by Kiara.

That doesn't even make sense, how would she get rid of his ideals if in HF Sakura almost couldn't. Its so out of character.

So, I played Fate/Extella.
What's the difference between Medusa and Gorgon?

The youngest of the Gorgon Sisters that appears in Greek Mythology. Her original true name is Medusa. The mere shadow of a cursed growth. A condition in which, due some factor, the monster disposition that is her foundation (original) was considerably emphasized. A stage that is on the verge of a complete metamorphosis from a goddess to the behemoth monster 「Gorgon」 and, originally, is not something that would be summoned as a Servant.

───An existence that might already be called the queen of magical beasts.

Heaven's Hole > Worm Hole

>I AM THE DRUMSTICK OF MY GAT

She might have ensnared all his friends and people he saved and then she made him kill them.

Sakura is an ugly JK with oversized titties.
Kiara is a goddess with mature sex appeal.

We don't know what happened. All we have so far is the line:
>I fall under the category of Anti-Hero. I’d thought that originally, but I was ensnared by a mysterious woman. As you can see, I’ve begun to rot.
Besides that all we know is
>He is not an unknown man who was shaped by society, but who himself is an enforcer who destroyed his own innocence. His memory is lost and his past is also gone. The man abandons morality, despises affection, and continues to sneer at himself who became a living corpse.

>As you can see, I’ve begun to rot.
So him rotting internally makes him black?
So All I am getting from this is that Heaven hole fucked him and made him a slave to her vagina?

Poor Shiroe

It doesn't even look like the same character anymore.

What are you talking about? Shirou just uses his ideals as an excuse to make other people around him smile. Even back in Fate route he basically said he dropped his ideals if it weren't for Seibah.

SAKURA

PLEASES

BLACK MAN

FOR

FREE

OHOHOHO

Rin, shouldn't you be pleasing an ancient demigod king for gems right about now?

Basically, this is what happens if Kirei had adopted a black kid instead of a pure Japanese kid.

Black's naturally are devoid of a sense of justice and become killing machines

Gorgon is the Medusa that is about to become a full monster.

Her NP briefly manifests her full monstrous form.
youtube.com/watch?v=s77BJ2jnH4Q

Gorgon is pretty sad as far as a servant in GO is concerned.
>If you summon her and have Euryale, Stheno, or her younger selves, one of her lines is her talking about how much of a sadist you are to her because seeing them reminds her of the past she can never get back

Though, Stheno and Euryale probably doesn't give a fuck about the past and Gorgon is still Meduseless to them.

>tfw you're still mad that Gorgon Medusa has such beautiful art but she's basically shit in game

It's like literally the shittier the art the better the servant is

He is MoS Shirou who confused Kiara for his long dead waifu Sakura. This is the most broken possible Shirou. He kills his first waifu and then falls for a crazy slut.

KANGZ

Sounds legit

I hear her skills aren't bad, but the game just rarely throws Ruler teams at you (thankfully).

Why would you want a Medusa that only knows kill?

>the cogs from unlimited blade works are all chained

what the fuck happened to this Emya

The better to kill your enemies

How do you feel about this jaguar (male)?

AND

SHEEthis meme is Sup Forums tier fuck off

>breast expansion
Why?

He became a nigger.

This is an underrated post

>breasts on Taiga

Something about him getting involved with Kiara.

>The further you bond with him, the same happens. His memories and ideals also breaks apart along the way. By bond level 4, he says that there are times where he can't even clearly remember things from 5 minutes ago, and by bond level 5, he talks to you in an optimistic tone about doing justice and being one, which the normal Emiya will never do, showing that he has completely destroyed himself by reverting back into Shirou's personality.