In Barack Obama, you had for the first time in decades, since JFK...

In Barack Obama, you had for the first time in decades, since JFK, a president who actually weakened your ties with Israel instead of strengthened them (actually Carter tried as well, that's why they memed him out of office). Peace with Iran which severely butthurt Israel and Saudi, then leaving Israel high and dry at the UN for the first time on his way out. Read Steve Pieczenik's pieces at the time. He actually sought to put daylight between US foreign policy and Israeli interests.

Israel cried amd screamed
>waaaaaaah Obongo and Kerry are filthy antisemites!
And what did you MAGAPEDES do? You elected good goy Trump to undo any progress made, and reassert and cement Israeli control of US foreign policy.

Well done, retards.

Obama was so cool

Relax. Trump knows what he is doing. Its easy to jew a jew. They are not that smart.

cool has nothing to do with it. Carter wasn't cool. But he was based. Bill Clinton was cool. But one of the worst presidents of all time.

Stop focusing on personalities and identity politics. Look to actual substance.

>le 4D chess meme
And according to this theory how many more concessions are going to be made before the trap is set and the 'real' policy can emerge?
And how exactly is this bad for Israel and good for America?
Also you're an idiot if you think any president would waste their precious, limited political capital doing things that are the opposite of what they plan to do later.

wtf I love obummer now.

>giving people their own money back is a bad thing

It's funny, on a board where you all scream
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
It turns out that the half black president was the least niggerdly of all, seeing as he actually returned stolen property.

>people

>Its easy to jew a jew
is it though, people say that yet i still see 'federal reserve note' on my money

>Trump takes position that he knows euro-fools will vote against.
>Gets to take credit for "well, I tried" to jews and have you be bad guys.
>Bong trying to play checkers in a chess game.

Is it weird that I find her hot?

>Inb4 you're a mongrel roach, of course you'll find her hot.

>started a war in Syria killing 0.5 million for Israel
>weakening toes to Israel
what

>my money

I would fuck that big jiggly jew ass too, turkbro. I’d grab her hair and punch her ribs while screaming “This is for you, Uncle!” Then I’d make her drink some post coitus hemlock tea.

George Bush Sr. actually did what he could to stand up to Israel*. I've seen the case made that the Israel lobby cost him re-election in the process.

*Yes, it's ridiculous that the leader of the world's most powerful country has to "stand up to" the leader of some Middle Eastern micro-state, but such are the realities of US special interest politics.

WTF?? I LOVE civic nationalism now
What a BASED black man!! BTFOing joos since 2008

What did he do / try to do?

the different way that political parties treat Israel is the answer to the question:

"How do we prevent Americans from finding out that every foreign American activity is engineered to benefit Israel?"

the answer: invent a smokescreen that includes the Democrats not supporting Israel in an official capacity

yet israel made him president. twice.

they preferred his opposition every step of the way, retard
Hillary
McCain
Romney

Gtfo out you retarded bong, you weren't here. The entire media sucked his dick and set him up to run for president.

ya - explain how a no name junior senator noones ever heard of became president in the first place.
>inb4 niggers
obamas meteoric rise from nobodynigger to potusa was deliberately plotted by (((them))). cant wait for him to be sec gen of un. or part of the top brass of the eu

Anyone that can't see this clear as day should stop breathing.

wtf i hate trump now

>it was at that moment that he knew he should of never trusted a nigger

>meteoric rise

why is english so strange. meteors fall, they don't rise.

>"peace with iran"

stopped reading there, youre either retarded or a paid shill that doesnt know shit about geopolitics. Kindly hang yourself.

>(((they))) preferred his opposition
still havent figured it out genius

>You elected good goy Trump
But, in all seriousness would Hillary be any better? Do not delude yourself.

this fag needs to go the way of kraut

holy fuck the irony is strong
Do you not realize how much like Hillshills you sound?
>How could some Kenyan Hawaiian Indonesian gay black Muslim come outta nowhere and beat the Queen in waiting? It was HER turn: The only way he could have beaten her is by CHEATING/RIGGING!
Is Obama a Russian agent too?
Obama won for the same reasons that Trump won.
He was the relative dove to the hawkish Hillary and McCain.

yes obviously they play both sides, but there are still degrees of bad. There's no denying that Obama resisted Israel, the generals and the MIC in general way more than Hill, McCain or Romney would have. With any of those 3, you might literally have been in Iran right now, getting slaughtered on the mountains.

Yes I know the grand plan is still to gettem. I'm under no illusion about that. But clearly Obama and Kerry, and the state dept slash CIA complex made the deliberate decision to pull back from the Iran project for now, put it on the back burner. Probably because they realized theyre too stretched right now, the conditions aren't right at home, it's impossible atm. But even though they put the plans on the shelf for another day, it's still a good thing. 'Delayed' war is better than actual war.

But now you have the other power structure in Washington, the Pentagon-MIC-Israel complex. They don't want to shelve the plans. They want to fast track them. They want war now, to hell with the consequences. This complex is competing with the CIA-State complex. And they're back in power now, having snuck through on the retard Drumpf's coattails. Obama was shit, but compared to what this cabal is gonna do through Trump, you're gonna wish you could have the good ol days of Obongo back.

Enjoy getting drafted and dying for Isra- err, I mean, DA FLAG!

No. Trump was the right choice out of those 2. But now that Trump is arguably even more of a neocon, how the fuck can anyone still support him?

>da joos
maybe trump is just fucking tired of the middle east being a literal cesspool of religious fuckery and violence? why would you prefer a perpetual conflict between the kikes and everyone else in that region? Trump did the right thing by saying fuck all of you whiney faggots, Jerusalem is kikeshit so start negotiating for your two state solution from there, mongs.

Do you even know why JFK was killed? He fought the same group trump is fighting and lost. He didn't know until he was the president. Trump knew took safe guards to protect himself.

Were headed in right direction

Obama= globalism Jews
Trump= nationalist Jews
Two heads of the same beast but one has a weaker bite.
less interest in the destruction of white people

>Trump= nationalist Jews

Yeah all those "nationalist" Jews in Goldman sachs.

Do you even understand how 4D chess works? Trump is just doing enough so they become complacent before he shows them who's boss.

He got on television and gave an address calling out israel for trying to shake down the US for more money after the US had gone to war in Iraq [where israel was targeted by scuds] and had its own problems to deal with.

That's when the wall-to-wall "no new taxes" shit got ramped up to infinity. Similar shit happened to Clinton with the Lewinsky scandal.

Which side are the Jewish elites on I wonder?

>He fought the same group trump is fighting and lost. He didn't know until he was the president. Trump knew took safe guards to protect himself.

Kys

The mullahcracy in Iran is as mentally ill as anything in DC. That's why Obama loved them.

>giving full support to Israel
>still trying to regime change Syria
>starting new wars in Iran and NK

>'nationalist'

kek
great 'nationalist' president you have there. Really focused on domestic issues. It must be all that good advice he's getting from (((Goldman Sachs))) and (((The Pentagon))). GS and DOD would never be interested in other countries...
...tee hee hee...

>Trump knows what he is doing
Teach me to be this serene oh Buddha

>He fought the same group trump is fighting and lost.
No. Trump is the chosen representative of the group Kennedy was fighting against. The Adelsons, the Streisands, the Sabans, the Pritzkers, every kiked up family clique in the country that was incensed over Nigbama keeping the neocon adventurism at a 7 instead of dialing it up to 11.

Hilary wasn't nominated because they were desperately trying to avoid a Trump presidency. Hilary was nominated because they desperately wanted to avoid having an unknown quantity with regards to the zionist question on either ticket.

Nooooo tax cuts More child credits more standard deduction. Guess it won't effect unemployed loser living in moms basement. They got nothing bummer.

I always said that was the one thing I had almost an inch of respect for Obama about...

>Fuck Israel

Obama was /ourgoy/.

Interesting
I've always wondered that if Papa Bush really was the all powerful head of the NWO, how he lost the presidency to a fucking lightweight scandal-ridden bastard from Arkansas.

I wonder if Perot was a plant
Clinton doesn't actually do well in 92
In fact he did worse than Dukakis
But Perot sucked up tons of Bush votes, hardly any from Clinton

Result: new president.

The deductions are screwed up. For a lot of people it is cheaper to pay taxes now because deductions are shifting in such a way. It also screws over charitable and non-profit donations as deductions. Both of which are better regional investment options than lowering taxes.

Magapedes? Fuck you

>I wonder if Perot was a plant
Perot had his family threatened by kikes. Perot was a legitimate patriot and an unauthorized entry. He was all about stopping NAFTA.

Sure it must be true. Any evidence of your findings? Where is Soros? Where did trump put him? Where's the Rothschilds. Where did they go? how does moving an embassy help Israel?

>every kiked up family clique in the country that was incensed over Nigbama keeping the neocon adventurism at a 7 instead of dialing it up to 11

good way of putting it
all the Obama hard on the right stemmed from the fact that he wasn't giving them ENOUGH war. They wanted MORE.

They only started larping in the campaign as antiwar when they saw they could use it to help Trump.

Yeah desu I think that too. He genuinely wanted to change things and fit the closest since the 60s. Bill Clinton was probably just the lucky bastard in the right place at the right time.

Drump still wants to time change Syria and Iran. While he might be stopping the Islamic terrorists finding, he's gonna try finish the job with American soldiers. He's doubling down in Syria, building bases and flooding in soldie- err...I mean, 'advisors', tee hee hee...

Different tactics, same strategy.
Obama was about regime change too, but mainly used proxies and drones. He largely kept American troops alive instead of coming home on body bags by the thousands like Bush did. Drumpf is going back to the Bush tactics. Pentagon puppet.

>jew center says anything that isn’t in Israel’s favour is anti-semitism
>imagine my surprise

I expect it was a UN condemnation of settlements in Palestinian territory, completely reasonable position even if it is pointless and toothless.

They both were glow in the the darks. One planned Iran Contra the other covered it up.

>Where is Soros?
Maybe he's shifting some more seed money to Jared for the successor to CADRE.
>Where did trump put him?
Have you looked in your containment threads?

What are you talking about? Most people file standard deductions. It just went up. Have you ever filed taxes? Standard deductions are very simple. Tax payers use them so we don't have to itemize everything

Don't forget that filthy antisemite John Forbes Kerry.
OV VEY!

Daily reminder that Trump has torpedoed Israel's long term expansion plans and maybe even endangered it's existance by refusing to destabilize Syria and allowing Iran's nuclear program to proceed unchecked. Soon Iran will become a nuclear nation and Syria will become a de facto nuclear nation due to Iran's protection, as a result Israel will no longer be able to harass Syria or appropriate its land, will have the constant threat of nuclear equipped muds, and will suffer demographic decline untill they are irrivocably MUDDED. A fitting end considering how much they support open borders everywhere but Israel.

But of course Trump gave the Jews a handfull of empty gestures so he's clearly a jewish plant. Don't forget to add sage to your pizza's

No, I haven't. I know deductions went up I was just asking since I thought the charitable deduction part went away and I question human nature to carry the same weight for charity since I'm a pessimist. I'm probably getting my sources mixed up desu...

We want isreal to rebuild their Temple
And we want their flag over the Kaba.
If you can't work out why remove yourself from the gene pool

>Iran has or is on the verge of obtaining nuclear weapons
This tired old neocon FAKE NEWS again.
How's your internship at The Weekly Standard going?

Charitable deduction is used by the rich to hide income. Think Clinton Foundation. She donate to her self shielding her from income tax and the foundation is non-profit so it doesn't pay taxes either. You will see the gravity of what Trump just did when you start paying taxes and start family. Marry Christmas. MAGA

>In Barack Obama, you had for the first time in decades, since JFK, a president who actually weakened your ties with Israel
You fucking retarded idiot, Obongo served Israeli interest very well.
Armed jihadi terrorists in Syria against an elected president who happens to be anti-Israel, destabilized another anti-Israel country(Lybia) and killed its leader, indirectly opening the gates to Europe for millions of unwashed niggers.

>implying clinthole wouldn't have immediately kowtowed to memesreal
Why do you think the jew supported clinthole so much?

>Soros is the ONLY Jew in the world
;}
I genuinely cannot imagine being so mentally disabled, so willfully blind, that you think Trump is unironically fighting the globalists and the Jewish cabal.

kek
>b-b-but he's LE BASED MAGAMAN!

Best thread user! Too bad so many americucks don't see it.

>jews not that smart
That's true but chump is a kike lover it's obvious. If I'm wrong I'll eat my dick

can someone explain what's going on in this photo?

Shias have this stupid ritual where they recreate the suffering their special prophet had by flagellating themselves.

To most it's literally nothing, they just halfheartedly give themselves a couple of slaps on the back in the morning, and go about their day.

What you see in the processions is the most hardcore of hardcore adherents, who whip themselves with chains and spokes and even full on cut themselves with swords. It's just a tiny minority who does this, but it gets all the cheers.

It's basically like hardcore pro wrestling. They think the more they bleed the better the matches and thus the more indy cred they get.

We should release an aerosolized flesh eating bacteria that only infects open cuts into the area. Blame it on the Sunnis.

>peace with Iran
>North Korea the 2nd
>Obama did crap with Isreal to support Palestian, a people that cheered when 9/11 happened and assassinated jfk's brother who was a senator

I would have much rather had the Iran deal not happen than continue ties with Isreal

whats up with the reddit spacing obamabong? why is he worried about jews when the eternal anglo fucked the world?

all he did was move the embassy
he probably thought it would help move things along with the jew-muslim peace (HA!)
good luck getting the kikes and hadjikikes to get along

>Well done, retards.
How does that Islamic dick taste, faggot?

>ass
She’s a poo

nikki haley is a tard. she has little in the way of cognitive abilities. shes a soccer mom who is also a red neck. no offense to hicks but this bitch is the bottom of the barrel and not informed enough to identify half the countries she is "working with" on a map. geography isnt the most important thing but im sure shes one of those idiots that when asked on the street thinks n korea is in the middle east

her shock and horror at the rest of the world not doing what america wants is sweet ambrosia. if i could get a audio recording of her screaming i would fapp to it

>flood your country with browns for a chance to harm israel
Brits really are masterminds

>t. 56%

You stupid motherfucker. Do you not realize that the only reason the left pushes Israel under the bus is because they are hell bent on importing as many Muslims into their countries as possible?

Appeasing the Muslim invaders is the only reason. Don't be stupid enough to believe otherwise.

What exactly is your point? Are you even mentally capable of making one, snaggletooth?

>Peace with Iran
Dude stop sucking mohammad's cock. They have fucking nukes or will have them soon.
>You elected good goy Trump to undo any progress made
>progress
Oh yea, so much. I'd rather the kikes stay in control of middle east policy. Kikes are 100x better than fucking muslims.

Obama’s sucked dick you fucking nigger loving COCK

>seeing as he actually returned stolen property.
stolen from who?

This is how you know this poster is a fucking packie or something. Why would a white brit need to know about US-Iranian relations?

I would work that pussy like an angry god!

Adelson was concerned that there were no pro-Israel Republican candidates. "Hey Donald, how about I give you these nice lots in Vegas - will you run?"

this is one of the few bad things about trump. its the worst though and i wish we would stop sacrificing for them and let them go, the uss liberty ruined it for me. also im getting real sick of the us congress passing bills about antisemitism and supporting israel

I'd take a kike over a raghead any day but I don't really give a fuck about either.

The Shah looted the people as all kleptocratic rulers do
Thus the money belongs to the Iranian people

I hate kike as much as any good white person, but I'd rather get rid of mexicans and suck a little jew cock than import millions of them while angering some jews thousands of miles away

Based Nikki Haley and based Israel. Fuck the Muslims and lefty shills here.

exactly his point you fucking retard
>56% and rapidly falling, but at least we pissed off some desert kikes!