Would you a physically disabled waifu?

Would you a physically disabled waifu?

I wouldn't, the financial burden would simply be too much.

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/722000/469462215d/
youtube.com/watch?v=ipqqEFoJPL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only as a sex toy, because thats all they are good for at that point.

Depends on what kind of disability, I guess.
I can deal with most physical disabilities.
Mental disabilities are probably no-go.

They are cute.

I wanna fuck disabled girls so much until they can walk again.

Girls with all kinds of disabilities, be they physical or mental, deserve lots of love. I find the idea of taking care of a vulnerable girl who relies on you to be extremely moe. Especially when self-inserting as the girl.

>Wheelchair bound but still able to breed.
Maybe it's my taste, but that one gave me an apex erection.

This was cute until THAT dick.

It makes bondage that much easier. So yes.

God RWBY looks so fucking ugly

Don't fall for the "all girls must be loved no matter their massive faults" meme.

No girl would give a single shit about you if you were crippled, why should you allow the reverse to be true?

Have some goddamn standards.

anime girls aren't 3d

Sure.

>big tits
Gross

I wished Shindol would have made it as a touching love story, instead of his typical hentai shit.

What's wrong with her legs?

They are trying, user

That's all we could ever ask of them.

But I love her!

Never seen a person with atrophied legs before?

>Would you a physically disabled waifu?
No reason not too.

>Maybe it's my taste, but that one gave me an apex erection.
Same, but the guys junk was so grotesque.

I wish Shindol would go back and finish that Daughter/Mother doujin. But yeah, does way too much suffering for my taste.

>implying this isn't the most realistic grown up romance ever penned by a comic smut peddler

That's why you get yourself a self-sufficient and successful quad amputee waifu.

Who the hell is this?

You don't actually know what you are talking about, friend. My first girlfriend dated me when I was temporarily disabled, and my ex had to give her new boyfriend sponge baths because he couldn't wash himself.

It was actually this doujin that gave me a thing for crippled girls.
Fucking Shindol man.

It was Chiwa for me that reserved a soft spot in my heart

I like Sense of Values of Wine better.

I have dated 3D disabled women.

As long as they haven't been sexually abused, women with cerebral palsy make great girlfriends.

yes

>story about cripples
Makes sense to me. His dick's all fucked up.

e-hentai.org/g/722000/469462215d/

:^)

Not only is that a Messiah, but she also has a very strong handed prince-like husband. Far out of your league.

One of my best mates was seeing this chick for like 5 months when she suddenly had a stroke that affected her spinal chord and literally left her paralyzed; she could only communicate by blinking whenever they showed her a letter on a chart, and her first sentence was Is *friends name* going to leave me?

Since when are normalfag posts like this allowed on Sup Forums?

It's because people stopped bullying saucefags

hey, stop breaking the illusion; we're trying to do a bit, here.

Canon Dyke

This makes me feel better about my chairbound life thank you user.

I would absolutely, consider that you can wheel them away from the mirror In the morning, and they can laugh and joke with you about how you control where they go even if they don't like it.

Hey, I never said it would be Tougou. I only posted a good example of a formerly disabled girl.

>I wish Shindol would go back and finish that Daughter/Mother doujin. But yeah, does way too much suffering for my taste.

Which one. Derenashi Family?

When I was young and hospitalized for some time with a severe eye infection, the girl in the room next to me was in a wheelchair.
we beat metroid together on the hospitals loaner NES (I'm old, sue me)
I still miss her sometimes

Yeah why not?

She was satisfying a nurture instinct. She wasn't interested in anything about you or the new guy other than the Millennia old instinct that drives her. She wants to fuck buff dudes.

No one here realizing the immense cost of care and emotional strain to look after a very disabled spouse.

I was glad mine passed away.

You forgot the part where attractive but otherwise flawed women are less likely to leave you

Hence the attraction

This was cute. Yes.
She has to win, dammit.

>for 5 months

Lol so I guess he did leave her. That's funny.

What happened to Yuuna? Is she not really dead but in a wheelchair?

The best part.

Probably comatose somewhere and Yuuna has somehow left her body

She already lost tho

Is that not Yuuna in the wheelchair?

In real life Hanako and Sylvie's scars would be a lot uglier

You would honestly probably be better off fucking a chubby girl or a 4/10 in the face department girl since they'd be roughly similar in terms of looks

A cripple is my ideal woman, if I had the money to support one I'd hang out around hospitals. They can't run, you know?

Neither can corpses. Are you ready to acquire a new fetish?

I don't understand OP. Would you a waifu? If she was my waifu of course I would.

Y'know, this kinda makes me think. user was this close to starting off a potential rollercoaster of dominos and being magically whisked away into a normal, happy life. A story of kind user and his lovely lady who fastwheel their way through good times, hard times, MISUNDERSTANDINGS and school festivals. The star of his own person life story, with doujins built-in and all. Yet, here he is, with us, the side characters, extras, redshirts, and petty villains.
It's funny how Sup Forums, or perhaps much or Sup Forums in general, seems to be composed of all the individuals who failed to become the protagonist. Maybe because they were trying to live a quiet, delicate life, maybe because they fucked up, maybe because they lack imitative or power to take the first napkin before the next guy.

Of course, it could also be because one of my eye sockets was swollen like a balloon and leaking pus the whole time

Sylvie's scars are from chemicals, those tend to be a bit less mild compared to burns.

Wait until Sunday/Monday

>She already lost tho
Really?

That's the dramatic part user. She clearly was able to see (haha, puns, kill me now,) past your gross eye infection.
I mean, you did beat Metroid together, right? Even if your only route open after that would have been the friendship one, wouldn't that have been fine too? Wouldn't starting that route at least set off flags for other possible routes down the line?

Who honestly would bother with the trouble?

>nobody posted that horrible pasta yet
faith in Sup Forums restored

This is a fetish that I'm not proud of

I think doting on girl in a wheelchair might be fun. I get to feel dependable, more useful than not at all, to feel worthy of affection, and she gets to feel a little dependent in harsh world, she gets to feel loved and cared for.
I could just be a bleeding heart though.

That sounds really selfish, not romantic at all.

Shindol really needs to decide whether to do rancid shock hentai or emotional storylines.

We could ask them to stop.

I hope you made that up because that's just depressing.

Says you. As long as they stay loyal to each other, I think it's really romantic.

>Not Fuuga's greatest achievement

I think this only hurts because it is true.

I love me some cute bacon

youtube.com/watch?v=ipqqEFoJPL4

Who wore it better?

Don't fucking ask me that, Sylvie and Hanako are equal amounts of perfect

This is his Magnum Opus. A true masterpiece.

I can't see Hanako liking that, but Sylvie might play it as a joke for goshujinsama, barely containing her giggles

When that fucking dirty cunt does vanilla, he goes whole fucking hog

vanilla best fetish

>Be me in highschool.
>By some miracle of god I start dating a sheepish girl who was modestly cute.
>Life is good for a while.
>During our second year she starts to lose her sight.
>She's devastated by this.
>Try to support her the best I can despite not knowing what to do or say.
>Some days are better than others for her.
>Spend a fuck ton of time learning braille with her and memorizing the different number of steps to and from her front door, to her kitchen, and to her bedroom.
>I'm constantly emotionally and physically drained, but ultimately I feel its all worth it.
>Have fights occasionally due to the stress, but always work it out.
>By the time we finish high school she's lost all her sight.
>She seems like she is coping with it better now.
>One day during the summer she was having a particularly bad day and we got into a pretty bad fight.
>She apologizes later that day and says that she was being stupid and was just tired.
>A couple of days later I get the worst call of my life.
>Her mother, in tears, explains that they found her dead in the bathtub.
>She had left a couple of notes and one of them was for me.
>It just said 'I miss seeing you. I'm sorry I could not be stronger for you.'

The reality of disability is cruel and unforgiving in which even the strongest rarely come out unscathed.

>she apologized to you because she didn't want to kill herself with you still being angry at her

Deep

I could deal with up to two missing limbs, as long as they're not the same limb (so not missing both arms or both legs). I could also take a paraplegic girl as long as she doesn't have those creepy toothpick legs.

Burn scars post surgery just look like reverse tanlines, though

user have you ever seen a burn victim? I mean a true burn victim, not an "Oh I touched the stove" burn.

In a natural situation your instincts would tell you to let them perish
But, because humans are emotional beings, they can justify relishing affection on a dead end
In that sense, caring for a disabled person is already selfish.
But in truth, all love is prejudiced, and offering yours to someone who believes it undeserving can go either way.

Didn't Ayase from Oreimo wear that getup first?

Evo-psych is a pseudo-science.

At least the way idiot non-scientists like you use it. No more real than phrenology or detoxification.

the real question is, does my disabled waifu have a health insurance?

I did not come here to feel this shitty.
pls be fake.

>It's funny how Sup Forums, or perhaps much or Sup Forums in general, seems to be composed of all the individuals who failed to become the protagonist
Dubs is right.
>tfw your not the protagonist

>No girl would give a single shit about you if you were crippled, why should you allow the reverse to be true?

I remember in High School this cutie dated a guy with a deformed baby arm, they were together for like 2 years but you could tell they were happy at the time and the guy was confident.
Then like last year there was another cutie who was dating a blind guy.
It happens, maybe you should get out more.

That's because I've transcended the story itself

For what purpose you actually wear open dress?
Why you force people to look at your bacon?
What the fuck is wrong with her?