Who the fuck is the target audience for this show

Who the fuck is the target audience for this show

Me, and only me.

Me.

My dick.

I thought it was me.

Turns out it was for people who like being disappointed.

Yayaka

take that back fucker

Me.

Delete this

It flopped, so yurifags.

Judging by that picture, Sir Mix-A-Lot.

People who literally cannot get it up unless they experience colourful mahou shoujo mecha lesbian horror love-triangle scifi drama alzheimer dating sim unbirthing directly to their perennial lobe.

Incidentally, me.

Horny 12 year olds

Girls?

Can't be, Salt didn't have enough screentime.

But he is her father !

Only makes it better

>883 (eight hundred and eighty-three)

adolescent female homosexuals

elite patricians with the purest taste

A U T H O R C H A N G E
U
T
H
O
R

C
H
A
N
G
E

Not homos since op doesnt like it

It wasn't amazing even when the first author was writing it.

Dads

shitposting aside, the ass shots in that ep and 3 are related to who the PI world represents

More people were pre-ordering after the second half started

me

People who love Yayaka like me.

So the show is for your parents?

Came here to post this

>883
Welp

Me.

My penis

>mfw no BD Vol. 3

Adult men with disposable income. Pretty much true for all anime except for kid's stuff and straight up fujo stuff.

It is I

Someone uploaded a re-encode of vol 1 today. Fucking trolls.

>not buying the BDs

Yayaka is so pretty.

>implying I own a BD player
>implying the BD's aren't region locked anyway
Collector items are good and all, but I want to actually watch it on my TV screen.

That's a very nice looking Yayaka. Kinda mature.

>implying anyone actually cares about the actual disks
Japan BDs come with a shitload of extras and you should already have downloaded the BD 1080p before the physical items get shipped.

ot/a/ku

I care about highest available quality and potential fixes.

>Cockona

bump for rips

They are not region locked and how the fuck do you not have a BD player in 2017?

What possible use would a modern weeb have for a BD player?
Play all those amazing movies coming out of hollywood?
Pick up a box set of whatever tv show the coworkers gush about that you can just watch on netflix anyways?

Importing anime BDs is generally too expensive to make a regular habit of unless you have a disgusting amount of disposable income, which means the only use of that expensive player is to consume shitty western media and be a normalfag.

I import at least one anime per season and I also use it as a CD player. Sometimes I buy box sets too.
People like to exaggerate with the BDs prices. If you have a job you can easily afford one or two anime per season.

>If you have a job

Yuropoor and yuropoor.

It sucks but at least I can buy waifu stuff so it's ok

People with brain damage.

Nigga what. An anime BD set runs you like 600 dollars on average. That's as much as I pay for rent in a month

One cour isn't 600 dollars. More like 300-500 depending on shipping etc.
Also it's split in 6 months. You don't pay it all at once.

Really feeling that writer change

I use mine for old TV shows and movies, along with anime. So I can watch them in 24p and generally the best quality possible. Streamfags are probably going to be the death of physical media soon anyway.

What's the name of this anime?

>posting kizuna ai on Sup Forums

I got a 3 day ban for that a week ago.

Boku no Papi

Flip Flappers

I had no idea she was so beautiful

Did you even watch the show? There is a reason all these girls want to flip that.

Cocona is absolutely gorgeous, she just hides it under that frumpy uniform and scared rabbit body language. There's a lithe mile of legs and soft, slender skin taught over a tight core to accompany her fluffy hair and smoldering amber eyes.

The fact that she pairs her gorgeous body with that big round ass is just perfect. Cocona is the kind of girl I just want to hold close to my body and feel pressed against me.

>actual BD player
Why the fuck would you want that? Except if you're actually part of an anime fansu... I mean release group.

Keep reading poorfag

Mods = gods.

Kizuna a shit.

>still no rip

People with an age-gap yuri fetish.

Everyone?

I always thought she was cute in her uniform but seeing her shower is something else

BRRRAAAAAAAAAP!

Literally me

It's not like you have to like every element of a show to like it.
People list the included genres like the target audience can only be consisting of people that like every single one.
If you can enjoy magical girl stuff you probably can enjoy this one too.
If you only enjoy shows with a premise that is include on your "stuff i like" list you will miss out on a lot.

Cocona can't fart, only sluts that have taken it up the ass can fart and Cocona is NOT A SLUT

But she does like things in her butt.

NO SHE DOESN'T!!~~

Yes she does.

flip floppers may have turned shit and failed but I will still support Studio 3hz by buying one of their superior shows.

~~~!~!!!~!

fucking savage

I think the concept had fairly wide appeal but scenes like add nothing and made it impossible to recommend.

The fanservice was infrequent and tangential to the show so I'm not really sure if it even gained them any viewers.

I've watched panty&stocking with a friend but this was too far.

>papitongue